"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly is live! We've got some robo politics tonight it seems

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

No Name

I also think she'd fail pretty badly going the OF route, as well. That's just a "woman on the internet" moment. (And I might suggest dropping 15 pounds.)
You underestimate the thirst of some people.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
First visual reveal for HoloID 4th anniversary celebration

GKONQx-Ma-QAAy-Bt-T.jpg

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Clip tax!

Holy fuck, Aradia's an architect's dream. She can surely do some things with her mouth besides eating obviously:smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:.

Lia and Rinmama are a goddamn terror.

Pippa is a Fed's worst nightmare.

Biboo demands something from Kay Yu.

And a cursed Matara Kan video.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Didn't watch the full stream yet, but tell me this wasn't isnpired by all the niji and wactor shitshow

Piava

Redemption Arc

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Initially posted in the wrong thread. But not vtuber related.

A 7.5 magnitude earthquake hit taiwan a couple hours ago with a tsunami warning for Taiwan, Japan and the Philipines. We have a couple of those in the forum, i hope everything is okay and i hope everyone is doing fine.
Now I know why Re:AcT's Lisa Makoh asked whether her fans in Taiwan are alright.
She's also singing right now.

Later at 7PM JST, genmate Usuwa Suu will be singing in her usual Wednesday slot.

Hoshikawa Sara continuing Blue Archive at 7PM JST.

Wonder how she will react to the Iori foot licking scene especially since it's canon so it might be animated and voiced by her favourite seiyuu Sakura Ayane demanding Hoshikawa-sensei to lick her foot.

The third Airy Pro 4th gen talent is debuting today at 9PM JST.

Neoporte's Tentei Forte exchanging her Valorant weapons for some close up action in Elden Ring.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Previous Giri model looks good as well, would be nice if she brings it up on stream occasionally.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Negzana

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
There are some very very popular english speaking male vtubers. Some of them can even be occasionally entertaining. The problem with Zentreya is that he is actively uninteresting, any collab I watch with him has the same pattern of "Zen trolls someone in a uncreative, actively annoying/unconstructive way, they yell at him, he doesn't respond/takes ten years to respond and ruins all potential content from his bullshit". Like, the path to success as a male vtuber is there, Zen just doesn't want to put in the work.
Zentreya is already massively successful by any definition. Why should they change? What would reinventing the character actually achieve or stand to gain? The setup clearly isn't a problem, it hasn't stopped Zen from becoming a large 4 view, it hasn't stopped Zen from getting constant collabs even with some of the biggest names in EN (including those who don't usually collab with men), and it hasn't stopped them from churning out a cottage industry of clippers.
This is another one of those things the people here need to realise are their own hangups, not an actual objective problem that needs to be solved or is going to actually change. You don't like the content, good for you, doesn't mean it's bad content even in the face of overwhelming success.
And stopping to manually type on a text-to-speech machine isn't going to be a problem at all in those situations?

MerelyTourist at it again.
The thread has already explained that it's speech-to text-to speech, and just because MerelyTourist is the latest punching bag doesn't mean going "yeah well watching Zen is cringe anyways" to cover your ass for being uninformed isn't some weak shit.

Last edited:

Limkin

Before that - yeah her company was way too vindictive in firing her, and their demands are retarded
After that - oh she is just another kson who wanted to shake real tits on camera and got told to fuck off and so she did

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Before that - yeah her company was way too vindictive in firing her, and their demands are retarded
After that - oh she is just another kson who wanted to shake real tits on camera and got told to fuck off and so she did
Nobody has said she deserved to be chink korean company-ed at by V&U just because she posted hoe pics
People are just calling her a hoe

Limkin

Nobody has said she deserved to be chink korean company-ed at by V&U just because she posted hoe pics
People are just calling her a hoe
I am saying this is why she got booted

Netscaper

Early Adopter
About the whole Zen thing I'm just gonna say a few things.

Zen comes from VRChat. In fact you can see Zen and others in Naggz's old VRChat videos and even back then a lot of these people where mute or used TTS. Assume everyone that comes from VRChat, regardless of model is a guy, unless you hear a female voice. This is something that you catch on fast while on VRChat.

Some of the mute/TTS people that came from VRChat got some following (due to Nagzzs videos) and tried to branch out. They tried to keep the model they where using (because that was their most recognizable trait back then) and remain mute/use their real voices. If you can't point an example I wouldn't blame you, because most of them got shit growth after that.
I can say 2. Natsix who is a mute and still streams to very few viewers, and Artsy (the more successful that I know off), who is a troon and never implied otherwise.
An even closer comparison to Zen was one VRChat user with a redhead female clad in Hugo boss, which name escapes me. Back then their models where so similar, you could easily confuse the 2. He started streaming and made a "voice reveal" aaaaand, faded into obscurity.

You can give shit to Zen for being dishonest and "lying", but he made the most beneficial choice after seeing the results the others got. He kept the TTS and grinded.

Also, you can argue that Zen the character and their pilot don't need to be the same. The character is female/dragon/robot, and the pilot never adressed himself. He always refers to Zen, the character.

Top Bottom