"Watame Wa...Warukunai yo ne?!"Tsunomaki Watame

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Day 1 of praying that THE CHIIIIIIIIIIIKAFUJI LISA successfully recovers her cat and belongings.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Between starting the whole phenomenon and having all this standout talent just slip by their fingers, Upd8 is going to be one of the most fascinating case studies of how to fuck up your business
And nobody gives a shit about them. Too old and too nip for westoids to write about in their history books.
Most people don't know anything from before 2020 or maybe 2019 if you are lucky.

Negzana

It feels like Kaela hasn't streamed in absolute years what gives. I miss Kaela the world is collapsing

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Korone was part of Ayamina in Upd8

some people say the other one is Okayu too but ive seen some people say she isnt, she doesnt sound like her either to me

I think the other girl is Inui Toko from Nijisanji IIRC

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
i want to be a cunt and say that its convenient that it only popped up when people flamed her over the loli kami requiem animation and she was retarded enough to start drama for attention in the first place but its still a much better apology than the average twitter drama, hell, better than what Kenji said to Sayu and that was a much bigger/current accusation

I still have my inkling its not too geniune but that may just be a retarded bias that has no basis in reality, who knows
Agreed. This private apology was before the recent stuff, and I checked the time frame to confirm Shadow wasn't going through stuff at that time, at least publicly. If we're taking an uncharitable approach, this is something that has been dogging Camilla for a while now and was definitely a black mark on her career, as it was an objectively dickish move. It's clear she at least tried to ignore it for well over a year before it confronted her again in her IRL Life. To give credit where it's due, she at least tried to make things good before this controversy, which adds a lot of genuine weight to her apology. However, she could have easily avoided this if she had tried to publically apologize for this back in February instead of going the behind-the-sense route as that ship sailed when Camila blasted her on stream air. I don't watch her content, so I can't speak to her change of heart, but its clear this that this apology came from suffering the material consequences of her actions. The average watcher isn't going to care this much to read between the lines, so I would give this apology a solid B. However, I don't think we've seen the last of Mean Girl-style shit from Camila, as she is clearly more concerned about her image, her current relationships, and her bottom line when compared to her concern for other people's feelings.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think the other girl is Inui Toko from Nijisanji IIRC
Toko? Didn't know that.
If true then another fucking failure in upd8's book.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Botan using her hag wisdom to communicate with Aqua's autism. Blessed onion and lion laughs ahead:

Gotta say, this collab was great. Aqua and Botan bounce off each other surprisingly well for how little they communicate. Their banter and shit-talk felt natural and it was easy to see they were having a good time. They said in the beginning that the last time they actually talked to each other was during ReGLOSS's debuts 8 months ago. I thought it was a sponsored collab from Red Bull or something but Botan actually just did this on a whim. She wanted to play this game with someone and looked at the Holo-schedule to see who to invite. She sent a message to whoever was streaming and Aqua was doing a karaoke at the time. She somehow responded the fastest and it happened from there. It's only an hour so I'd easily recommend the VOD. Don't need to know JP to understand autistic screeching and old woman cackles.

TLDR Hag lion and onion gamer laughs go great together
1000138916.jpg

ex_lurker

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
NOT A DRILL KAROAKOAKSOAKSOKASOOARJEOKRJEF:LKRJ:ELWK

frz

Where else are they gonna pick from? The only people who will get through the audition are already-established content creators, and with how easy becoming a vtuber is most of their picks will have already tried their hand at it.
I think he meant doing the opposite of vshojo. Going for smaller, unknown ones than picking the already popular, ex-nijis, pre-existing cliques.
That being said I believe Raden didnt stream before holo? But she is an anomaly. Actually did any of regloss have known pl. Aokun seems like another first time streamer pick.
I always thought Polka was the only Upd8.
imdb-comic-con-imdb-comic-con-gifs.gif
Wait til you find out about shibuya hal, yuni, tomari mari, etc.
Tbf up8 was the biggest corpo before they exploded. Myholotv was literally who?

Negzana

I haven't watched Shiori in a long time. Is she more sane and comprehensible now?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I think he meant doing the opposite of vshojo. Going for smaller, unknown ones than picking the already popular, ex-nijis, pre-existing cliques.
That being said I believe Raden didnt stream before holo? But she is an anomaly. Actually did any of regloss have known pl. Aokun seems like another first time streamer pick.

Wait til you find out about shibuya hal, yuni, tomari mari, etc.
Tbf up8 was the biggest corpo before they exploded. Myholotv was literally who?
Omega sisters... Suou Patra...

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Creepy cute and still can't sing :kroheart:

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
It's one of the best internet apologies I've ever seen tbh. I believe in second chances. I'm willing to give her one here.
She's an OTK react streamer. Who here is even genuinely interested in her content beyond whether or not she conforms to certain sensibilities?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Edot: Clocks
Creepy cute and still can't sing :kroheart:

This model needs to exported to humans fall flat and other such games.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

My fave demon queen is streaming Slay The Princess, it's always a fun title to watch.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Did we ever find any PL info on any of them? Are they actually a whole gen of complete unknowns?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She's an OTK react streamer. Who here is even genuinely interested in her content
Probably no one. The situation itself is interesting and worthy of discussion.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom