"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Jealous

Lurker
Doki playing the Scarz cup now

1712314869912.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If you ever wondered where Proctors pfp came from Henya breaks it down for you

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
watch this blue woman yap
vertically

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I am thoroughly convinced if it was not for Kaela's fucked up original art, she'd be one of the most beautiful holo designs. All the third party artwork used for promotions have been great.
I just hope they put some more meat on her 3D bones :architect:

here-is-kaela-in-3d-v0-lhpi75mcycvb1.jpg

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Im surprised she has time to make songs outside of the company

Why? Demondice/Cali are even more busy and still manages both personas Caitlyn/Nerissa should have no issue her work as caitlyn is more recognizable to alot of people too maybe more so then as nerissa and finally most of her contacts would know her as caitlyn due to the whole vtuber secret thing.

Who knew the only thing Mint needed to become inspired as a vtuber again was to not work at a black company that didn't give a shit about her?

literally everyone telling her you clearly want to keep streaming so do it. Hopefully her success as an indie makes her aware of how much value she has,

PekoWick

@naganon you are a terrible manager

There are way less people with delayed 3d birthday than you think. I counted it in here but kiara and ina were the only 2 having their 3d delayed by a significant amount. The only other regular delayed one is flare, who surprisingly got her 3d on time this year
Beside those 3 only the lazy trio has their 3d late more than a month. (aqua/shion/ayame) but im willing to bet the delay is on them and not on holo as they dont even know how to stream.
Haachama of note missed all of her 3d opportunities due covid then the 8 month break.

Tl;dr she is the only one.
Pekora literally have delayed birthday 3D this year. Pretty sure mio, gen 5 3D live got delayed.

Negzana

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Why? Demondice/Cali are even more busy and still manages both personas
She doesn't. She wants to, but she can't. That's why she had to cancel a Demondice concert and then basically put Demondice on hiatus.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pekora literally have delayed birthday 3D this year. Pretty sure mio, gen 5 3D live got delayed.
I don't know if you are being purposefully obstinate or what. The point is, this was the FIRST TIME either Ina or Kiara were able to have 3D lives and they got heavily delayed, then told Myth 3D couldn't happen, then told they would never be allowed to have more than one live per year despite never even having the chance to have more than one before.

If you really think a JP having their umpteenth live delayed is really equal to that, then you are just stupid.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Why? Demondice/Cali are even more busy and still manages both personas Caitlyn/Nerissa should have no issue her work as caitlyn is more recognizable to alot of people too maybe more so then as nerissa and finally most of her contacts would know her as caitlyn due to the whole vtuber secret thing.
How hard would it be for you to spell her name correctly? It's right there in the tweet in the post that you quoted.

frz

Pekora had a giant live 15k attendance concert days before her birthday mate. It's not being delayed. I'm pretty sure she is gonna skip it entirely. More like it came early than being late.

Towa also skipped her 2023 birthday as she got a big 3d live concert.

Mio birthday is august? It wasnt late for 2022 and 2023. Not sure what you are talking about gen 5. Their bithday was on time and they got a live concert as a gen even

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
How hard would it be for you to spell her name correctly? It's right there in the tweet in the post that you quoted.
Very I was like 6 keystrokes away from calling her Meyers instead of Myers too.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hag furball laughs at scared woman.

UberSoldat

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Gibara-Luna Time

Babutaro is doing a Zatsu stream:

And Luna is gonna play Drangon's Dogma 2:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo is hosting Urara Nanami to sing together.

Also instead of raging on X, GuildCQ's Quon Tama released a cover of Spice and Wolf's OP.

Later at 11PM JST, Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu singing.

Dev_IS mahjong lesson.

PekoWick

Pekora had a giant live 15k attendance concert days before her birthday mate. It's not being delayed. I'm pretty sure she is gonna skip it entirely. More like it came early than being late.
Sure.

Not sure what you are talking about gen 5
Wait what? You have polka picture but you didn't know their anniversary 3D got delayed last year?

Pretty sure polka debut month is august not November.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Freyaguma is up with some good carpentry today, a bit of alternative content for the wood workers (me)

> open stream
> no carpentry
My disapointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Top Bottom