"Yes! I'm full of positive energy today too! Genki genki, and the source of this energy... ALCOHOL"Juufuutei Raden

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rye update.

JvN7kLx.png
>No Yuko streams for 3 weeks after supposed clearing of mind
>Still around and lurking though
This girls commitment to being Budget Gura is fucking astounding tbh

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
No-one has put up the link for Rie playing Yugioh with Nova, so here you go.

Apparently Nova has to beg everyone to play Yugioh in a collab, but all of the Phase Connect members asked her first. Based.

Oh, and this is her fourth Phase Connect collab - she's already collabed with Shiina, Uruka, Lia, and now Rie. Every new member of Phase Connect has to do at least one collab with all the previous members, just saying.

She also collabed with Airi about a month ago where Airi got a restraining order against her for claiming to be Airi's wife.

On a related note, really didn't have to scroll down too far to find it considering Airi hasn't been able to stream much in the last month. Her last stream was two weeks ago, and her last three streams were the recurring collabs she's apart of. Hopefully she's doing alright.
:fishmandispair:

She did say that she can probably get back to streaming next week, but who knows with her job...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is a hag the same as a Christmas Cake?
No, Christmas cake is 25+, Hag is less defined but when you're hag you're not a Christmas cake and if you're Christmas cake you're not a hag.
I would even say if a woman laughs about being a hag they're not a hag, regardless of age. A real hag will beat your ass or have a stroke if you joke about her age.
Clips Tax: Shiina gets one guyed a lot, some times many times at once....

Remi goes on an adventure, an inter***** adventure

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
No, Christmas cake is 25+, Hag is less defined but when you're hag you're not a Christmas cake and if you're Christmas cake you're not a hag.
I would even say if a woman laughs about being a hag they're not a hag, regardless of age. A real hag will beat your ass or have a stroke if you joke about her age.
What about a Christmas Hag or a Hag Cake?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
What about a Christmas Hag or a Hag Cake?
The first is what every hot blooded man yearns for every december
The 2nd is just cannibalism or ass

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

God's Strongest Dragoon

She also collabed with Airi about a month ago where Airi got a restraining order against her for claiming to be Airi's wife.
To be fair, she's partially at fault

WaWa

It's Tetel time again!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So you're bi for the Bibi?
I know you're broken hearted by Pippa taking a week off but please realize you're not in the Pippaposting thread, it's this way.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I know you're broken hearted by Pippa taking a week off but please realize you're not in the Pippaposting thread, it's this way.
You're the one off topic, I'm not even the harbinger of schizo this time despite there being no Pippa Queen on the throne for a week.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
You're the one off topic, I'm not even the harbinger of schizo this time despite there being no Pippa Queen on the throne for a week.
You need to go back.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Hag is 30+, but there's more to it than just age. It's generally agreed that being a hag requires a certain level of maturity. For instance, Mikeneko is over 30, but she acts like an immature teenager, so she isn't considered a hag. On the other hand, Okayu is younger than 30, but is mature enough to be considered an honorary hag.
:holohag::hololove:

Salado

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I take another day off of the internet and log in and the only thing that's "new" is a Nijisanji and Hexa being retarded. Nice to know if dropping off the face of the earth like OJ did that nothing will change and things will keep on a truckin'. Though if we want to solve this retard problem we should probably invest in Dune buggies of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom