"I eat so fast, but because of that when I eat too much, to keep myself from dying my body has gained a reflex, it'll just grab the food in my throat and regurgitate it back into my mouth for me to chew it again"Sava Safari

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Some things can just be easily explained by Hexa being retarded.
Or horny

Meanwhile Proctorman 2.0 is living the good life in his 12 hours marathon

Screenshot_2.jpg

Punished Lurker

Reimu's 3D is on! She's singing right now and as always she sounds great :sanasmile:

EDIT: MORI AND NERISSA AS CALL IN GUESTS.
Edit 2: and Meica too

Last edited:

frz

I was thinking about this but forgot to post it, does anyone else get corpos with V-whatever mixed up with each other? When Vreverie and Vmirai(?) were debuting at the same time, I was getting both sides mixed up. Please please please stop using V or live in your corpo names
well the one time they managed to not use the letter V they came up with something super original and unique:
Production Kawaii and Project Kavvaii
Please forgive gaijin companies not knowing more than 1 japanese word.
:smugpipi:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Anyone know who dropped out of the relay? One of the waiting rooms in the playlist got deleted.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Bronze

Anyone know who dropped out of the relay? One of the waiting rooms in the playlist got deleted.
No one. Its 24 people(out of 24). That video is something else. Maybe an announcement?
E:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Virtual The Virtual Asylum" "VTVA" for our first gen!

I'm a fucking genius.

V-pharmacy is a crack choice of a name for a small corpo.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Reimu's 3D is on! She's singing right now and as always she sounds great :sanasmile:

EDIT: MORI AND NERISSA AS CALL IN GUESTS.
Edit 2: and Meica too

Talented singer, chooses not to capitalize on her strength and sing during her streams. I was excited for Reimu when she debuted but I feel like she just failed to deliver.

Then there is the 3 jabs she seems to have taken at Selen which really soured me on her.

Salado

WaWa

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
And now Mariya to finish the Karaoke relay.

Her model is lagging alot, her audio is fine tho.

EDIT:
What a great karaoke relay, Mari is really hardworking, and she is releasing a cover from her 3d showcase too.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Huh sounds like she's into rock now, Good diversifyimg genres is good.

Hey she's pretty cute, I wonder if she streams or something. I'd like to make unwelcome sexual advances at her in chat, surely she'll understand how noble and honourable I am.

SHE IS NOT PREGNANT!

What, you check her personally?

Oh yeah, I heard about that one. Made an excuse that he couldn't respond live to chat because it was "fucked up on his end". If I remember right he also made some odd comments at some times that could be taken as allusions to what he was planning, since it was something he specifically did in advance to have an alibi for the murder.

Getting caught because he can't shut the fuck up about it though. Maybe don't fucking tell people you're a murderer bro. Let the next tenant that moves into your place after you die of old age find the teenage runaway skeletons in a crawlspace behind your fridge.

That intimidates me, I won't lie.

I applied, you can too. They might actually respond to you. :dokiSmug:

So what do you get? If they don't provide a model are you just leeching from their popularity? Is that the draw?
Why hold auditions if they aren't an agency? Just invite orbiters and friends.

They may not be a company but they're still a fledgling 'brand' to identify with for marketing and industry purposes. It could all be a smokescreen to cover up nepo "hires" for their group for a signal boost, draw attention with the claims of looking for more people to join their collective for the clout injection but really it's just engagement bait they don't plan to follow through on with people that aren't already on their short list to get in. Or it could be a legitimate attempt for them to scout new folks they can vibe with as a group that could positively impact their recognition and give them a wider selection of people to pool resources with so they all float better.

Atleast its not Vsour

The ultimate combination of vtuber corpospeak, V-EN E-Real, [Disease] wave!

Starring Ky0resu as Typhoid Mary!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Hey she's pretty cute, I wonder if she streams or something. I'd like to make unwelcome sexual advances at her in chat, surely she'll understand how noble and honourable I am.
I hear she likes to be groped in an ally then followed home and having her door yanked and pounded on.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi live

Also here's something from her stream yesterday that may or may not come in handy

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Oh yeah, I heard about that one. Made an excuse that he couldn't respond live to chat because it was "fucked up on his end". If I remember right he also made some odd comments at some times that could be taken as allusions to what he was planning, since it was something he specifically did in advance to have an alibi for the murder.

Getting caught because he can't shut the fuck up about it though. Maybe don't fucking tell people you're a murderer bro. Let the next tenant that moves into your place after you die of old age find the teenage runaway skeletons in a crawlspace behind your fridge.
Maybe he was a relative of Hexa:unsure:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Aqua streaming Elden Ring again. Went almost 12 hours last session. Was fighting Malenia for hours and got so close on her last attempt. Currently fighting her now, so come cheer her on, if you'd like.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon Ukelele karaoke in an hour

And some MVs that were released these past couple of days

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DanishCookies

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
So what do you get? If they don't provide a model are you just leeching from their popularity? Is that the draw?
Why hold auditions if they aren't an agency? Just invite orbiters and friends.

Maybe they have a savior complex too?

But hey, if they're handing out invitations I might as well try to come to the dance. If I'm leeching... well, I don't want to, I have things to offer! Like :hololove: and :chibiBrainDamage:!

What a great karaoke relay, Mari is really hardworking, and she is releasing a cover from her 3d showcase too.

Mariya did a fantastic job organizing this and all the girls did wonderfully. It was a great way to spend a day.

Top Bottom