"My cat looks like Steve Buscemi. She's kinda weird"Chikafuji Lisa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Archive

>calendars are now shipping

It's nearly fucking May.

It has 15 months so it should be fine

Oh also the Rie standee guy got a reply

Salado

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Mimi is celebrating Partner anniversary with her first Mario 64 playthrough, can't wait for the rage

More Sayu Stardew with Renniesaurus

Rael affiliate anniversary doing some Charlotte 3D modelling, she's really good

Tsukimi playing the PS2 kaiju fighting game, Godzilla Save The Earth

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Para is doing a redemption stream after her last oopsie about the People of Power.

Based. This will give her a ton of attention and filter some of the normies out. All she has to do is also filter the tards that go hard on the paint with it and she should be able to maintain a solid following.

My only issue is that after pulling a stunt like this people will want more and then start bitching saying that she sold out or got "safe" similar to what happened to Pippa.

Her husband was a mod and everything, they had some collabs/clips together and it was a decent dynamic, I just didn't get her allowing to be lusted on while married, I don't know what goes inside the gringo heads.
Words on the streets are that the husband went on and snitched that she was getting on with a mod, but that's dubious information with a big "trust me bro" behind it, as it was pointed out for the threads mentioned, maybe @randomtranny can inform us better.
From that situation we got the confirmation the husband was an architect because she facestreamed before becoming a vtuber:

Once your face is out there, its out there. Cant scrub that shit out of the internet.

This reads more like "you could kill your vtubing career you retard" than anything else to me.
View attachment 69042
I don't know a single Latino that gets offended by wetback or beaner. Personally i love both of those words because they sound pretty ridiculous.

Taiwan seems pretty untapped and Cover has been doing events there for a while and seems popular. For example here is a concert for TW vtuber Linglan Lily. Turnout is pretty impressive and obviously shits all over Niji's recent one. The only issue is if they want to deal with the possible revival of all the CN antis.

No idea who they are but that is a massive crowd.

well it finally happened, we finally have a furry vtuber that isn't cringe and actually cute debut a few days ago. Buchiage Hannah:

Kemono bros, is it finally out time?

As long as they keep things seiso i dont mind these type of vtubers. I think its somewhat cute even. I can see this going wrong very fast though.
1714515587678.png

English learning book mascot Ellen Baker is getting a vtuber project

Only thing I know about her is that she has a few doujins with her students. Why the fuck didnt Japan adopt this for mascots sooner? Actually nvm thinking about it, its best if they dont do that. I feel like these girls suffered way too much because of this. (although on the bright side they are killing it now).
1714515414900.png

Tbh without context it's pretty believable
Yeah I would have believed it had I not read the context.

Yea all it would take is someone forwarding that vod to twitch and her ban gets extended to a perma. Real woman level self-sabotaging happening there.

Anyway some more reuploads of the vod:

RACISM DEEP DIVE + VTUBER DEBUT-sMoRElVgmgs
rumble:

gofile:

I bet this will end up happening. Twitch is a shit platform anyway. You can have whores showing all of their holes and getting pipped mid stream but cant say a few little "no-no" words.

Alleged female is live

Dizzy is female. The word you are looking for is "Femcel"

braindoko

Been documenting the Nexas people, I'm so out of the loop first thing I see when opening the thread is the big no no word said by a chuuba that looks just like this other Ñ one I watch

big :zaionwhatsgoingon: moment

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Based. This will give her a ton of attention and filter some of the normies out. All she has to do is also filter the tards that go hard on the paint with it and she should be able to maintain a solid following.

My only issue is that after pulling a stunt like this people will want more and then start bitching saying that she sold out or got "safe" similar to what happened to Pippa.

Once your face is out there, its out there. Cant scrub that shit out of the internet.

I don't know a single Latino that gets offended by wetback or beaner. Personally i love both of those words because they sound pretty ridiculous.

No idea who they are but that is a massive crowd.

As long as they keep things seiso i dont mind these type of vtubers. I think its somewhat cute even. I can see this going wrong very fast though.
View attachment 69046

Only thing I know about her is that she has a few doujins with her students. Why the fuck didnt Japan adopt this for mascots sooner? Actually nvm thinking about it, its best if they dont do that. I feel like these girls suffered way too much because of this. (although on the bright side they are killing it now).
View attachment 69045

Yeah I would have believed it had I not read the context.

I bet this will end up happening. Twitch is a shit platform anyway. You can have whores showing all of their holes and getting pipped mid stream but cant say a few little "no-no" words.

Dizzy is female. The word you are looking for is "Femcel"
1714516241605.png

Flauros

Everything looks so similar, the hair is the only difference between Hanami and her.
And i know Hanami since the whole Wactor thing from last year.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Very cute drow is wrapping her head around Fallout 1.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
About Para:
240430-171010.png

I was cry-laughing the whole time. Thank you Bunny you are amazing, let's hope this doesn't nuke you forever and instead boost your viewership, my only grievance is attracting actual retard racists that can't think for themselves.

Paracord is going nuts as well:
Funny as fuck, but she will definitely be limited in her approach for a lot of VTubers. I'm hoping this kinda slides under the radar for her because if it becomes a big stink I know many people will put out ""blacklists"". I'm very familiar with those because even I am on a few. Can't spry into too many details about those.
:pippasadl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

Looks like Zen is getting a collab with vite ramen

I guess they sell subscription based ramen and protein powders that are delivered to you. https://viteramen.com/

If any of you post that you got the lucky box signed by the hags, my very next post will be quoting you with a live stream of me hanging from my light fixture, by the way.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Kirsche just released a doujin and the dropbox link is down because it got too much traffic lmaoooo

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
well it finally happened, we finally have a furry vtuber that isn't cringe and actually cute debut a few days ago. Buchiage Hannah:

Kemono bros, is it finally out time?

As long as they keep things seiso i dont mind these type of vtubers. I think it’s somewhat cute even. I can see this going wrong very fast though.
Most Japanese and Asian furries are generally sane with little to none of those leftist bullshit you see in the western world. At most you’ll get the big 🏳️‍🌈 and that’s pretty much it.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

ex_lurker

Negzana

Fine then HoloVietnam because taiwan dont want to commit to the bit

Obligame perro
HoloSEA. We need a HoloSEA. Get all the most menhera SEAGirls Yagoo can find that wont pull a Rushia. I'll be watching all of them.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Funny as fuck, but she will definitely be limited in her approach for a lot of VTubers. I'm hoping this kinda slides under the radar for her because if it becomes a big stink I know many people will put out ""blacklists"". I'm very familiar with those because even I am on a few. Can't spry into too many details about those.
:pippasadl:
I find that so stupid. It is good to call her out and mention it was a retarded idea, but any good friend would see it for what it was and not cut contact just because they did a non-conformist funny bit.
Speaking of it:
240430-203924.png

I think this is a joke, but if it isn't:
240430-204021.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

I know who you're trying to attract. I know your plan. :KEIKAKU:

Top Bottom