"Good night, husbands of the world!"Momosuzu Nene

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

mismatch

Bae is doing an apology stream. She was 2 hour and 45 minutes late to her stream :SelenHAHAhere:

LOL. At this point if anyone is surprised by a Bae stream that starts late, they only have themselves to blame.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Clip dump:

Pekora trolls Aqua:

Aqua troll Pekora:

Phase's seiso idol is unable to tell funny jokes on stream because she only knows how to make sexist and offensive jokes:

Tenma won't be loving any worms:

The gays ruin things for Lumi:

Lumi thought she lost her tanks, but it turns out, they were testing their newest capabilities:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
LOL. At this point if anyone is surprised by a Bae stream that starts late, they only have themselves to blame.
She hasn't started this late in a long time. She was worse about it last year, but had been on a good streak for a while now.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

For those not up to date on Airi's black company happenings, this is probably about the guy she talked about a few weeks ago who stalks the female interns' social media, makes frivolous HR complaints, and wants to get one of the interns "[sent] back where she came from."

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Ensok

Early Adopter
>Fuwawa gets spotted committing crime in Hitman
>Hops into dumpster as if that will fix everything
>Jumps back out and immediately shoots pursuer and a bunch of other people

Yeah that's not surprising.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla is live in ten watch an adorable chinchilla lose her fucking mind because some blue switch using coomer asshole motherfucker ronned her

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Bronze

Clara's doing a 30k celebration Karaoke

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live once again, with the return of our beloved SORTING! :koronehappyl:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Her most powerful white knight @Bay Lurker will be here to miko react everyone who disagrees.
The reason why I'm more or less of the same feeling with Sayu now is because she's had like, a year to move on from her shitty situation at Niji and she hasn't. Sayu even has budding friend groups like

She can just move on but she doesn't. Woman Moment or otherwise it's just kinda sad to see. I'd rather Sayu go the Doki route of more or less completely burying the hatchet with Niji than to dwell on "What could've happened" forever.

We can make it crazier. Let's fire up the graduation machine again.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:
If she was well adjusted and able to properly process bad events she would never have decided to become an anime puppet woman on the internet. While I like her content, and the majority of it is not her sad girling over the niji retirement home it is tiring when it does get brought up. Her manager or someone needs to smack some sense into her. I dunno maybe Kson could do it, she loves trying to save people.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Clara's doing a 30k celebration Karaoke

1715325129143.png

:pikayabai:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

A rare collab suddenly appeared. Dog and Onion collab.

DeepL:
Tomorrow...

I'll be collaborating with Akua-chan and Marshmallow for a conversation!
We are looking for marshmallows!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lain Paterson trying to pull the new gyaru in Blue Archive gacha and continuing Volume 2 Chapter 2 at 5PM JST.

Her gacha luck for this game is infuriatingly good. She's very emotionally invested in the story and might cry a lot when things get serious.

774inc's Touri Sei invites Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh for a first singing collab at 7PM JST.

Most likely being recommended by Usuwa Suu who interacted with Sei previously.
Bonus Makoh sneeze timestamp from yesterday's evening utawaku.

A few years ago Marine and Ange Katrina pervs the Dream C Club girls (with massive dislike bomb to the stream), this time they will go to the Bunny Garden at 8PM JST.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi interested in playing Bunny Garden but gets spoiled because she talks about Ui-mama.

VSpo's Asumi Sena talked about the Singing King contest and why she's staring at Lui.

Also has Lui's (vertical) reaction to being stared at as well.

I know we talked about that girl from 910 being Mike but could her only genmate also be a re incarnation of other controversial vtuber?
Her voice is familiar to me
But i dont remember exactly where i heard her voice

I put her name on google and the auto complete returns むら まこ so there's a possibility this is the person if you check the clip videos which has already surfaced and compare the voice.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom