"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Korone didn't even have a one-on-one collab with Fubuki until the summer of 2022.
Just recently I was wondering if she and Nene had done anything together, and came across this clip of her pointing out that neither of them is really taking any initiative:

Korone almost never asks anyone to collab. She doesn't want to be a bother to anyone. If someone asks her to collab, she'll usually agree, but she generally won't be the one to initiate it. It's a shame, because she's very entertaining when she collabs with other chuubas, but it's not a common occurrence.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
i think youre mixing people up the chinese guy was eileen iirc

artia apparently was in the comments of that shit
oooh you are right, artia just commented on it
my bad

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
oooh you are right, artia just commented on it
my bad
its fine it got lost in whatever the fuck happened these past few months after all

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

also I want to share this kino 1 hour long clip

and the trucking stream was great, lots of angry german kiara and she really let her accent out, fantastic

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I have no idea how the game will play or if it will be good at all but I am all for card games.
I just want to summon a bunch of holomembers while shouting
"I HAVE NO NEGLIGBLE IDOLS RIKU"

chances are it's a simple thing with no depth beyond "summon idol and go for face" which is FINE as merch goes it's not looking to be super in depth.

you might have an evolution mechanic probably relating to outfits or 2D to 3D as an "upgrade" for example Debeut to 1st Model Upgrade to Live 3D. but thats about as indepth as these things get.

I personally Blame wixoss for popularizing card battle games with shallowness as the selling point.

EDIT: @Nenélove I know it hard for you grasp but making cash mean the product is a success not pointless. This will make bank regardless.

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
i think youre mixing people up the chinese guy was eileen iirc

artia apparently was in the comments of that shit
Speaking of, any outcome of that?

Alker is back on the mines of Dark Cloud

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Speaking of, any outcome of that?

Alker is back on the mines of Dark Cloud

Dark cloud is so fucking painful. Love the game, but I got filtered so fucking hard. Alker probably kicks ass at it.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Dainty Tako Things

Evil Shiori (so basically, looking like anyone's ex)

You know, I've waited a long time to see someone's interpretation of what an adult Gura would look like (it would be a massive improvement to her design, in my humble opinion) , but of course it must be ruined by the horny (NSFW, naturally):

Elon, you fucking suck and you ruin everything you touch...please cease living ASAP

As a certified collector of HaGura™, here are a handful of almost non-horny versions of adult Gura art. Unfortunately most of them are just horny by default since her outfit on anyone that isn't flat as an ironing board is gonna be a bit lewd.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

also I want to share this kino 1 hour long clip

Say what you want about Noel, but I genuinely respect how she sticks to character in these games.

Also she's surprisingly funny.

And she polices her audience.

And is a whore, but you know. Details.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
chances are it's a simple thing with no depth beyond "summon idol and go for face" which is FINE as merch goes it's not looking to be super in depth.

you might have an evolution mechanic probably relating to outfits or 2D to 3D as an "upgrade" for example Debeut to 1st Model Upgrade to Live 3D. but thats about as indepth as these things get.

I personally Blame wixoss for popularizing card battle games with shallowness as the selling point.
Complexity and awful pricing gets people away from playing
My friends were fine with Synchros and XYZ but most of them decided to leave after pendulums were introduced
A lot of people dont want to play Yugioh anymore with these modern prices for just one card: (this one isnt even expensive because of its rarity neither is signed)
1712853193405.png

So it needs to be something simple and the expensive shit needs to be for collectors

Stunned But Dumb

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

In spite of all of the yuri baiting, Nerissa is slowly growing on me. GOT sucks and GRRM is a hack.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
The song was posted before, but it wasn't mentioned that Moona is now party of Holo-n

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Say what you want about Noel, but I genuinely respect how she sticks to character in these games.

Also she's surprisingly funny.

And she polices her audience.

And is a whore, but you know. Details.
Noel good. Being a whore doesn't take away from how entertaining she is, whether it's her rage in games, her SOVL during singing or her great taste in oshis. And she's been more chill ever since she was confirmed bipolar. Though she said a bit ago that while the medication has helped, it's also apparently led to some weight gain
:BijouBijou:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Shiki MIyoshino's PL account is active again and she'll be making music under both names.

e: Have a Shiki artwork as well

e2: Shiki stream

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom