"Women with over two ribbons on their body are 20,000,000% a 'Landmine-Girl'"Kiryu Coco

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

frz

Not completely convinced. "Just couldn't come to an agreement" is often exactly what "forced out" looks like.

We hear this a lot but I'm still always baffled by it. The whole point of the corpo should be to take the load off the talent and let them focus on the actual streaming. Obviously music/mocap recording has to be done by the talents, and there might be a certain amount of practice needed for that, but honestly what's filling up their hours and why?
The whole point of corpo is
1. the free networking that comes with it, unless you are a holostars. Including artists and riggers, songwriters, music composer, animators, etc.
2. tardwranglers so you dont doxx yourself like hexa or commit career suicide. Or just suicide in general
3. storage and merch distribution. Indie streamer basically use their own home as warehouses and contract companies to distribute merch which 9/10 times are outed as grifter and scammers
4. Guaranteed salary regardless of streaming numbers

Those are the biggest reasons to join a corpo. But sadly 90% of corpo failed at conducting number 2 and 4.
She had a fork in the road situation and she took the proper one. As much as I watched a lot of Sana right at the end (and Astrogirl is one of Cover's absolute bangers), we also got to see the entire next 6 months of projects rushed out for her graduation streams. She also just had over a month long art & merch store in Japan for her projects there. If there was a behind the scenes issue, it was Cover's issues with other companies because of their issues with West Taiwan. She managed to avoid issues, seemingly, but that's from the outside.

As much as Yagoo has kept a more Western style to the Business, the reality is its still a JP company. Which means meetings to setup meetings. Which is likely a huge chunk of the friction to the Front-Facing employees, i.e. the Streamers. So they have had to operate as a full-time Streamer, manage all of their Idol projects and deal with the Japanese-ness of their management. That's without doing other stuff. And, seemingly, almost no one apparently has a thumbnail artist, lol.
Suisei said the one of the most time consuming shit for her is thumbnails and she once worked on one for 5 hours. I wonder why they wont let talents hire one. This one is actually half the reason laplus went to twitch. It's just too convinient to press go live and go next.

Even rin of jew corp complained about how busy being a corpo vtuber is. Imagine holo with 10x the projects, outfit changes and shit.

Corpo vtuber is also busy because big projects like 10-person collab/tournaments are usually managed by the vtuber. The corpo can offer to do it, but if there is too much corpo involvement. Then the project get streamed on the corpo main channel and not the vtuber channel. See hoshimatic project.

Did Twitter change the katakana font? I don't remember it being this small and squished together.

Why does she even wrote that in katakana, that's normal japanese no?

braindoko

The whole point of corpo is
1. the free networking that comes with it, unless you are a holostars. Including artists and riggers
2. tardwranglers so you dont doxx yourself like hexa or commit career suicide.
3. storage and merch distribution. Indie streamer basically use their own home as warehouses and contract companies to distribute merch which 9/10 times are outed as grifter and scammers
4. Guaranteed salary regardless of streaming numbers

Those are the biggest 3 reasons to join a corpo. But sadly 90% of corpo failed at conducting number 2 and 4.

Suisei said the one of the most time consuming shit for her is thumbnails and she once worked on one for 5 hours. I wonder why they wont let talents hire one. This one is actually half the reason laplus went to twitch. It's just too convinient to press go live and go next.
5 HOURS on ONE thumbnail? that's completely self inflicted. Look at most vtubers' thumbnails it's mostly them making a face next to a screenshot of the game, the popular ones that get lots of fanart just use that, nowadays it's one click and you can remove the background.

Update in the unlikely event anyone cares, but ive got my rigging (only 3 months late and missing alot of shit, but it only cost me 200 bucks, and flr that price it's honestly fine the rigging is good) and I'm debuting this Tuesday, I'd link my Twitter but I don't actually want to link my Vtubing to any of my old accounts in any way.
I did research into rig prices and $200 is a lot for an indie vtuber who's just starting. Of course there's those big name riggers who charge thousands but those are aimed more at full time streamers, for $100 or less you can get a decent rig job and it's better to test waters with something cheap when starting in case vtubing is not for you

To my credit, I am Greek straight, ive never taken it up the ass but I have fucked men. Caeser would think I'm straight, and that's what really matters

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Meche and Ami interacted on X

This is a big deal since Meche isn't very confident on her singing, and she says Ami is one of her inspirations. So a duet karaoke with them would be a big deal! :pomuLove:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Sara releasing a cute teaser for her hotly anticipated return despite only taking two weeks off after her final PRISM stream. :SelenHAHAhere:

Gen 4 was always my favorite by far. Their final outfits were all so good. It’s a shame Naki is going to hang up streaming near the end of the month but I’m glad she’ll still be around for events and on social media. Non is taking the rest of April off and will be back in May.

As one of the few PRISMfags here, it was sad to see the company go but I’m thankful the shutdown was done so well. I wish all the girls (and Jun) success and happiness going forward.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

> Finish my long arse meeting
> Time to browse TVA for content
> A 'new' greek vtuber to be debut claim he is straight greek but fuck men asses

This is a perfect match made in heaven with femboy @The Proctor

You both should collab :kiarachefkiss:

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
> Time to browze TVA for content
> A 'new' greek vtuber to be debut claim he is straight greek but fuck men asses

Greeks are hairy enough that Proctor may get his fluffy tail.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
> Time to browze TVA for content

Proctor has a voice that lets you know with absolute certainty that he's a bottom.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fem proctor and now man kirsche? Wow.....

frz

5 HOURS on ONE thumbnail? that's completely self inflicted.
7-Key-Signs-Of-Autism-In-Women-And-Girls-1.jpg

The video in question:

Apparently I remember it wrong, it's 3 hours of thinking what to stream, 2 hours of thumbnail and stream background. This is the longest she took, shortest can be 5 minutes of figuring out what to stream and 1 hour of thumbnail and background.
Less autistic than originally described but still autistic. :koronehappyl:

RiverBear

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Did Twitter change the katakana font? I don't remember it being this small and squished together.

It's not twitter, you can choose to type half-width kana like that on JP keyboards. Towa, Botan and other JPs usually do it for style/slang when they're feeling cute. コウイウカンジ

Speaking of Towa, she's cute.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man paid $200 for that model and it's $200 too much.
It's like they took a premade muscular body template with an oddly long neck and just pasted a femboy head on it. It's kind of awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom