"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vtubing?

Vtubers.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Awoogers

what even is a trophy wife all i see are women who keep their body fit since thats their main trade
flaunting it on camera like some kind of e-stripper

:WHORE!!!:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Yura got a PS5 through Throne lol

Oumiya Emma is talking about her Throne as well. Some viewers have just bought stuff for her but apparently since Throne isn't able to ship items to her location, she'll only get the money instead. Currently she's talking about her projects which includes doujins of the sussy kind.

Last edited:

braindoko

so much cute Minto art this is her best design :PomuExcited:

Bay Lurker you motherfucker SHE'S NOT IN NIJI ANYMORE WHY THE ":mikothumbsl:" WHAT'S YOUR ISSUE :PomuAngry: YES I'M MAD

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

What's with the Migos on all the Mint-related posts, @Bay Lurker ? Is there something that you're not telling us? :ameliaThink:

E: Aha, a thunkful react. It can't just be because of her status as ex-Niji, you heart Sayu and Matara posts...you MUST know something. :pochiidontlikeit:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

the curse of the :mikothumbsl: will continue until riku commits seppuku

hey that rhymed

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Amiya Aranha, back at it again with the Voresome , I mean Wholesome! content even on her day off!​

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Salado

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
What's with the Migos on all the Mint-related posts, @Bay Lurker ? Is there something that you're not telling us? :ameliaThink:

E: Aha, a thunkful react. It can't just be because of her status as ex-Niji, you heart Sayu and Matara posts...you MUST know something. :pochiidontlikeit:
I think he's the same as me. I got tired of her leading on the situation for so long you just move on from it, and from that point when she repeats the same steps over and over and over and over again, "brooding" as herself says, you just scoff at it.
I don't dislike her one bit mind you, but I'm tired of the woman moments, moreso with the lack of clarification of her hanging around alleged bad people, but she will not throw her network neither career for "not the worst outcome", it's a broad eat broad world out there.

Layna is pretty body positive and don't give a fuck, I think she's pretty :nenebased: myself because she's just doing her stuff and ignoring the haters. She got a history of nude modelling if you search around enough (I think we're not allowed to post nude here anyway).
It's more on the coomer clipper than her. I searched for his site and thought Cooksie rebranded.

E:
240402-133039.png

:NinaWave:

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What the fuck is it with fish streamers being stinky. Gura, Chloe, now this thing.

988o3rl4t1sc1.jpg

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
30 days over the
"I'm killing myself" joke
View attachment 67357
I hope she streams somewhere else during then. I need my Lava fix no matter what, I just can't wait a whole month.

What the fuck is it with fish streamers being stinky. Gura, Chloe, now this thing.

View attachment 67376
In all fairness, she is living the gimmick, surstromming is vile.
During the production of surströmming, just enough salt is used to prevent the raw herring from rotting while allowing it to ferment. A fermentation process of at least six months gives the fish its characteristic strong smell and somewhat acidic taste.[2] A newly opened can of surströmming has one of the most putrid food smells in the world, even stronger than similarly fermented fish dishes such as the Korean hongeohoe, the Japanese kusaya or the Icelandic hákarl.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Bronze

Matara and Mint's podcast will have a panel at offkai

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Top Bottom