"I have zero sympathy, I have absolutely no sympathy for women who don't know their place, you just make us all look stupid, thanks Sirens, we all look dumb now because of you!"Kaneko Lumi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1716314157732.png

.......I was going to post the cross-dressing pic, but after seeing it again, now I don't want to. Just take this as me calling you all gay.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
A certain spider lady you probably never heard of (but you should watch her!) will play more of Misadventures of Tron Bonne

EDIT: Fuck, wanted to keep it as a draft and post in 30 minutes...

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

dumdum did nothing wrong

Bronze

For anyone that doesn't want to listen whatever Dizzy has sent us to, actual Hina's playing RE 4 Remake

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan
Okayu's channel held a stream that revealed some stuff for hololive Gamers Festival this weekend. This included a unit original song, some of the games that will be played, and other holomems as guest players. You can view more details on the website.

A few days after the event, streaming VOD's will have English and Korean subtitles available.

Here's the first in a series of Kanata's interviews with other music artists and composers and such. [Archive of page 1, page 2, and page 3]

There's this interview with Cover's CTO. [Archive]

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
View attachment 70311

.......I was going to post the cross-dressing pic, but after seeing it again, now I don't want to. Just take this as me calling you all gay.
Imagine finding a cross-dressing picture of Ruze before finding a feet pic of your oshi. Pfft gods weakest irystocrat.

frz

Why Pol Pol joined Holo

image.png

Nothing strange about that clip, totally not this retard making it. :smugpipi:"
I got lapped by yura but I have to put it in anyway :koronehappyl:
Every time a male EN wave (or a male in any EN wave) is announced I really want to get excited because I want a dude I can oshi'd and be unicorn about like any healthy woman but I can't for the love of me do it because they are ALL FUCKING RETARDED. It's like, any western man with the guts to become a vtuber in the first place is already too far gone. Or it's just life telling me I should accept being only a lesbian because the girls are nice and cute.
That applies to the female vtubers too you know, we love them because they are retarded

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

OH YEAH BABY LETS ACCELERATE MORE

This legit sounds like Lando to me. I know it probably isn't, but... :rratsareWinning:
Every time a male EN wave (or a male in any EN wave) is announced I really want to get excited because I want a dude I can oshi'd and be unicorn about like any healthy woman but I can't for the love of me do it because they are ALL FUCKING RETARDED. It's like, any western man with the guts to become a vtuber in the first place is already too far gone. Or it's just life telling me I should accept being only a lesbian because the girls are nice and cute.

I can't get excited with a niji wave anyway because I feel for the people who ended in that company to being with.

Edit:

I need a crying reaction. A suffering one even.
You might get what you want soon.™️ :smugina:
Looks more like a Malfoy, so he hates trans people for sure.
:towapeeved: who wants to tell 'em?
View attachment 70311

Post it anyway! :laplusgun:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It's been posted here before, here is literally where I saw it.
Edit: Also, you gay.
You get cucked by a stick figure, you don't get to call anyone gay.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Idk, girl. I think there are some good ones at holostarsen.
So it's all in your hands:akiramisaki:
My man Shinri seems like the closest thing to a male normie vtuber I've seen.. other than wanting to fuck ghost chicks. Which is understandable.
edit: Hide your ghost oshi from that deep voice lol

ram

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I'm so excited for Chio.
I just saw her on my twitter feed, at first i thought she was an oni but the dino makes sense. She very cute indeed.

Speaking of dino vtuber, i recently found this cute dino vsinger. She covered an original from Kobo although i dont think she is ID. Pretty damn good cover if you ask me.

She is mostly streaming on twitch though.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Do be aware that the base they use for those figures does not look like what they have on promotional material. They're hexagonal and colored instead of round and transparent (at least that was the was case in 2020 when I bought a few pop up parade figures).
Might be late now, since there's like four more pages after this, but they recently started changing up the bases. Gura's has a large round base while the other Myth ones have small round bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom