"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Salado

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Horo7618

No one in particular

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Fuck, Midas had a little 4 minute video about her giving up on being an agency vtuber yesterday that she ended up deleting or privating. Hoping she does find happiness with this account, even if it was intended to be an alt for her to avoid edgy posting on main.

I feel like I'm missing an incredible amount of context to this, and I'm unable to parse what she is complaining about, so from a completely neutral perspective with no bias toward her on either end:

with the amount of stories out of HoloLive about talents being rejected over and over and over again, the only way to truly never get into the "corpo scene" is to give up entirely. there is always room for improving content, not just being "safe" or "marketable" to agencies - in fact, being "safe" or "marketable" to agencies may not be the best play at this stage of an oversaturated industry, because then you're just another dime a dozen anime girl on the internet. what makes your content stand out, what makes people continue watching your content over others? sure, you say that you're doing everything correctly, but so would anyone else on the corpo grind.

and despite her claiming that the edgy account being a wrench in the works is a new development, do not underestimate background checks, just like any other job. you do not have to tell any of the corpos about your edgy account, with the sheer amount of applicants each receives, background checks are practically a necessity and it is incredibly likely they will inevitably become aware of it. this is further backed by the holos who say similar things about loose lips being a detriment.

tl;dr: self-reflection about how to improve content, despite thinking you're doing everything correctly, is something everyone has to learn how to deal with if they want to aim for the "big leagues". also re-consider whether the "corpo life" is right for you, if you just want the "resources" and "respect" that comes from it.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Good news, everyone! Niji is hiring interns to handle the quality control of their content for the whopping amount of $7.26/hr! Now, I don't want anyone thinking about how funny it would be to do this job and make sure all the crap gets through instead...because that would be too hilarious.
:dokiSmug:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Sounds like you've never been to the banter thread, I don't see any transexuals arguing with african-american (possibly gay) janitors about their Schrodinger-esque relationship while everyone else watches.
Haha yeah let me know if you see any of those transexuals. Gotta keep an eye out.

Good news, everyone! Niji is hiring interns to handle the quality control of their content for the whopping amount of $7.26/hr! Now, I don't want anyone thinking about how funny it would be to do this job and make sure all the crap gets through instead...because that would be too hilarious.

They're gonna get some poor illegal schmuck to be paid under the table. :annoyedpippa:

Salado

This shouldn't be that much of a surprise, TBH. If the Bear was happily working away aiming for a career as a viola player in some top-flight orchestra, she probably wouldn't be vtubing.....
Yes, yes, I know. I was joking because I really like Classical.

I'm not a nerd.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
holy shit thats pink

even as a monke personified gibara is still a girl

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Not Ollie and a shark

Moona food is coming along

Awoogers

Speaking of, any outcome of that?
coming back to this iirc eileen was contemplating suicide or at least was planning to then a back and forth accusing of the guy and eileen saying the other scammed the former then surprisingly none after that

this did happen weeks before the whole niji fiasco so i may be remembering things wrong

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Not Ollie and a shark

Moona food is coming along

Looks quite classy lol, when I heard she was "opening a restaurant with her family" my thought was some kind of open-air stall where people eat roast chicken and rice or some shit.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
coming back to this iirc eileen was contemplating suicide or at least was planning to then a back and forth accusing of the guy and eileen saying the other scammed the former then surprisingly none after that

this did happen weeks before the whole niji fiasco so i may be remembering things wrong
chinaman outed Eileen as cis dude
Eileen was telling about contemplating suicide, but i will never believe it was honest intention. Suicidal people don't make two long ass infographics videos. Until further evidence, write it off as dumb manipulation attempt.

• Thunkful
Reactions: frz

braindoko

rrat: Elira will announce her graduation today
During Sonny's karaoke last week she sang this and the lyrics are literally about graduation

not the strongest rrat since most people seem to expect it or want it but there's at least this interesting song choice from her
Either way her return stream will be worth watching :amepopcorn:

when is her return stream again

Fuck, Midas had a little 4 minute video about her giving up on being an agency vtuber yesterday that she ended up deleting or privating. Hoping she does find happiness with this account, even if it was intended to be an alt for her to avoid edgy posting on main.
Her content is so refreshing. It's like the plot of an edgy manga where the heroine gives up and takes the idol mask off.
She should keep the Midas account going and go harder even, more heel chuubas are needed
Still, SEVENTY fucking agencies rejected her? IDK what this says about the industry

Last edited:

Awoogers

rrat: Elira will announce her graduation today
During Sonny's karaoke last week she sang this and the lyrics are literally about graduation

not the strongest rrat since most people seem to expect it or want it but there's at least this interesting song choice from her
Either way her return stream will be worth watching :amepopcorn:

when is her return stream again

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Time to join, if you see the quality going up by 300% and everyone playing Tyranny you know it was me

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Time to join, if you see the quality going up by 300% and everyone playing Tyranny you know it was me

this is how we get Paradox to greenlight Tyranny 2

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nasa playing Animal Crossing

Ruru and Rumi playing Content Warning with Aishii and Atoner

Chirami cleaning her room

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

1712938667685.png

Hm, so you can work at a 7-11 kombini or take a pay cut for the privilege of working for Kurosanji

:thisisstupid:

Also, 1113 yen is the literal minimum wage in Tokyo, that'd be like offering $16/hour in NYC where even the shittiest convenience stores are offering $20/hour

Fuck you and your yacht Riku, greedy bastard :rikutazumi:

Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom