"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Simp

2 days left to adopt this cute and plump frog!
Dont miss out on your own little frogiwawa!

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Guys, this isn't the merch update we were waiting for

standees and buttons :PomuPanic: calm your tits head jew no need to flash your merch superiority :ironmousekek: I think head jew might be running out of money.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu is singing.

774inc's Tsukinoki Tirol back again in Dragon Quest 3 (English text).

She's done a dozen streams since her return and some of them are EN-JP studying.

Rikotan the cosplayer/Vtuber usually clipped by Yura has a Vtuber daughter now.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene dealing emotional damage to unicorns.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
QUICK LOAD OF PHASE CLIPS :vespernice:
I've took a dive into the tag to bring you new channels that poped up. Some of the new channels I saw last time have stuck around grinding for views, I hope they take off. There seems to be more jp clippers too, animal friend is gonna have competition if these new friends stick around.

UberSoldat

Bronze

I’ll be betting 5 bucks that some weird shit happens and she’ll do something subservient to Elira by literally being her chair.
Close enough

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
standees and buttons :PomuPanic: calm your tits head jew no need to flash your merch superiority :ironmousekek: I think head jew might be running out of money.
This makes me wonder how Idol Corp is going with converting viewers to merchandise purchasers. Even the lowest-sub talents at Phase get pretty decent merch selections. Memory has just 10K subs, but her current birthday merch selection has up to $150USD in merch available, including a daki, deskmat, keychain and stand. Meanwhile, if you want to splurge on your Idol Corp oshi, you can choose from a button or a standee, or both if you're feeling spicy.

I'd say if Idol isn't providing more merch options, it might simply be because the merch isn't really selling. Unfortunate.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Best mischief makers buds

Best buds mischief makers

Just a gyaru Amelia...wait, what?

Never has a stream been so succinctly summed up

All it needs is a mounted .50 cal to be complete

A little horror to start your day?

See, this is how you know Keeki is doing all right for herself: not only did she pay a few thousand for hair extensions, she also left her coke nail intact!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm going to throw out a recommendation for Hexa's last stream, where she does a blind playthrough of Spec Ops: The Line. If you're not aware of the game, it's a pretty solid shooter and can generate some very interesting reactions from the choices you make in-game. And oh boy, Hexa definitely delivers on the reactions. Absolute classic stream.

It's a pity that it's hard to clip or do a short link like I'd normally do, but if you want to give Hexa a try, this would be a great stream for it.

Last edited:

frz

Nijisanji's Shiina Yuika uploaded the 3D performance she did on her 3D live with okayu
All the nijisanji bros in here is so dead it slipped through the crack, I only randomly getting recommending this because I have been browsing japanese videos :ponrys:
Actually pretty dope performance from the 2, Okayu definitely lost some fat with considering this much moving and jumping around.

The full 3D live from 9 days ago, also not posted in here :inahungryl:

Upon further inspection, there's more to this story
The original song was made by Mr. Peanut (the yellow thing)
It was actually an inside joke track toward Kenmochi Touya where Peanut confessing his love to Kenmochi (if you still dont recall who it is it's the UI-loli guy)
The english lyrics can be found here.

Tl;dr basically creepy version of Gyatt for Nerizller of Nijisanji

Okayu & Shiina randomly decided to perform this on her 3D live. Which took everyone by surprise. Basically a high effort shitpost.
Youtube comments/chat reaction:
1714297778346.png

"I want to forget Japanese just for now"
"Why would you sing a christmas song in this hot weather"
"Please stop cooking"
" Lyrics and composition: Indie
vocal: Nijisanji, Hololive
Victim: Nijisanji"
"indie, Hololive, and Nijisanji miraculously put their shoulders together to produce a divine cover that I can't get out of my head."
"As a result of trying their best to fool around, both of them have such good voices that it ends up being unnecessarily cool, lol"

Last edited:

Zapan1984

DanishCookies

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Hologra advertising new merch

Bau-bau

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Takodachis rejoice: Your oshi is the next upcoming character for Idol Showdown with original lines voiced by Ina herself.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Holo Dorokei, Iroha's Minecraft Cops and Robbers event, has started!

@Willemshaven found a nice translation of the rules here.
Main POV:

There's a bunch of POVs so I won't link them all but almost everyone here is streaming (including Choco who came back from her break for this!):
8397842.png

It's proximity VC with everyone gathered together while they explain the rules so it's been pretty chaotic so far :BijouBijou:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Takodachis rejoice: Your oshi is the next upcoming character for Idol Showdown with original lines voiced by Ina herself.

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with some takos.
:takoesl:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holo Dorokei, Iroha's Minecraft Cops and Robbers event, has started!

@Willemshaven found a nice translation of the rules here.
Main POV:

There's a bunch of POVs so I won't link them all but almost everyone here is streaming (including Choco who came back from her break for this!):
8397842.png

It's proximity VC with everyone gathered together while they explain the rules so it's been pretty chaotic so far :BijouBijou:

Finally, the real toxic numberfagging can begin.
foto_no_exif (55) (1).jpg
:gloomiLaugh:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Ensok

Early Adopter
New Showdown update trailer

I hope for the best for that game and that more holoiive girls will play it. It looked like there was a good amount of interest but then Street Fighter 6 released like a month later.

Top Bottom