"So now I know that Bae has bad taste in men."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
shes been since one of her annivs

Flying to japan just to yell at management is based but kinda crazy

Seems like a Miguel tier thing to do
Thankfully she was in Japan the whole time so her getting angry at them for ghosting was justified but not what happened after :(

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Sharing again because it's Serina's birthweek and I stan my caramel princess! :wawaspazzing:

Stunned But Dumb

Sharing again because it's Serina's birthweek and I stan my caramel princess! :wawaspazzing:

So the outfit is not finished yet and there's more to be done to it. She can't do a full showcase. Also she almost leaked more stuff but stopped herself

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is a woman moment level 1

And this, is woman moment level 2

AND THIS, IS TO GO FURTHER BEYOND
*insert autistic screeching here*
Miori is definitely leagues more insane than the other two, they have valid complaints and issues to deal with. Miori just gets mad over a new nothingburger each fucking week.
"My fans aren't supporting me enough"
"My fans watch other GFE streamers and that's disrespectful"
"My fans watch me TOO MUCH"
"My fans clip moments I don't like"
I am tired of this whore already.

Stunned But Dumb

I kind of wanted to join Miori's membership a while back... I was scared off though. I'm a fan of her music and wanted to see if she does Members karaoke or anything like that, but it somehow isn't worth having her and her community keep tabs on me

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Miori is definitely leagues more insane than the other two, they have valid complaints and issues to deal with. Miori just gets mad over a new nothingburger each fucking week.
Ill keep this in mind the next time a series of Kronii woman-posts gives this thread 4 more pages in 30 minutes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ill keep this in mind the next time a series of Kronii woman-posts gives this thread 4 more pages in 30 minutes
Not her fault people here care more about Holo drama than random indie drama.
Everyone wants to see a big vtuber fuck up, that's just the nature of fame.

This better not start another god damn timeloop... fuck this thread has been shit for like the whole week.

Stunned But Dumb

I think it's because Kronii's woman moments are more rare and lowkey than Miori's weekly Miori Moments. You see a walrus just running around your neighborhood you're going to be shocked, but you see one at the zoo well that's expected, right?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think it's because Kronii's woman moments are more rare and lowkey than Miori's weekly Miori Moments. You see a walrus just running around your neighborhood you're going to be shocked, but you see one at the zoo well that's expected, right?
Gook Moments™

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Literal :polkawomanmoment:
Between her and Miori are all gooks this fucking insane?
Ina and Airi are both pretty chill.
I was watching her last night for a bit. She was complaining about selling out of M&G tickets at offkai and that some of them weren't beerpals (she ran a poll and asked the beerpals who were going to let her know and there was way less than what she sold) and she was horrified that she might have to answer questions about the industry or singing. Her tickets were the most expensive of all the indies, before whatever cut offkai takes she made like $10k off them.

Huh...

Starts at like 43:50 or 55:55 going by the time stamps in comments. I'll have to watch later, I'm sincerely curious on what she says

Timestamp of when she starts talking about it, rambles about it and a couple other things for about 15 minutes including the blocking people with other GFE Vtubers oshi marks on twitter. I was way off about the amount she made. It was a raffle so I counted the total number of entries not sales. She made more like $1500. Should have gone back and listened to it again first.

Last edited:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

I was watching her last night for a bit. She was complaining about selling out of M&G tickets at offkai and that some of them weren't beerpals (she ran a poll and asked the beerpals who were going to let her know and there was way less than what she sold) and she was horrified that she might have to answer questions about the industry or singing. Her tickets were the most expensive of all the indies, before whatever cut offkai takes she made like $10k off them.
Huh...

Starts at like 43:50 or 55:55 going by the time stamps in comments. I'll have to watch later, I'm sincerely curious on what she says

USS IOWA

Huh...

Is she mad that a Virus account wants to meet other vtubers or what?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Ina and Airi are both pretty chill.

Screw this crazy psycho whore, but for once she has a little bit of a point: screw people who take meet n greet slots for vtubers that they hardly care about. (If that is the point she is actually making, I’m not gonna listen to her for 15 minutes to find out)
I won’t even buy limited edition merch for most people, because I don’t want to take a set away from someone who oshis them. I couldn’t even imagine wanting a meet n greet with someone I barely watch. Heck, Mumei is my second most watched, and I don’t think I’d be comfortable taking a meet n greet with her. (I’d do anything for an IRyS one, though)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not her fault people here care more about Holo drama than random indie drama.
No they do not lol.

Also, what Civil War number are we on, now? I lost count.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I won’t even buy limited edition merch for most people, because I don’t want to take a set away from someone who oshis them
I live with myself by thinking that I took it not from a fan but from a scalper

Top Bottom