"I used to dip pizza into like coca-cola"Amelia Watson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
hold on what merch other than her birthday did we get this year?
Nevermind, you're right. I was misremembering, she didn't have merch for her outfit this year.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato
Discord-db-AE1kh-Jv-K.png
I'm a woman too and I have my woman moments but I really can't understand how these women are capable of showing their emotions for everyone to see like this. The sole idea of being this vulnerable online makes me shiver. The idea of being vulnerable like this irl is already bad, but online? literal nightmare fuel. I like women tears tho, so it's whatever.
Roach is persisting. As expected of a roach. Take notes, Azehara. No, seriously, this is most appropriate content for clipper channel, and i bet it'll get hime more subs.

Are those... real? :PomuPanic:
I did not expect to see this when browsing twitter today.

bros... do I have a chance?

uguhduduhsus senseeeeeiiiiiii

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
This frogs outfit is kinda sussy....

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's just a toggle on her swimsuit outfit. You can see the swimsuit under it still at angles.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Sayu is kinda retarded and needs a wrangler
I could be wrong but, Didn't she have a manager? I remember she tweeted about how her Twitter was to be only used by her manager after her menhera moment in December. What happened to that?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I could be wrong but, Didn't she have a manager? I remember she tweeted about how her Twitter was to be only used by her manager after her menhera moment in December. What happened to that?
I only know of that one guy that fucked up a collab schedule between her and kson. I think he was let go before that December though.

Bronze

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If she does then they clearly dont wrangle her enough

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Negzana

Didn't even know Kiara had a costume reveal today, the fact that 4chan isn't talking about it suggests it went well?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I honestly have no care at this point for anyone in particular to join Phase as an Invader. They've got enough members for now, and honestly, the annoying poachbegging has turned me off from having any wishes for people to join. If they do, great, but I have no active wishes for it.
You are now my favorite phasefriend, congrats good sir.
Didn't even know Kiara had a costume reveal today, the fact that 4chan isn't talking about it suggests it went well?
They're too busy shitting on gura.

braindoko

Unrelated to the alleged catfight but this line stood out to me
It's like "losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning" ...I don't have time to hate! I gotta stream! I gotta react to a Bricky video! (laugh).
Pretty telling how first thing In her mind related to "winning" is reacting to existing content rather than producing something new herself. You can make the argument that she's joking but all large twitch streamers seem to devolve into a mix of react andy + soapboxing about current thing

Most likely fake cockroaches. Real (dead) ones disintegrate rather quickly and you’ll end up with a bag full of wings and legs.
scarily knowledgeable, what were you planning with those roaches?

Negzana

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some blessed AZKi content incoming:

SorAZ will be dropping a cover of Tensura S2's opening later today.

After that, AZKi and Kanade will be doing some karaoke together. I believe this is their first ever collab. Kanade is aspiring to be known as one of Holo's big singers so I'm sure she's happy for this.

Someone here posted this channel before but it's nice to have a consistent AZKi clipper. (They're a JP guy doing their best so the English subs might be weird sometimes.)

Reject ear-licking and degen ASMR, embrace AZKi reciting train station names and fun facts ASMR:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live playing that one bomb defusing game with PixcatOS.

Bronze

Prism girls are doing one last minecraft collab on Prism server. Seems some of them may not make it to the collab. Iku's POV

Eimi's doing vertical Karaoke

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just realized that was Chammers. She's so fucking weird I love her

What did Gura do now?
Literally nothing.
The whole world could be fucking ending but OH NO GURA AINT STREAMIN! WE GOTTA MAKE 10 THREADS ABOUT GURAAAAAAA, sometimes I forget who the obsessive fans are supposed to be. Just let her graduate already so people can go back to bitching about real issues for once.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Pretty telling how first thing In her mind related to "winning" is reacting to existing content rather than producing something new herself. You can make the argument that she's joking but all large twitch streamers seem to devolve into a mix of react andy + soapboxing about current thing
it's really not she used it as a example because its something she did recently she wanted to get into warhammer and bricky helped her alot,

please stop drawing conclusions from literal nothing off hand remarks or at least contain it to twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom