"I hope all future is blessed with happiness"Pako

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
More zentreya looping....also tourist is right you should atleast know the bare minimum if your gonna talk shit

Dishonest? Who cares? He's playing a character and doesn't have tell you literally anything about themselves on the internet it's just more privacy
No one cares when a vtuber lies about where they live and kayfabe bdays are a well known thing but getting caught lying about being a woman is on the level of doing GFE and then being discovered to be in a relationship. It's not evil but that kind of deception is something that would make a fan feel betrayed.

Zen is easily the largest babiniku in EN because they've kept it "hidden", probably JP too but I don't pay as much attention. It's hard to blame them cause of that but at the same time it's hard to feel too much sympathy if it backfires massively. It won't

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Remember to take your meds, kids (I'm glad she's doing better)

AMEEEEEEEEEE*crunch*

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
There is a timeline where Enna applied to Hololive and got in as Vsinger with Irys' model.
I am fluent in 3 languages and even then I am not capable of thinking of enough words to describe how much I hate the statement you made right now

Ignore this fag, tell me more about this timeline it sounds very funny. Especially given her status as Queen of Spades and the very real possibility she fucked Kyo, the timeline Enna joined Hololive as Irys means that Vesper absolutely would have speared her.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Early Adopter

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
White woman becomes independent, immediately starts thirstbaiting. It's not even tasteful thigh photos like most chuubas teasing immersion-breaks do, it's her whole fucking body.

I really, really wish these women would learn some restraint with this shit.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
White woman becomes immediately starts thirstbaiting. It's not even tasteful thigh photos like most chuubas teasing immersion-breaks do, it's her whole fucking body.

I really, really wish these women would learn some restraint with this shit.
Men, if you're going to have a daughter, go to their gay little recitals or whatever it is they get involved in.

Say hello. Hug them on occasion. Just give them some damn male attention.

Some of us are getting tired of sitting through the results of your distant ass.

frz

Ignore this fag, tell me more about this timeline it sounds very funny. Especially given her status as Queen of Spades and the very real possibility she fucked Kyo, the timeline Enna joined Hololive as Irys means that Vesper absolutely would have speared her.
If you are talking about queen of spades, wouldnt flayon be the one who spreaded her.
Even vesper is too manly compared to kyo for ennarys to look at.
Would millie also took bae's spot in this timeline and more likely the one that vesper speared?
:smugrys:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If you are talking about queen of spades, wouldnt flayon be the one who spreaded her.
Would millie also took bae's spot in this timeline and more likely the one that vesper speared?
Vesper wants to spear spindly gooks not flip hogs

Or men

Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Who this?
Fellow inmate, it is in the PA system.
240403-013338.png

About her costhoting: do you really feel it was out of the loop? She got broken by having her efforts wasted, she must be tired. Not justifying, just pointing it out. Hope she bounces back from it eventually, it's an easy way to get stuck as an entertainer and start hating the hobby altogether because of the negative attention.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

The rat is forcing the wigger to exercise. Sorry architects
:BijouBijou:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The rat is forcing the wigger to exercise. Sorry architects
:BijouBijou:

Are they in Taiwan? I think we found the source of the quake bros

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Men, if you're going to have a daughter, go to their gay little recitals or whatever it is they get involved in.

Say hello. Hug them on occasion. Just give them some damn male attention.

Some of us are getting tired of sitting through the results of your distant ass.
I'm not gonna act like I'm above appreciating attractive women showing themselves off on principle, but it really does feel like they're unnecessarily selling themselves short by falling back on selling their bodies. The beautiful thing about vtubing is you can present yourself however you like, and since you're represented by an avatar your talents are able to speak for themselves, without the preconceptions people might otherwise have based on your appearance. It's a medium where personality trumps everything else; if you're likeable and entertaining you don't need to wear skimpy outfits or let Hollywood execs rail you to be respected, so to throw that advantage away and degrade yourself to being the subject of a smash or pass conversation on an image board or Discord somewhere for an hour or so before they move on to the next thing just feels disappointing.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

They would doubleteam her and high five.

For some reason I can accept a reality where Enna gets in to be Irys based off singing chops, but Millie getting in as well? Nah. It would be some nice providence though because Vesper did get a boar spear.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom