"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Bronze

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Not just that
The one reply:
1714041892801.png

1714042062391.png
1714042472289.png

Excellent response!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Ally and Sally had their monthly patreon stream earlier. It was a relaxing Q&A :makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

• Finally moved into their new place in Japan. Been busy getting furniture and appliances. So far they have a fridge and a table.
  • They have to go to smaller restaurants because they stand out a lot as foreigners and twins. They usually just wanna get their food and leave but the staff will always talk to them out of curiosity. Haven't been able to enjoy Japan food too much.
  • Talked about meeting with Naomi/dearsqn. Last time they saw her was at a convention in 2019 and they felt bad cause they were reallly busy at the time and couldn't talk much. This time, they were happy to catch up and talk about their favorite idols again.
  • Also met up with an old friend completely by chance in a convenience store. They used to be in an idol group together and it made them happy to hang out again.
  • They plan to stream with webcams after they debut as Amerily. They still plan to do overseas conventions and stuff.
  • Sally's throat was really raspy and it's been hard for her to breathe. She had to mute herself multiple times to blow her nose. She couldn't sleep cause it bothered her all night. (They said as FuwaMoco that she has really bad allergies but didn't specify here.)
  • They were happy when they saw Dempagumi's retirement announcement. 16 years is a long journey and they were there for most of it, even seeing them make it to the Budoukan and beyond. Made them happy that they could go out in a bright way and not just fade away like most idol groups.
  • Talked a bit more about how idol industry has changed from what they loved. Feels like the concepts are much more out there than they used to be and they prefer the more traditional stuff.
  • People think that it's easier for foreign girls to make it in Japan's idol industry cause they'll stand out but it's nowhere near that simple. They felt like they were lucky but it'll always be a struggle.
  • They've been on both sides of Meet & Greets and know how important the experience is and how interesting the interactions can be. Got told by a fan at one that he likes their face the most. Assumed it was a joke but just felt weird.
  • They share a twitter account so whenever one of them wants to posts something, they make sure the other approves of it beforehand. It's led to arguments sometimes over silly stuff like where to put an emoji.
  • Talked a lot about old anime VHS tapes they had like Shamanic Princess. "Just because we like old stuff doesn't mean we're old." :holohag::hololove:
  • There's an anime this season that an acquaintance is working on so they're interested in it, but haven't had time to watch anything.
  • Really confused by gachikoi fans cause they've never felt that way towards their favorite idols. They usually think it's a joke but as long as you're being positive and healthy about it, then they won't mind.
  • Ally looked into being a professional translator at one point. She said it's not worth it because the industry is very tough. It's way too much work and the amount you make isn't even enough for a living wage. It's much better as something on the side that you do for passion.
  • Hoping to have some Amerily news next time. They had to give up on their dreams a long time ago so they're grateful to have another chance thanks to all the support.
  • They've had twitter for almost 15 years but don't remember their past tweets much. They remember their how silly their first tweet was though and retweeted it themselves since people would look for it anyways:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Not just that

Also L is a fitting name for other account, since they believe Cover changed NDA but didn't tell people

E: Neither account mentioned what happened to Selen. I guess their compassion is not for Niji talents

Where are the Kronii pics in the second image from? I haven't seen those before.
LETS GOOOOOO!

God bless Wemi for existing and God bless @Titanosaurus for clipping this. 😇

Stop doubleposting, Rie.
found this in twitter. Looks like one of the lecture in Taiwan University

View attachment 68718

Archive

In simpler translation in the lecture slide:
first row: Some fun educational & application topics
Second row: There are full of topics that worth to discuss
third row: Who are these three people? What's the similarity between them

:dokiSmug:

Is this guy trying to get sued?
:unauthorizedmemes:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Michi will be playing ollie's VN soon

DanishCookies

frz

I wasn't going to do this one since it's just her screaming about boobs
But this smug motherfucker acted like she's above it on Nene stream and her recent streams so ....

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Onolumi playing X-Com Terror from the Deep

Cult leader Oninosuzu Rin

Very rare Layla's stream in 20 minutes :sanasmile:

Reine x Nerissa cover (they're fighting over who gets Kiara :kiarachefkiss:)

Ensok

Early Adopter
Talked a lot about old anime VHS tapes they had like Shamanic Princess. "Just because we like old stuff doesn't mean we're old." :holohag::hololove:
aaaaaaaa Shamanic Princess is one of my favorite anime ever aaaaaaaaaa.

DanishCookies

USS IOWA

Reine x Nerissa cover (they're fighting over who gets Kiara :kiarachefkiss:)

Easy the one who she went to the Maldives wi- Wait a minute. No the one who visited her in Austri- FUCK!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Easy the one who she went to the Maldives wi- Wait a minute. No the one who visited her in Austri- FUCK!
The one with the bigger purse.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Man, if only I knew what her face looked like...
Wait a minute...

keeki cute regardless

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Filian will be collabing with Dokibird, Pippa, and Lumi on the first of May to probably play Monopoly.

Oh nice
I hope we get some more fun seething from Nijisisters like this
0MGKumeX_o.png

Calli's new original ft AI

This is AI

she was also on TV for this
lRQuTdBA_o.png
r1jNHiPQ_o.png

People think that it's easier for foreign girls to make it in Japan's idol industry cause they'll stand out but it's nowhere near that simple. They felt like they were lucky but it'll always be a struggle.
who thinks that??
Kiaras story alone is all the proof you need to see that the opposite is true

The one with the bigger purse.
I am afraid there are no Holos who stand a chance at beating Reines mom purse

What did Lamy mean by this?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Not just that

Retard couldn't find Biboo and Nerissa photos :selenpointandlaugh: Even fucking Nerissa! I'm shocked he managed to find Mori and FuwaMoco

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
lol you guys found my response to him
View attachment 68726

View attachment 68727
Sad!

24b.gif

Though I do question the wisdom of telling everyone here your twitter account, now everyone's going to know that you like stuff like this

Speaking of Twitter, Filian's got Foghorned

For those who don't know, Mythic Talent is Filian's employer

Glad to see the Fishman management method is spreading :sakanapleasepippa:

Edit: Filian graduation inbound :pomuSalute:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake with another horror game that she found somewhere
seems to be analog

Top Bottom