"fuck this im selling meth!"Amano Pikamee

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina will do a shorts format Karaoke soon.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
To my credit, I am Greek straight, ive never taken it up the ass but I have fucked men. Caeser would think I'm straight, and that's what really matters
Nolan’s beef daddy is here guys, share this to him STAT!

Ive just realized that the site auto correct the f-slur (I hate typing that shit) to "femboy" I think it is important to let you all know that I am the furthest possible fucking thing from that, and am merely self loathing
We have a self-proclaimed cuck enjoyer (@MerelyTourist) a melinated enjoyer (@God's Strongest Mozumite) a furfag (@The Proctor) a meat fucker (@Reticule (Parody)) a whore (@John Vtuber👁️) a lawyer spic (@Nenélove) a femboy enjoyer (@SandyCat) a troon (@randomtranny) a Flip who enjoys retarded Brit women (@Awoogers) a spawn of Satan (@famous artist pipkun) a janny who enjoys fat menheras (@naganon) and a nïgger (me).

You being a greek faglord trying out vtubing is mighty welcome here.

No one cares.

User is threadbanned for 1 day.
Fuck, they banned the Greek twink.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Please God, give this woman a break already...

Is this somewhat related to anniversaries of any of her family tragedies? Hope not.

Lowkey expecting this to go absolutely wild. I don't know dick one about the ES vtuber scene but whenever someone shares a screeshot of some ESL chuba I've never heard of they all seem to have Gura-tier numbers.
The huge lack of ES corpo vtubers means that there is a huge vaccum of quality ES entertainers. Hell the Wactor Vtubers had fairly big numbers.

Too menhera and prone to depression, might turn the firearm on herself. Sorry Hexa, I love you and all but I wouldnt trust you with a firearm.

Damn, should I say she actually looks like, or turning into whale soon? :dokiSmug:

Shes got a nice ass tho.

Share the deets. Boob reduction? Hip sculpting? Tummy tuck?
I think she mentioned her wrist or hand or some shit way back about 2 years ago.

Lia's last week of streams before her Japan adventure.

Yaoi deepdive
Fashion stream with Hina
And another stream with Ollie as part of a big collab this Tuesday. :shubaIapprob:

So is Pippa going to Japan with Lia? She had mentioned needing the passport soon-ish. They going to offcollab with Nasa and Michiru

Ueno park <3. Also another day where I simp a bit harder for this tall lanky asian woman that claims to be a vtuber.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Nerissa's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Nerissa Ravencroft Ch. hololive-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Singing some songs~ 🎼-uVJyR35_I84-20240...jpg
Mega Link - Nerissa Ravencroft - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】Singing some songs~ 🎼-uVJyR35_I84-20240407
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Bronze

It was a great idea to give her access to guns. Now her vagueposts will be infinitely more concerning

E:In case she deletes it, its just hexa saying "fuck all of it" on her alt

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So is Pippa going to Japan with Lia? She had mentioned needing the passport soon-ish. They going to offcollab with Nasa and Michiru

Tenma is also going on break quite soon. Makes me think that there might be a Gen 1 event or work happening in Japan.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Octavio sang 2 IRyS songs, and despite using capslock for everything else, he took the time to capitalize her name correctly. Nice:
1712559218062.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live! Ringo Fighters, Solitaire, and SORTING have returned!
GKcu-BR7-Xs-AAl-ZNw.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Tenma is also going on break quite soon. Makes me think that there might be a Gen 1 event or work happening in Japan.
didn't cover made their huge ass studio to also rent it to other companies, just saying....:smugpipi: it could also be a con appearance if there's any. He's autistic enough to try and gain ground in the japanese convention scene.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
didn't cover made their huge ass studio to also rent it to other companies, just saying....:smugpipi: it could also be a con appearance if there's any. He's autistic enough to try and gain ground in the japanese convention scene.
Con appearance doesn't make sense, since they would just appear at the convention through their avatar. Renting out a studio does, especially since they have talents already in Japan.

Sakana suffered through years of yabs for this.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The chads at epic gave Doki back her Selen account and let her change the name

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It was a great idea to give her access to guns. Now her vagueposts will be infinitely more concerning

E:In case she deletes it, its just hexa saying "fuck all of it" on her alt

This was what I was concerned about.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
The chads at epic gave Doki back her Selen account and let her change the name

Another Niji L to the pile, I wonder if they will sue her for "stealing" their account now

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Heads up all two view lovers, and Matsurisus, Matsuri is looking to groom more people

Tetel, Nopi and Memory are some who replied that you might know. Nopi's networking ability is pretty impressive with a wide range of collab partners. Rooting for Tetel but Memory might be really funny considering she's Mikeneko/Rushia's sister.

The Matsurisu on the other hand...
__hatsune_miku_natsuiro_matsuri_and_matsurisu_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_motyomi__sample-f58b4984b40471556a6bdeb0de363992.jpg

They picked the right oshii as masochists.

Edit: Dinosaur guy get in here

Not-Username

Another Niji L to the pile, I wonder if they will sue her for "stealing" their account now
They shouldn't have control over not-company-bought assets in the first place.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Why does she even wrote that in katakana, that's normal japanese no?
Katakana can be used as a form of emphasis, sort of like tying in ALL CAPS.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
To my credit, I am Greek straight, ive never taken it up the ass but I have fucked men. Caeser would think I'm straight, and that's what really matters
*yaaaawn* Good morning Asylum, I wonder what everyone is up to on this wonderful mor-

Wow would you look at the time? That late already? Good night everyone, see you tomorrow!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Apparently I remember it wrong, it's 3 hours of thinking what to stream, 2 hours of thumbnail and stream background. This is the longest she took, shortest can be 5 minutes of figuring out what to stream and 1 hour of thumbnail and background.
Less autistic than originally described but still autistic. :koronehappyl:
This is why Niji and Phase make new members do art work before debut. Also why Astel and Roberu are geniuses. Then again, Miko makes it look easy. Unless you are like Nene making weird things, you shouldn't be spending so much time on a thumbnail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom