"Even if you have depression, if you have a good poo cycle, it's gonna save your ass. I'm not even joking"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
YO LOOK WHO CAME BACK AFTER A TRIP

ITS FUCKING RIN :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🔩 Time

Sayu gets tired of being asked and talks about why she can't join Vshojo. Also someone wrote an effort comment I pinned with sources showing that Matara is the person who doesn't like her. No hate to Matara but it is what it is she also hints to joining Phase in the beginning

God's Strongest Dragoon

>he's shifted his Airi shilling channel into a Sayu drama channel and his own streaming channel

UberSoldat

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
chiwadesu streaming
Currently trying to read an EU law while chat argues the complexity of fucking her mom
and playing FF7R... I guess?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

🔩 Time

Sayu gets tired of being asked and talks about why she can't join Vshojo. Also someone wrote an effort comment I pinned with sources showing that Matara is the person who doesn't like her. No hate to Matara but it is what it is she also hints to joining Phase in the beginning

Ah good old Vwhores :Vesper-UNHINGED: I don't blame nina that much, sayu is fucking retarded airing private things like that and it isn't the first time she did. Anyone close to her has to come to terms that she will flap her shit the next menhera meltdown and will say shit you told her in confidence if it helps her get her point across.
If vshojo model is that of a council of whores, oh boy the implosion will be glorious now. I keep saying it man, mouse is a colossal cunt behind the scenes, I feel it in my bones.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
>he's shifted his Airi shilling channel into a Sayu drama channel and his own streaming channel
Airi has to stream in order to clip her and we are officially on week 5 of "guerillas".
:fishmandispair:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
so, about that...
View attachment 66826
1711452945144381.png

IDK if it's true or if it matters to merch buyers but shitposters are running with it. Also this reply chain:
View attachment 66827
it's Gura's sweater in case anyone didn't get it
Well... I did say "nice looking", I guess.
:dokibirdWhat:

braindoko

🔩 Time

Yes very informative but also
:WHORE!!!:
Also it's a clip of the purple news guy, clip of a clip not even subtitled bruh just get it from to the source

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

🔩 Time

wasn't that "effort post" still all speculation and ratting AKA the thing everyone else has been doing because we know zero about how the talents mesh off camera except they all seem to hate each other to some degree or another with a few exceptions (surprisingly the supposed male is the least hated going off of collabs)

Got a link to it would like to recheck it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Please no more loops about Blue woman

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi found out her supervisor is a fujoshi, then the supervisor found out that Wemi found out she is a fujoshi.

Archive

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't blame nina that much, sayu is fucking retarded airing private things like that and it isn't the first time she did. Anyone close to her has to come to terms that she will flap her shit the next menhera meltdown and will say shit you told her in confidence if it helps her get her point across.
Yeah this gets me a little on fence with her Orbiting Phase..... 👼"Oh no not embarrassing Yabs" :devilish:"Yes yes, make the epic yabs!":Vesper-UNHINGED:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Negzana

Kaela says she will stream even more infrequently across April. I can't take it anymore she barely streamed this month and now I might have to go all of April with like merely 15-20 streams if that's what she means. How can other vtuber fans deal with it?

Last edited:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

braindoko

Her voice grates the fuck out of me.

"How can we shit on Holo...?"
Desperate sisters have been crushed under all of the Ls, need to target Gura to even have something to shitpost with.
More than the overused "nijisisters" boogieman (boogiewoman?) I think it's just dramafags in general that saw how much shit goes down in this hobby and are desperate for another megayab like Riro or Selen's. If it were only nijisisters the ammount of shitposting on vt, twitter reddit etc wouldn't be so big since there were never that many nijisanji fans outside japan in the first place, but it IS convenient (and funny) to blame it all on Vox fans :smugpipi:

Too much stupidity in one day, might as well watch streams

This is Mono's favorite game and she's pretty decent at it so probably there will be no issues like when she played Parappa and the chicken mindbroke her
edit: pushed back an hour damn

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

🔩 Time

She just needs to get sued by her Ex-Husband and she will be Mikeneko 10000%

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Kaela says she will stream even more infrequently across April. I can't take it anymore she barely streamed this month and now I might have to go all of April with like merely 15-20 streams if that's what she means. How can other vtuber fans deal with it?
Drink til you forget everything and rewatch the vods. :robertudrink:

Last edited:

Not-Username

BEHOLD

the one who cucked michelcat (story told by Miko)

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom