"What if... in Mars, the alien is the rock?!?! And nobody knows because it is just like a rock?"Moona Hoshinova

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Koyori's guest at 7PM JST for chat with people outside Holo today is the indie Ponpoko who usually streams with Peanuts-kun.

Lui's previous talk stream with four Vtubers were about RPG, this time it's about fighting games at 8PM JST.

Subaru is the only one from the RPG stream, the new guests are Botan, Naraka, and Salome.

Nui Sociere with a new outfit at 9PM JST.

Man. I hate it when I save a clip for later, and then it ends up getting deleted. Not only is the clip gone, but this guy (Jin Teramachi) nuked everything on his channel and deleted his twitter. Still, maybe this'll give me some motivation to watch them as soon as I can, instead of just leaving them for weeks or months at a time.
Wonder what Okayu did to push him for the last time. There are more Okayu clippers replacing him though.

Is this the same Okayu clipper that threw a sperg about her supposedly leaning into coomer asmr stuff nowadays or someone else
The same person indeed.

Korean scientist explaining the world.

VSpo's Asumi Sena with wisdom on girls' voices and praising girls.

Don't say "you sound like this other girl" when talking to a girl. I think there's a story from niji as well about similarity (with extra menhera and court drama).
I wish more SataMoni is translated.

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene caught on a comment spammer from Turkey, Abdulkadir Culha.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 66805
This was apparently his deleted message (stolen from reddit where some fags are defending him btw) man couldn't even be bothered to write a message like all of the other artists shilling in the replies.
The mind of your average Twitter user is truly a remarkable thing. Scientists should be dedicating their time to researching them to see how they tick. It may unlock more insight into the true nature of human beings.

What kind of special brain do you need to have to think this would work?

"Ah yes, I know I named and shamed FWMC over something just like this, and I know Calli unfollowed and stopped using what she commissioned from me, while Hololive fans all shunned me and wanted me to unalive myself....but it's been a few weeks. I'm sure the internet has forgiven and forgotten."

Truly a mind belonging to the next evolution of humanity.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Wonder what Okayu did to push him for the last time. There are more Okayu clippers replacing him though.
Is this the same Okayu clipper that threw a sperg about her supposedly leaning into coomer asmr stuff nowadays or someone else

Comet lady second deresute collab PR stream in 2 hour

DanishCookies

frz

hylic

774inc's Ryugasaki Rene caught on a comment spammer from Turkey, Abdulkadir Culha.

Shout out to Abdulkadir Culha he's been posting since at least 2020. Here's the oldest log I have of him
abdul1.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Eureka

DeniaL_ei is streaming right now

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

So who wants $700 worth of Gura merch?

Atlas

She's not completely quitting, just severely reducing how often she drinks.
All that's gonna do is cause her to relapse into being an alcoholic again.

UberSoldat

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
All that's gonna do is cause her to relapse into being an alcoholic again.
Probably, but it's ultimately up to her.

Atlas

Insane levels of delusion here:

I actually thought the entirety of vallure talents were gonna be troons. but who knows maybe they'll actually have some entertaining people.

Who am I kidding? This is still gonna be a shit show.
Didn't the puppyplay stuff come from fags?
Yes, it came from gay men. So they're 100% right about where it came from.

Atlas

Probably, but it's ultimately up to her.
Hey, if she wants to continue to destroy her life more power to her. I'll just watch her be a retard from the sidelines.

Nuenqu

Idiots are my type.

USS IOWA

Keeki will have a new video today.

Edit: Looks like a former forest fairy will be on it.

Last edited:

Limkin

Given that no one on EN is invited that is telling imo. Does the en side really not have a gacha addict at this point? Or was this a tactical decision to exclude them.
The biggest Star Rail shill in EN was Elira, she was whaling on every banner and played through the story too. But this promotion seems to be JP focused and EN would be weird to invite in general. Especially this particular one

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Last edited:

Salado

e:

I know your pain all too well Meemaw...

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sharing this here as it might help anyone looking to get into Vtubing. Tiny indie which has a ton of singing potential did a small guide on how she creates her covers. She has been doing shorts all based around music these past 15 or so days. I believe she debuts in around 20 days.

Bond? that shitty corpo that focused on app streams?

they are believing it thats the worse part :gunpeko:.

Some. So like, one? :dokiSmug:
Insane levels of delusion here:

We require your expert opinion @randomtranny
So Papi, someone who disappeared for some time after some drama, returned it seems.
:mikok:

So who wants $700 worth of Gura merch?

Stealth merch for once. Cool.

Top Bottom