"A Fishymancer is like Calli-senpai in Mario Party.. you do nothing and still win"Noir Vesper
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Is her voice still fucked? That might be a reason.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Did we ever find any PL info on any of them? Are they actually a whole gen of complete unknowns?
Akura Yuuhi -> Hiodoshi Ao (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
Amayuri Uno -> Otonose Kanade (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
Hoju Rura -> Ichijou Ririka (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
Tsuguharu Raika -> Juufuutei Raden (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)
? -> Todoroki Hajime (Hololive DEV_IS REGLOSS)

I last looked around last December and didn't find anything for Hajime that I thought was credible. There's a bunch of wrong guesses out there though for the whole gen.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Xuhle

Dont know if this was mentioned but Kiara, Gura, and Irys are going to be in Earth Defense force 6 as DLC decoys.
GMd8wQ1bMAAzJSq.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

frz

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Do your job and tell her that deleted stuffs stay in her disk, there's a million retrieval software out there. :shiinastare:
She overwrote an NVME.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Dont know if this was mentioned but Kiara, Gura, and Irys are going to be in Earth Defense force 6 as DLC decoys.
GMd8wQ1bMAAzJSq.png
It was, but my problem is EVERYONE KEEPS POSTING THE PLAYSTATION ANNOUNCEMENTS.

All this stuff is (will be) on Steam and even Epic, but the PlayStation promo stuff only mentions PlayStation, and I’ve seen so many people confidently saying that the bonuses are only for PlayStation because they are looking at the PlayStation promo material.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I thought she accidentally deleted her model once already
She did. The model isn't the problem, it's everything else.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I hope Hexa can retrieve everything without too much bother. To anyone reading this, please get yourself an external hard drive and make it a habit to regularly back up everything that you might need again. Preferably make an additional copy on another system too just in case of a freak accident. It's good practice that will save you huge headaches later.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I thought she accidentally deleted her model once already
@midori
If you see this, you can still recover the deleted files if you don't move shit around.
You need to install a program that that recovers the files flagged as deleted.
DO NOT do scans, or move shit around on said drive.
When you delete permanently the OS just hides the files and flags them as deleted until it needs the space for new files.
She overwrote an NVME.
Oh boy.

This is the reason why I'll never go SSD without HDD backup. At least those don't try to kill themselves just by file swapping.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
She overwrote an NVME.

There are multiple software suites that will do NVMe SSD drives. Format matters more than the type of drive (unless the drive is actually damaged). Source: I've used them repeatedly as a part of my work. Usually Disk Drill for Mac, EaseUS for Windows (just as examples). You can even recover from broken RAID arrays, if you have the right software.

Off-topic tax:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I hope Hexa can retrieve everything without too much bother. To anyone reading this, please get yourself an external hard drive and make it a habit to regularly back up everything that you might need again. Preferably make an additional copy on another system too just in case of a freak accident. It's good practice that will save you huge headaches later.
Counter point, buying an external drive means less money on wizard101

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

People out here not backing up work that their career depends on, meanwhile I've got save game files from 2001 in case I want to pick up from that point again one day.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
GNE

How many money do these negros have for these Holo Collabs ? :BijouBijou:

Bronze

Eimi's going live with Stardew valley

Euphoria will be on community stage at Offkai

Top Bottom