"Nigga~~~"JP Vtubers

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No they do not lol.

Also, what Civil War number are we on, now? I lost count.
Holofrens are so scared of drama that even when its ribbing over a light nothingburger it gets to this point
Niji is about to debut a supposed Vox 3.0 who allegedly scammed a bunch of their ex-jannies, the Kronii thing is a light appetizer compared to whatever the fuck Niji is cooking
non-zero chances of an immediate graduation since unlike the luxiem thing he actually apologized barely 3 weeks ago (if its him)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Screw this crazy psycho whore, but for once she has a little bit of a point: screw people who take meet n greet slots for vtubers that they hardly care about. (If that is the point she is actually making, I’m not gonna listen to her for 15 minutes to find out)
I won’t even buy limited edition merch for most people, because I don’t want to take a set away from someone who oshis them. I couldn’t even imagine wanting a meet n greet with someone I barely watch. Heck, Mumei is my second most watched, and I don’t think I’d be comfortable taking a meet n greet with her. (I’d do anything for an IRyS one, though)
If I see a vtuber I really like having a meet and greet or limited merch I'm probably gonna try to buy it. Limiting myself to only my oshi's is retarded. I don't play into the "you can only support one vtuber or you're cheating" BS and while I like GFE it's still just RP at the end of the day to me. I have my favorite but I also have a lot of others I really enjoy.

To provide an example from something else, I'm a Fate fag and own quite a few figures of different characters from it, I'm not gonna pass on one I really like just cause it might be someone else's waifu.

Taking a spot to ask one questions about the industry when you don't watch them is weird but at the same time I don't really care that much. If she only wanted to talk to beerpals she could run her own meet & greet on discord or something. (she did talk about doing this)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Not her fault people here care more about Holo drama than random indie drama.
Everyone wants to see a big vtuber fuck up, that's just the nature of fame.

This better not start another god damn timeloop... fuck this thread has been shit for like the whole week.
@Nenélove Don't Defend Kronii, you're a:takoesl:, SHE WANTS TO TAKE YOUR BALLS!!

Xuhle

niggaphil

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Wait, where is the orange woman?

:timelooping:
Training with the god of Destrucion and Angel equivalent of Menheras to unlock Super Menhera God Blue

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

I don't understand why corporate vtubers don't want to associate with this forum.
Couldn't be me.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I'm listening to this in the background while waiting for Serina and... is this a bad hobby, guys? Honestly. Was there a mistake made at some point?

Reasons why Runie is my oshi:
She exclaims "Nooooo!" "Oh no!" and "Oh my gosh..." as the other girls are doubling down on being passive aggressive.
I completely disagree with her here, but the incredibly naïve "it depends on the circumstances" for cheating. "If they feel bad about it and tell me right away [...] it wouldn't be an instant kill." :depressedtako:
The sarcastic "No, I'm learning from you guys, if I ever find a good man, I need to be passive aggressive and leave him emotionally drained at all times. Okay. I'm taking notes."
"wait wait wait wait" at Nekrolina's "Would you be fine if I inject HEROIN?"
"What? Wait why, what's the purpose?" at the fake kidnapping suggestion.

I remember thinking the same from the original vod at the time. There's something wrong with the other three.

e: Reasons why Runie may not be my oshi for long:
She just admitted to having placed "Testicular Torsion ASMR" on her work schedule.

richdwarf

All this talk about Korean woman moments makes me glad Ina has Super Autism.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie's not beating the femboy allegations guys!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ina and Airi are both pretty chill.
Korean girls come in only two flavors: Super chill gaming autism or ticking menhera time bomb.

Just like how Japanese girls only have two booba types: Flat as a board or mega milk.

Anime Fan

Airi's playing more Happy Wheels

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

I don't understand why corporate vtubers don't want to associate with this forum.
Couldn't be me.
Godzilla's Aryan-supporting cousin from Austria, Nazilla aka Kanye Würst.

niggaphil

Let us guess, is he joining BRAVE, VSPO, IdolEN or other male corpo? :dokiSmug:

Archive

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi's playing more Happy Wheels

I like this Korean woman. The only woman moments she tends to have are all the vehicle incidents she's in, regardless of it being her fault or not.
:airidepressed:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I like this Korean woman. The only woman moments she tends to have are all the vehicle incidents she's in, regardless of it being her fault or not.
:airidepressed:
classic

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

My plan to create a team full of Hexa clones is on schedule

Top Bottom