"I'm always watching you pieces of shit"Komachi Panko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

niggaphil

VSaikyo is having Apex tournament at August 24th

archive

Let us bet who will be in the tournament:
1) Team snake bite
2) Mike neko :dokiSmug:

VSoyBoy

Starting now you can listen to the still kinda sick Michi Mochievee as she has her first Karaoke just in time for her totally planned 1 month anniversary.

They might have stakes in Nijisanji, but use Hololive whenever they're fucking desperate and want an actual boost.

View attachment 70302
View attachment 70301

Although... It might be an EN issue again, since Luna's been playing Bloodborne recently.
The clusterfuck that is Foamstars is entirely Square's excretion. It may be exclusive to Playstation, but that too is on Square's fantastic business sense.

Last edited:

Mehk

Appears Alban had a little bit of an issue today.

(A)

HyOSYTb.png

Ensok

Early Adopter

Three gentle, soft voiced girls, and Subaru.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Mmmm Rica

Kaela and Latief want to win the Bundesliga

Xuhle

Because like 95% of the jokes on the forum its been overused and its boring. Please dont make us timeloop about gura's streaming hours for the 100th time.
Here the horse now keep beating it... No not like Vaush you sick fucks.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
just a rrat in my head, every company is looking for the gura killer, even Gura herself is looking for a gura killer.
Nah, she's just shitposting about niji without actually shitposting about niji.
She's well aware that, no matter what niji will do, she will mog them in every metric.
Also niji did put out AR live same time as holofes, so they're fair game to humiliate.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Xuhle

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

yeah baby girl, drop the zeroes get the heroes

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Every time a male EN wave (or a male in any EN wave) is announced I really want to get excited because I want a dude I can oshi'd and be unicorn about like any healthy woman but I can't for the love of me do it because they are ALL FUCKING RETARDED. It's like, any western man with the guts to become a vtuber in the first place is already too far gone. Or it's just life telling me I should accept being only a lesbian because the girls are nice and cute.

I can't get excited with a niji wave anyway because I feel for the people who ended in that company to being with.

Edit:
Correct, the hypothetical version of Vesper who isn't menhera would never have streamed and would instead be living a happy married with kids life.
I need a crying reaction. A suffering one even.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Not-Nebi doesn't like people bringing up PixelLink and her old genmates. She said one day she may talk about it but not soon.

20240521-174045.png

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Every time a male EN wave (or a male in any EN wave) is announced I really want to get excited because I want a dude I can oshi'd and be unicorn about like any healthy woman but I can't for the love of me do it because they are ALL FUCKING RETARDED. It's like, any western man with the guts to become a vtuber in the first place is already too far gone. Or it's just life telling me I should accept being only a lesbian because the girls are nice and cute.

I can't get excited with a niji wave anyway because I feel for the people who ended in that company to being with.
I don't ANYONE who ends up as a vtuber is mentally all there, it's not a profession for normal people in general. And if they were good when they started, anyone who gets big enough is exposed to an amount of sheer human interaction that will LITERALLY drive anybody insane because our brains aren't able to deal with it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake continuing garten of banban

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
SuperMeche playing Polemon

Onolumi playing MGS5 TFP

Gohya continues drawing Bae

Dena chatting

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

I'm really curious what could count as "The biggest announcement" for AZKi considering she already had lives, albums, redesigns, a radio show and is part of a label

Top Bottom