"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you watch my autistic oshi, I'll say something nice about you.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suou Patra continuing FF8 at 2PM JST.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi has been playing LoL for a few hours.

She's quite loud but I haven't heard the trademark VSpo desk slam. Quite a contrast though from her talkative zatsu streams.

PC accessory for streams tested by VSpo's Nekota Tsuna.

Pochi-sensei's exposure reward/punishment in action.

The karaoke tournament yesterday was interesting. The surprise was Yuusuke who pushed down Ryushen to fifth in the rankings. Iori pretty much dominated the scoring (during her watchalong she showed a screenshot of her perfect 100 performance during practice) but lost to Aoi at the end by a single point. She did cry after reliving the points reveal in the end.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Her friends called her a degenerate before, she talked with Sally about people, the last message Sally sent her was "I hate people" and another one was "should I go to this province with a gun or hire a hitman?" they are both probably in a list.
What the hell was the context of this? Is sally going to shoot up a Walmart or some shit? Is Kronii's mafia family rumors true?:shiinastare:

Ballpark_Look

kingcaid

Elf is playing dead by daylight aka the most infuriating waste of classic horror IPS I've ever had the displeasure of seeing.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Miori is smashed and this is her 4th stream today

A beer and two shots on an empty stomach
Miori...
So far so good she's being cute happy drunk right now

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Miori is smashed and this is her 4th stream today

I can't stick around for this, but I hope someone's on standby to report on the inevitable menhera-ing.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Forgot to mention but Coni confirmed that she is getting a new outfit and its in the design phase still.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Honey, wake up.
Its time for 1am brown neo-american elf playing Sonic Riders

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Aqua streaming Elden Ring again. Went almost 12 hours last session. Was fighting Malenia for hours and got so close on her last attempt. Currently fighting her now, so come cheer her on, if you'd like.

I suspect one of her issues is not having fully upgraded that Moonveil that she's using, because her damage per hit is... not good.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
So, I watched Dizzy's interview with Sakana.

- In year 2, Sakana still thought that talents should have a plan B after vtubing. Sakana still thinks that (but content creators will pivot to new forms of content).

- Dizzy and Sakana agree that the EN sphere is about three to four years behind Japan
- To start a new company these days, you'll need either brand power or much more money than before, raising the barrier of entry.
- Sakana says he won't release cut figures because he calls it "virtue signalling". Sakana says not to compete with large capital or with vitue signalling.
- Sakana's advice to other CEOs is to not get heated in public. There were two times that Sakana wanted to angry tweet and he called Dizzy, who advised him both times to do it. Professional Sakana stopped Sakana from doing it.

- Sakana doesn't like donothons. He feels like talents are demotivated after donothons

- Sakana likes 3D, but says you got to build up to it, rather than start off with 3D
- Sakana and Dizzy say the costs of making models and debuting has ballooned by three to four times what they cost a few years ago. Sakana says a corpo talent costs 10-15K to debut (modelling, rigging, stingers, song and so forth), and that doesn't include advertising costs.
Its interesting to see, because a lot of that reads in direct contrast to Idol corp and Aviel
Definitely makes Sakana more sympathetic than Aviel because he recognizes what virtue signaling is

Orange Woman decides her best shot at Eurovision is a non-vtuber song?

(release seems to become available at 12 AM local time)

I need a woman to analyze this photo
are those real ear rings?
Are those clip ons?

Just last week in girls talk she said that her holes were grew shut again.

also the new song is fun
Honestly, I wish it was a Holosong, its too good for just RM stuffs

also it gives Hannah Monatana

stassy

Ouch, I understand why she said chat to behave in advance, better start to preemptively prepare for archival

Also nayuta song the OP of a soon to be bad gacha game as they messed up with NFT

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pmaru-sama got sponsored by Nissin UFO.

I found this exchange cute because around 5 years ago, they sponsored Kaguya Luna.

20240505_165031.jpg

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Hololive: $65 for 3min. Only through lottery
Phase: $25 for 1 min
Vshojo: Free for 1 min
V4mirai: $15 for 1 min
Idol: $10 for 2 min
Prod Kawaii: $30 for 1 min
MythosHQ: Free for 3 min
huh
those meet&greet prices are so much lower than I thought
Vshojo doing it for free really surprises me, do they not want to earn money?
She wanted to make a wrist/pocket watch for merch but they told her that's only possible if it's through a sponsorship.
huh
I wonder why that is, that sounds like a great merch
I have been waiting on a Ame pocket watch replica merch actually

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Vshojo doing it for free really surprises me, do they not want to earn money?
It's vshojo, girls have a final say about everything, which means they wanted to do free M&G. Looks like vsj won't be setting up a booth there, are they going for big presence at some other con?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Asumi Sena starting her Blue Archive adventure.

She played gacha as well but the Im@s types.

Chibi AZKi ASMR at 10PM JST.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene talking about her dick.

Other Vtubers cover their PL/RM faces with emoticons and stuff but Babutaro is built different.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Lamy's new outfit in less than an hour.

She'll also release a song (cover?) right after the outfit reveal.

I was looking at the guesses on twitter and this one is really fucking cute i wouldnt be upset if it was close to it.

Or maybe a little bit less seiso..

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Top Bottom