"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

Looks like the AR live is actually happening

In before it gets canceled due to COVID again

They definitely rushed this out to try and build back some trust with their shareholders. I'm expecting a shitshow.
I think it's the opposite, for me this confirms what I have been theorizing for months, that the work the waves were doing back in october was for the AR live and then it took months for them to prepare it, or maybe they wanted to save it for the anniversary since the beginning

Whatever the reason is, I should be happy we are FINALLY getting it and that it did not get cancelled after Selen's termination, but at this point I just feel... nothing, just frustration at the fact that it was just announced out of nowhere and I might miss it :depressedtako: . It's a step in the right direction but so much shit has happened between it's original announcement and it's now announced date that I just can't feel that happy

Edit: I just also realized they did the same thing as last year where they packed a bunch of outfits/covers in one week/month instead of distributing it evenly in order to avoid droughts of content, I'm not gonna have time for everything. I don't have enough depressed takos to represent my sense of tiredness

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wouldn't anything Selen was in have to be rerecorded?
Yes. They did do reshoots for Rosemi and Petra's 3Ds and most of the appearing girls are in Japan anyway, so they probably did it then.

Selen was with everyone back in October, the only person missing was Pomu, for obvious reasons.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Also, for all the sperging Nijisisters do about male and female integration, the stages are still gender-separated.

Lol. Lmao even.

It's COVID protocol, please understand.

niggaphil

I think it's the opposite, for me this confirms what I have been theorizing for months, that the work the waves were doing back in october was for the AR live and then it took months for them to prepare it, or maybe they wanted to save it for the anniversary since the beginning

Whatever the reason is, I should be happy we are FINALLY getting it and that it did not get cancelled after Selen's termination, but at this point I just feel... nothing, just frustration at the fact that it was just announced out of nowhere and I might miss it :depressedtako: . It's a step in the right direction but so much shit has happened between it's original announcement and it's now announced date that I just can't feel that happy

Edit: I just also realized they did the same thing last year where they packed a bunch of outfits/covers in one week/month instead of distributing it evenly in order to avoid droughts of content, I'm not gonna have time for everything.
nah you gave way too much credits for KuroEN. If the talents and managements had good communication, they wouldn't have Selen shitshow.

If the AR live is in actual planning, you would not expect pomu decided to graduate so early as well

edit: My best guess is after doki shit show, Riku decided to force the R&D team to grab the 3d model from the trash folder from left over pc, do 24/7 editing, and make this live up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Also, for all the sperging Nijisisters do about male and female integration, the stages are still gender-separated.

Lol. Lmao even.
cant risk fujoshis meeting red blooded true idol fans and finally finding out you can get dick more easier irl than by throwing money at an anime boy

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The whole Selen shitshow made me forget complete about the dead hours in October/November. You're right it was likely done filming and they were in the editing stage before any of that went down. Maybe a bit of scuff with anything Selen was in that had to be reshot quickly but probably not much more.

It's just hard for me to get excited about it when 3/4 of the Niji's who I cared about seeing in it aren't even gonna be. I don't care if Nina and Selen weren't the best singers I just wanted to watch them having fun doing Idol shit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wouldn't anything Selen was in have to be rerecorded?
It's gonna be so funny when the show comes out and she's just been edited out in the most crude, obvious way possible.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It's gonna be so funny when the show comes out and she's just been edited out in the most crude, obvious way possible.
I expect some creatively edited angles and the dubbing of every "Selen" with "Traitorous Chink Whore"

frz

Alright, I thought I was recalling something like that but I couldn't say with confidence without scouring all his vods for the mention. I definitely reiterate then that the realization of what Stars activities would entail regarding physical performances probably swayed his decision to leave. It's definitely something that hangs over my head with the injuries I've sustained in my life as a major reminder of what's on the line if I apply to Holostars in the future, but unlike Randon, I have the stomach and the balls to suffer for my art if I have the luck of the draw to get in. If I fuck up my hip and back in the process, at least I go into a wheelchair knowing I tried.
Tbh if he stuck around holo would have rendered a wheel chair for him.:guh:

niggaphil

I expect some creatively edited angles and the dubbing of every "Selen" with "Traitorous Chink Whore"
replace selen with purple question mark, just like in Helldivers 2 :mitothink:
the-question-mark-glitch-v0-8feswxg01ekc1.jpg

Punished Lurker

nah you gave way too much credits for KuroEN. If the talents and managements had good communication, they wouldn't have Selen shitshow.

If the AR live is in actual planning, you would not expect pomu decided to graduate so early as well

edit: My best guess is after doki shit show, Riku decided to force the R&D team to grab the 3d model from the trash folder from left over pc, do 24/7 editing, and make this live up
This has nothing to do with the communication between management and the talents, that's already settled, it's shit.

Also it makes sense for Pomu to graduate early/before the AR live. Think about it, Pomu wanted to graduate since at least July of last year, if the AR live happened back when I thought it would (december/january/february of this year) then I could see her staying a little more, but imagine staying almost a year in order to wait for a concert to release so you can leave the company and try other things

Also you can't whip up a full AR concert in less than a month without dragging everyone back to Japan, they probably butchered whatever footage they had to delete any trace of Selen but this was planned for a long time

braindoko

Looks like the AR live is actually happening

In before it gets canceled due to COVID again

I put more effort making this shitpost than Harry did in 2023
1260192.jpg

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I remember when we were theorizing about the AR Live rerecording in October and how it felt like it was a little too late, man...
:depressedtako:

niggaphil

I mean, it is too hard and expensive for KuroEN to redo the promotion, and just photoshop to remove graduated/terminated talents, and recycle the artworks in the latest promotional video :dokiSmug:

2023 promotion version
KLPdnEMl.jpeg

2024 promotion version
20240329_125054.jpg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Local hot sauce mogul tests her competitions sauces

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
In less bittersweet news for me at least
Mariya is doing an Unarchived Karaoke.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
No it can't. That's an ISO date and means the 6th of April exclusively. Even the retards who use day-in-the-middle date formats with slashes recognise this format as having only one meaning. God I hope you're just baiting.
I'm sorry for not exactly knowing what ISO date is and only really uses day-month-year system. I also wrote that at around 2AM in the morning and at the time wasnt really got my brain working yet due to lack of sleep.

I'm sorry if that caused your jollies to be rustled because somehow me forgetting how date works = "this retard is obviously baiting!"

EDIT: Wait the Niji AR live is real, like, for real??

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Edit : I cant read. Nozomi Kasuga will keep voicing Kizuna AI in the future, she simply resignated as an advisor.

The voice behind Kizuna AI is no more

Archive

20240329_001955.png

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I love my Tako princess and her simple thought process

Sneak: 0

Polka rage.jpg

Irony: 100

Haachama is planning...uh...she just is, alright?

"The Kronii Alert! My bros need me!"

The Phoenix Warrior's weapon potential has finally been fully realized (took long enough to be realized)

A well-done Pippa sculpt (no, that wasn't a meat joke)

The Goob vs The Flood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom