"You're all a buncha ding-dang diddly poop-heads, sometimes"Amiya Aranha

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Limkin

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
Still watching the Mint-Tara podcast and I am feeling the

:holohag::hololove:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
20 seconds before he disappeared

I miss him bros

View attachment 67305
We need to do a head check.
edit. I checked. Unfortunately she didn't pass.
image.jpg

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Real prank Kirsche pulled today is Proctor's indoctrination into lolicon. Come to the dark side, we have cookies сunny!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Runie making her gyaru appearance

:shiinawangy: can smell the spray tan from here

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Ok, so TLDW: we have MinTara limited (unless they'll think otherwise) run podcast project; they doing strong launch with decent merch guaranteed to sell like hot cakes; they doing freemium with Patreon extended cuts; Mint will do some streaming too.

I think limited project is nice idea in general, this is exactly what retired vtubers should do when they don't want to return to content creation in full. I want it to become meta.

Runie making her gyaru appearance

:shiinawangy: can smell the spray tan from here

Oh no, twitter freaks incoming, something something blackface, unleash Pippas now!!!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
In case you aren't in the liveposting thread or watching Mintara, I thought I should cross post these here... especially since you guys were arguing about this last night
To rrat over it I'll point out that "Mint is not joining Vshojo" is not the same thing as "the person behind Mint is not joining Vshojo". That said I don't really care where she ends up so long as she returns to content creation.

The podcast was really cute and the fact that it's going to be a temporary thing for this summer has got me interested. Mint says she has 2 announcements coming, one on the 4th, and another big one at the end of the podcast? Good to see her moving forward. And chattering with Matara again since they have such good chemistry.

braindoko

Degen brown woman finds God, redebuts in 10

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
1712004389981.png

What did we say about vtubers stagnating in vshojo? She's breaching containment right now!

Limkin

Mint says she has 2 announcements coming, one on the 4th, and another big one at the end of the podcast? Good to see her moving forward. And chattering with Matara again since they have such good chemistry.
There was a moment with Pomu saying "What if I were to be someone else. The afterlife is my oyster" with Nina laughing afterwards and refusing to elaborate because she would be "in big trouble". We are going to be rrating and reading too much into everything until the end

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I didn't really follow Pomu after her graduation, so I don't know how much she has talked about it, but did she have a plan after leaving Kurosanji? I've seen her talk about not having a computer, and just now she talked about looking for a normal ass job? She actually just wanted to quit Vtubing?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I didn't really follow Pomu after her graduation, so I don't know how much she has talked about it, but did she have a plan after leaving Kurosanji? I've seen her talk about not having a computer, and just now she talked about looking for a normal ass job? She actually just wanted to quit Vtubing?
The plan was to quit streaming. She went to Japan to attend a language school. Then everyone she met in Japan convinced her to try again.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
She did. She was dropping hints in last streams. She got some sort of model update (i think?). I am 99% sure they started on this podcast project last year.
Not gonna rewatch, but i think she meant not having a computer on the japan trip?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom