"I am the experiment! Not the scientist!"Eimi Isami

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

UberSoldat

Previously in this thread:
>Holo more expensive than others for meet-and-greet at Offkai
>Holo meet-and-greet better value at Offkai
>Bao $50 for meet-and-greet at Offkai

Meanwhile, this dude drops $500 for RinDad to show up on a normal livestream for a few minutes, and RinDad proceeds to talk about how he gets to sleep with RinMama.

Lmao.
Any explanation as to why their daughter turned out the way she did?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Same way most of these people... including the denizens of the asylum, are the way they are: Uncontrolled, unfiltered, unlimited internet access at a young age

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia has a collab scheduled with Mint on Thursday next week.

1714868402232.png

USS IOWA

Probably shouldn't have been brown in the Middle East if they didn't want to be killed by 'murica.

If you want to apply you should. Even if you don't get accepted, going through the audition process is good practice for future corpo applications.
The tonal whiplash of "Commiting war crimes in the Middle East" to "It's going to be alright sweetie if you are going to apply", Is quite funny to me. Good slutpuppies if you are gonna apply.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
They seem to get better merch and more sponsors than other indies somehow

They give partnerships to seemingly everyone but as an example GamerSupps sponsors all 4

Their merch is also handled by kawa

ok one of these bitches must give head out of this world or is a kike. If they can maintain the deals and launch their new members to a decent ccv then they might turn into storebrand vshojo after kson joined. I just realized they even use the v(something), come on people be more original for fucks sake :vesperfacepalm:
Rinmama isn't the type to be a good mother and the dad supposedly wasn't always around. Plus tumblr and fanfiction at a young age rots their brain hard. All things considered she seems to be a decent human being. It also makes the "I wanna make sakana proud" thing funnier cause she sees my nigga fishman as the father figure that wasn't around.

Negzana

ok one of these bitches must give head out of this world or is a kike. If they can maintain the deals and launch their new members to a decent ccv then they might turn into storebrand vshojo after kson joined. I just realized they even use the v(something), come on people be more original for fucks sake :vesperfacepalm:

Rinmama isn't the type to be a good mother and the dad supposedly wasn't always around. Plus tumblr and fanfiction at a young age rots their brain hard. All things considered she seems to be a decent human being. It also makes the "I wanna make sakana proud" thing funnier cause she sees my nigga fishman as the father figure that wasn't around.
Lia: Sakana I don't know how to say this but you're like a father I never had
Sakana: Uhhh.... uhhh.. I'm going to pack more boxes.

Stunned But Dumb

I just realized they even use the v(something), come on people be more original for fucks sake
I was thinking about this but forgot to post it, does anyone else get corpos with V-whatever mixed up with each other? When Vreverie and Vmirai(?) were debuting at the same time, I was getting both sides mixed up. Please please please stop using V or live in your corpo names

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
What does V-Dere offer to the talents?

Ok but what do these girls offer? I think even lewd fauna put money to offer support but aren't these girls just storebrand vshojo before kson joined?

From what I'm looking at, they're a group and not a agency, so while I wouldn't get a model or anything like that, they also don't get a cut of what I could make or really have a need for me to censor myself to be a part of them. I think the potential gains are more than enough and I respect how they moved after leaving Kawaii a lot.

Salado

I just realized they even use the v(something), come on people be more original for fucks sake
"Virtual The Virtual Asylum" "VTVA" for our first gen!

I'm a fucking genius.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
From what I'm looking at, they're a group and not a agency, so while I wouldn't get a model or anything like that, they also don't get a cut of what I could make or really have a need for me to censor myself to be a part of them. I think the potential gains are more than enough and I respect how they moved after leaving Kawaii a lot.
So what do you get? If they don't provide a model are you just leeching from their popularity? Is that the draw?
Why hold auditions if they aren't an agency? Just invite orbiters and friends.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Outside of the tuber stuff, I would also make a resume and a cover letter to highlight other skills for a more well-rounded application. If you don't have a resume ready, use the Harvard resume format as a start.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Probably shouldn't have been brown in the Middle East if they didn't want to be killed by 'murica.
If you want to apply you should. Even if you don't get accepted, going through the audition process is good practice for future corpo applications.
The tonal whiplash of "Commiting war crimes in the Middle East" to "It's going to be alright sweetie if you are going to apply", Is quite funny to me. Good slutpuppies if you are gonna apply.
What can I say? I'm a complicated man and I love being racist.

kingcaid

Rezuul is doing a rare jong stream where he plays with viewers tonight. He's still dying from whatever bug he picked up so he might keel over dead mid match which would be really funny.

Bronze

So what do you get? If they don't provide a model are you just leeching from their popularity? Is that the draw?
Why hold auditions if they aren't an agency? Just invite orbiters and friends.
That, and group projects are funded together so individual burden is lessened(I assume at least). I also think they should just get friends and orbiters, but I guess they want to give others a chance.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

3 STREAMS AND A COLLAB WITH LUI IN MAY ALREADY?
:luidance:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Salado

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Day 3 of praying that THE CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAFUJI LISA successfully recovers her cat and belongings. I will now move my ritualposting to my profile page and stop shitting up the general thread.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:
Top Bottom