"I am youa mazzaa"Pochi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

something about this just ticks me off
idk if its my autism flaring up but
I know this is just supposed to be friendly banter and in good spirits and all, but it just reads so mean to me
Whats the joke here? "Haha, we hate each other!(but not really)" Is that supposed to be comedy?

the more I see of Enna, the more I hate her
What's strange to me is the fact that this "banter" originated from a tweet about not-mika.

It reads as either
a) Enna lambasting hex for his mean comment
or
b) Enna attacking hex for no reason

USS IOWA

What's strange to me is the fact that this "banter" originated from a tweet about not-mika.

It reads as either
a) Enna lambasting hex for his mean comment
or
b) Enna attacking hex for no reason
To give them benefit, Maybe this is just an inside joke within a branch. Maybe that's why people are leaving.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Hina says that she's innocent, and it was a certain hypersexual bear that forced her to be lewd

Biboo would get too scared to sleep as a kid, so she would stand in the hallway staring at her parents while they watched TV

13677a04f20d97090c3fbabadaf433a4.jpg

Marine tries to seduce IRyS, IRyS responds by being :ponrys:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this blue woman scream bloody murder

Pioneer

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FAIL is back to fail at Lethal Company.

WaWa

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
:PomuPanic::PomuPanic::PomuPanic:

We now wait for my nigga fishman to spoil it like the loveable retard that he is :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Is that Spawn, as in the streaming service Hololive uses for HoloFes?
This might be big
Wait, no, the actual reason is far worse:
View attachment 68451
Not actual doxing, but faking dox to encourage COVER to fire her.
huh
I always thought nyfco and Iketog were the same website
Roberu going full perv, yet he never comes across as a sex-pest
Its a fine line and he balances it perfectly

Glad to see my woman is spending her money wisely

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

It's hilarious that the outfit is intentionally designed to make Kanata look like she has tits but then you take a closer look and the dream dies.
Sasuga Oshio-mama :BijouBijou:

I also like that the cover MV is a fun, edited mix of Hologra moments, 3D lives, regular streams and Home 3D streams. It has a sort of NND vibe that gave me a nice nostalgic feeling. And I'm sure she was happy to save a few yen on illustrations.

She also announced that she'll be doing a 3D birthday anisong live! A ton of guests will be there and there's a major announcement as well.
45786347.png

I'm almost certain the announcement is a Solo Live and it'll be blessed if so. Kanataso definitely deserves one :pomuLove:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

In other news, Giri is streaming live with 2win.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Cursed collab compilation

The train of thought can be best visualized as a noob's first Factorio map
behold-my-spaghetti-v0-jyylstobiynb1.png

Highlights:
Mari: "Fent(anyl) collab, the first to lean wins"
Mari: "There's no way you made $300k a year at Olive Garden" Kirsche: "Maybe she made $300k a year behind the Olive Garden"
Filian: "Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?" *Changes slide to a pile of cocaine*
Filian on Kirsche's slides: "Why does every slide of yours look like a schizo's newspaper cutouts?"
1713791391993.png

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
W9nsz7vA_o.png

Kiara mentions for the last stream
Looking forward to book club, I wanna see who is participating (bet is Mumei, Fauna and Kronii)

wzx3rHEG_o.png

Something funny from Kiaras Yakuza streams is that if you just crop the chat at the right time, it looks like Kiara is spilling drama (but its just the in-game Drama Vtuber showing up)

1zg84US4_o.png

Question for those who follow Botan more closely: Did she play offline more or did she not play all that much Rust at all?
Is there a reason? I remember she was nervous about joining last time, did she not get over her nerves after all or was it something different?

I saw this, and I remember someone here saying that the wall at the Studio to draw on is small, but on here that wall looks kinda massive

With the resurgence of HoloMamas art, I want to see Mamatori again, but I just know that Kiara won't let her on stream again because she most definitely uses slurs
locx73FH_o.png

She is too based for us :pippasadl:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT aired a teaser of their gaming group's 2nd gen.

Debuting on 26 April, Asagi Nagisa at 7PM JST and Shirotae Toki 8PM JST. They will collab at 9PM JST. Since this is Re:AcT Gaming, they might debut on Twitch.

VSpo's Yakumo Beni streaming the Bunny Girl game at 11PM JST.

She will have an ASMR stream tomorrow after breaking 500k subs and more than 200 are already waiting in the stream.

That was great. Hachitaya fangirling over AZKi is sweet and their Uchiage Hanabi duet is amazing. Closing with Else's (and Poki the Shark's) Hoshiyomi no Uta is a nice touch as well.

Niji-Vspo-Holo Poker

Interesting lineup.
Niji: Ange Katrina, Ars Almal, Furen E. Lustario, Lize Helesta.
VSpo: Ichinose Uruha, Asumi Sena, Hanabusa Lisa, Aizawa Ema.
Holo: Usada Pekora, Takane Lui, Houshou Marine, Yukihana Lamy.

Nice touch from Hinano's group on the last day.

Also with Hinano's laugh as well.

theseeker

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Has there ever been any consideration of making a nyfco thread for Rec room if nyfco comes back or would that get stale fast?
That thread will be me just chanting :TOTAL NIJISISTER DEATH

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

With the resurgence of HoloMamas art, I want to see Mamatori again, but I just know that Kiara won't let her on stream again because she most definitely uses slurs
locx73FH_o.png

She is too based for us :pippasadl:

Losing mamatori was the worst thing to come from the MC server merge and I will never forgive the Japanese for it.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
1zg84US4_o.png

Question for those who follow Botan more closely: Did she play offline more or did she not play all that much Rust at all?
Is there a reason? I remember she was nervous about joining last time, did she not get over her nerves after all or was it something different?
She wasn't home for most of the week. Iirc she was doing location shooting and other work stuff so she had to take a streaming break. She already told Roberu and her other teammates that she would be gone for most of it. But she played offstream one last time to say thanks and goodbye before the server ended.

These team drawings are always sweet:
1000138105.jpg

Schoolgirl Botan is also sweet.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom