"KORONE... wheeze you're turning me into a goddamned demon!"Ookami Mio

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

With practice. Or you can just put it on backwards, clasp them in front of you, then rotate the whole thing and don the shoulder straps.

New merch? Does this mean we're getting a Gura stream this week?
Gura just posted the collab info herself. Maybe?

In Niji news, Maria is getting a new outfit

Simp

Frogiwawa is back!

If you want to see the cute little frog gremlin tune in in today:

(also RIP my wallet, Wawa Figma, Wawa Emblem and Frogiwawa merch dropping today)

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Milky streaming. No, another Milky.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
The mind of your average Twitter user is truly a remarkable thing. Scientists should be dedicating their time to researching them to see how they tick. It may unlock more insight into the true nature of human beings.

What kind of special brain do you need to have to think this would work?

"Ah yes, I know I named and shamed FWMC over something just like this, and I know Calli unfollowed and stopped using what she commissioned from me, while Hololive fans all shunned me and wanted me to unalive myself....but it's been a few weeks. I'm sure the internet has forgiven and forgotten."

Truly a mind belonging to the next evolution of humanity.
He's so advanced he can see both sides of the street without turning his head.

In Niji news, Maria is getting a new outfit

Now we know who's next to graduate.

Clip tax:

YAGOO smells like coconuts, according to Ame.

Kronii met the best girl.

And Flare wanting to get tentacle'd.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Filterless Twins

Gotta admit, I struggle to see Asian DNA there. I'm with frzned:
I am gonna be real with you: I would never believe it's them if you didn't point it out. Technology (and make up) is scary.
Didn't Zen get abandoned by their parents? Also wtf Hazumi Puertorrican? Seems weird that this is the first time I see/hear of this. Sure, I dont follow her too closely but seems strange given that anyone thats atleast 1/4 Puertorrican will let everyone and their mothers know that they are puertorrican and they are proud of it. Its basically like vegans and people that do crossfit. You will know because they will tell you ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
I think it's that American thing of "my dad once lent my mom to his italian friend so it means I'm one because I'm 5% pasta babyjuice!"
Just because your ancestors came from other places it doesn't mean you've inherited their culture, unless you take the language or they enforce on you like chinks and mexican moms.
So Papi, someone who disappeared for some time after some drama, returned it seems.

A

Twitter is protected but you can check the bio. Was it always like this?
Screenshot-2024-03-26-105824.png

Wow who would've thought I got the right read on a bitch ass nigga that wasn't beaten up enough as a kid.
At least he's owning up to it like a proper cunt, still a bitch ass nigga.
She's not completely quitting, just severely reducing how often she drinks.
Probably, but it's ultimately up to her.
Yes when the interesting individual kills themselves it's also ultimately up to them.
I agree with you but c'mon man you can do better than that.
Discord-db-AE1kh-Jv-K.png

@midori You are loved. :sanasmile:
And you @midori should put your heart where your mouth is. Do the event then go back to cold turkey, no one likes a vane menhera.

Nako is up with Skyrim, it's like he never left...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yes when the interesting individual kills themselves it's also ultimately up to them.
I agree with you but c'mon man you can do better than that.

And you @midori should put your heart where your mouth is. Do the event then go back to cold turkey, no one likes a vane menhera.
Believe me, I'd love if she quit, but I can't make her not drink. Jannies don't have that kind of power.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Roach is persisting. As expected of a roach. Take notes, Azehara. No, seriously, this is most appropriate content for clipper channel, and i bet it'll get hime more subs.

Doki got actually sponsored by Apex. Expected, but still much welcome.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Believe me, I'd love if she quit, but I can't make her not drink. Jannies don't have that kind of power.
Jannies like you drive streamers to drink

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You became a jannie for Hexa? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pmaru-sama unexpectedly showed up in Koyori's stream earlier, for you Kaguya Luna fans out there.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If talking doesn't work, you can literally shame her to oblivion: make so many alcoholic jokes she will be forced to stop to not feel like a clown. The good kind of bullying.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Pmaru-sama unexpectedly showed up in Koyori's stream earlier, for you Kaguya Luna fans out there.

One of the main reasons I'm liking Koyori more and more recently is that she's introducing the OGs on a bigger platform and a newer audience. Also in regards with Pmaru showing up, I'm loving that she's doing more collabs in the VTuber space recently.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If talking doesn't work, you can literally shame her to oblivion: make so many alcoholic jokes she will be forced to stop to not feel like a clown. The good kind of bullying.
I mean that might be a good idea if you want her to hate you and never talk to you again. With no guarantee of it working.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Pona karaoke

And new Anon VOD and Short. Short haired Anon is really cute.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Bronze

Pico found a game about herself so she's playing it

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I love being wrong.

Edit: I wasn't wrong about her confidence, though.

Calm yourself, woman. It will be fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom