"Ooooo, cope, oooo, seethe, mmmmm"Ouro Kronii

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

In spite of all of the yuri baiting, Nerissa is slowly growing on me. GOT sucks and GRRM is a hack.

:nenebased:
I agree that the yuri baiting is a bit much, but I do really like Nerissa. She's a great singer with decent taste in music, her interactions with her family members are entertaining, and this clip speaks for itself.

braindoko

Pippa brit gets warned about reflective spoon, ignores it and doxes herself
Screenshot2024-04-11at15.27.25-ezgif.com-png-to-jpg-converter.jpg

from the pic we can conclude she's not very blue
Later she got a wooden spoon but the damage was done.
Jokes aside this is a good learning experience, VOD might be toast but she's still live for anyone curious

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ballad, EDM, Rock, Pop, and now she's doing R&B?????????
MOONA IS BASICALLY AN AVATAR OF MUSIC CUZ SHE NAILED ALL OF THESE GENRES

Moona never ceases to amaze me and by the way her performance on 5th fes is amazing:smugmoona::wah:
Speaking of R&B, azki's song is also pretty good:smugazki:

That's a pretty good song, the beat is very repetitive even for the genre but holy shit man she nails the voice WHY CAN'T THE SINGERS I LIKE PRODUCE THESE FUCKING TYPE OF SONGS:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 67884
Jokes aside this is a good learning experience, VOD might be toast but she's still live for anyone curious
>White

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Everyone congratulate our brother Naga because today is Janny day and we love our jannies, even his maiden love all of them

In other news Globie breaking that record in "our talent got Nuked by google itself" any%

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
hold tournaments in HoloEarth where the winners can face one of the idols in a round, get their cards autographed if they win against the idol, further incentivizing people purchasing the product

paid drafts of building decks on-site after pulling packs from a box, or modified rules in each tournament to build overpowered (or restricted) decks, etc. - plenty of variety in structure to choose from literal decades of TCG tournament play
Special stream or small tourney where talents play each other but each card played is acted out by the actual talent from the card in 3d.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 67884

You can't make anything concrete out from this. It's like Sena's bowl reflection that warped her body to look like Trunchbull from Mathilda.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

agility_

Early Adopter
Replace the "dumb" react with the lean one. Not only is it redundant to call something dumb in here, it's also freaking gura, a person who gives as much of a shit about her fans as bulldozer does to an ant hill during summer.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Replace the "dumb" react with the lean one. Not only is it redundant to call something dumb in here, it's also freaking gura, a person who gives as much of a shit about her fans as bulldozer does to an ant hill during summer.
Nah, we need a dumb react. MerelyTourist posts here, after all.

If we're changing reacts, we could probably get rid of one of the autistic reacts. We don't really need two of them.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
he says posting something the dumb react would be used for.

the majority of reacts we have i don't see anyone use we could cull a bunch of them before considering dumb which is used often ESPECIALLY here.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Did you guys see that Ami from Prism did a video where she revealed her old persona, Phoebe, and how she plans to stream under both as an indie? It's a pretty cute video

I was skimming the vod and I found Ami summoned her old corpomate, a graduated Vtuber Kisaka Toriyama. Ami mentioned that she didn't know which one was gonna call in implying that she has a new persona.
Kisaka: "If you know you know and if you don't pay more attention" I searched for it here and only came up with this in the Pippa thread implying she doesn't stream anymore anyone and the fact she rooms with Hinabobina and Mari. Have any ideas?

Edit: I'm dumb Kisaka was not an old corpomate just a friend I mixed her with Kohana who called in also
To focus on her non streaming stuff like V Oshi and other things iirc. She's still fairly active on X
Also ObakePAM discovered Vtubing through Feebee neat

Last edited:

agility_

Early Adopter
he says posting something the dumb react would be used for.

the majority of reacts we have i don't see anyone use we could cull a bunch of them before considering dumb which is used often ESPECIALLY here.
Are you still offended at me that I insulted your anime?
It's been over a week, let it go.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We should make all reacts with gura just to spite you and every other tard who keeps having chimpouts over her existence (or lack thereof).

braindoko

Reina is unpacking IRL in Japan and in game as well

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Dr.NOVA(e) is live.

She was panicking really hard after Ollie shilled her yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom