"I call upon thee Purple Psychic Ice Fire Dragon!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Don't worry, Fishman will get his revenge and make my Romanian wife says something worst later in........... counter-strike 1-vs-1 :dokiSmug:

Archive

If anyone's seen Fishman's FPS videos before he hid them, you should know Tenma will be given a run for her money!

FISHMAN SUPREMACY!

Stunned But Dumb

Oh hey, Crunchyrolle Hime is streaming. I thought she was kill

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Will they kick other corpos out? At least kick the jews fishman, that would be so fucking funny.
Imagine all the Palestine 🇵🇸 Twitter flaggers that would show up in Pippa's chat to show their approval after that. Do it, fish.

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine all the Palestine 🇵🇸 Twitter flaggers that would show up in Pippa's chat to show their approval after that. Do it, fish.
If Hogwarts didn't kill Pippa, then nothing will.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kronii doing twitter space

She caught a cold :pippasadl:

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Oh hey, Crunchyrolle Hime is streaming. I thought she was kill

She's no longer doing scheduled streams, but she'll still do video content and I guess the odd stream here and there

Stunned But Dumb

As of this writing, Serina will soon be streaming her birthday outfit for her birthweek. Yes a week. She's getting a whole week. I don't ask questions man, I just vibe. Looks princessy.

LATE

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Kronii doing twitter space

She caught a cold :pippasadl:
Well, she admitted that she's been frustrated at management for ghosting her. Also had a nightmare where she dreamt they were gaslighting her and she got so pissed she flew to Japan. And then noticed that they did get back to her recently. Admittedly it was just a "We'll get back to you on that."

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, she admitted that she's been frustrated at management for ghosting her. Also had a nightmare where she dreamt they were gaslighting her and she got so pissed she flew to Japan. And then noticed that they did get back to her recently. Admittedly it was just a "We'll get back to you on that."
Literal :polkawomanmoment:
Between her and Miori are all gooks this fucking insane?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That sounds like how they treat everyone, tbh lol

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is a woman moment level 1

Guys I think Ollie will be gone atleast next year. I hope it's just a vent tweet.

And this, is woman moment level 2

Miori update: she doesn't want to be a side ho.

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive

AND THIS, IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND
*insert autistic screeching here*

VSoyBoy

Whoa, coming back to pages and pages of forum infighting really hits different when you don't give a fuck about the topic.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kronii just hinted that she's in the kronii fan server :BijouBijou:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This is a woman moment level 1

And this, is woman moment level 2

AND THIS, IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND
*insert autistic screeching here*
I honestly think Kronii is woman moment 1, Ollie 2, Miori 3.

Kronii's complaining about Japanese corpo shenanigans is at least justified. Ollie is getting evicted, which sucks, but she's still in Holo, despite her dwindling popularity. Miori just keeps getting worse.

Stunned But Dumb

I'm listening to this in the background while waiting for Serina and... is this a bad hobby, guys? Honestly. Was there a mistake made at some point?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kronii just hinted that she's in the kronii fan server :BijouBijou:
shes been since one of her annivs

I honestly think Kronii is woman moment 1, Ollie 2, Miori 3.

Kronii's complaining about Japanese corpo shenanigans is at least justified. Ollie is getting evicted, which sucks, but she's still in Holo, despite her dwindling popularity. Miori just keeps getting worse.
Flying to japan just to yell at management is based but kinda crazy

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Whoa, coming back to pages and pages of forum infighting really hits different when you don't give a fuck about the topic.
You have more to be worried about with a literal scammer joining the rest of your fags along with two more VTA draft-dodgers, anyway.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Phase offkai schedule. Damn that's a lot of events

"Are You Smarter Than Euphoria?" Signs point to yes!

As of this writing, Serina will soon be streaming her birthday outfit for her birthweek. Yes a week. She's getting a whole week. I don't ask questions man, I just vibe. Looks princessy.

LATE

Must... not make... quadroon ball joke...

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Flying to japan just to yell at management is based but kinda crazy
Vesper would be proud. Honestly, this is hilarious to listen to, as well. She is loopy as fuck

Simp

Top Bottom