"No please! Don't cry! You can laugh at my drawings but don't cry! Does it scare you?"Meloco Kyoran

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter
Not just that

Also L is a fitting name for other account, since they believe Cover changed NDA but didn't tell people

How the hell did they find pics of Kiara's roommate?

USS IOWA

Not just that

Also L is a fitting name for other account, since they believe Cover changed NDA but didn't tell people

Things has gone to shit since nyfco shut down. But what do they accomplish sharing RL photos? Is that theyre hot?

Salado

Put Pippa with Lumi on Nasa's hit list.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Not just that

E: Neither account mentioned what happened to Selen. I guess their compassion is not for Niji talents

Concerfagging: the oldest trick in the book
Lets ask them their opinions about her
:unauthorizedmemes:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not just that

E: Neither account mentioned what happened to Selen. I guess their compassion is not for Niji talents

*me about to make a joke that Bijou looks just like Shiori

*flabbergasted though that the Rat pics look like Ember Amane though

*insert racist comment

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This account is a certified gayops.
View attachment 68690
View attachment 68691
View attachment 68692

This is all this account does, in both english and japanese.

Screenshot-2024-04-24-195238.png
Also found this Tweet, so maybe she did have something to say about the Yuri situation. I don't recall.

However, the retard and the retard troon obviously aren't taking into account that a person can change their mind or even disagree with someone without being an ass hurt retard about it.

Troons mad and accusing others of being a pedophile with zero evidence. Just a typical Wednesday.

dumbmeme.jpg

Damn these people should honestly consider backflipping off a bridge with a rope tied around their necks.

I keep seeing motherfuckers seething about how yuri got fucked over when she got fired, I even remember kirshe being butthurt about it. The dumb whore probably sold her IP to my nigga fishman, since he's anal about IP ownership. Is the education system that fucking garbage that they don't even learn the most basic ass shit about business?

this will probably filter a lot of doki's audience. It''ll be interesting to see how she handles the tranny side of her audience seething at collabing with such evil nazis :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Pretty sure like everything, people reacted poorly to the news only to later learn partially what happened or the reason for the termination. Roza also sperged out on it and called Fishman a femboy or something which caused him to just block her. She takes this as a win.

Not just that

They hate corpos that fire talents so they most likely would side with Selen.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not just that

i know this is just a rabid anti but its fun that they pretend to go hard on corpos for firing people but then reveal personal pictures from them that were pre-corpo and more often than not private, atleast private for the general public

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Things has gone to shit since nyfco shut down. But what do they accomplish sharing RL photos? Is that theyre hot?
That was posted before Nyfco shut down. Also, lazy retard didn't even manage to find the pictures of Bijou.
:pathetic:

USS IOWA

That was posted before Nyfco shut down. Also, lazy retard didn't even manage to find the pictures of Bijou.
:pathetic:
Wait there are RM pictures of Bijou now?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli's new original ft AI

This is AI

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

kingcaid

Rura Taurus is playing the bunny game. Noise warning she likes to screech when she get excited.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Salado

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Not just that

Seriously though, what a pathetic piece of crap. No one's gonna be on his side with all this fyaggotry that he's doing. He's just going to piss off the already autistic fanbase and they will doxx his ass and then cry about it that he's getting harassed.

On second thought, hopefully that happens. That will be a massive L for him. Also, no Bijou. He's just scraping the bottom of the /vt/ barrel. DO YOUR REPS TROON!!!

USS IOWA

I believe the cosplay pic was at least confirmed to be here and there is another one of her in that cosplay.

I think I remember Calli talking about her before and having a lot of respect for her. The lady seems to have a pretty long history in the industry, at least. The song is pretty good, though.
She looks exactly like she sounds. :BijouBijou:
Yeah, she looks like a kid in the pics.
You missed the flip drive by revealing to everyone that Bijou is a OF whore? :BijouBijou:
Sorry but spreading CP is illegal and OF should look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom