"Remember to wash your Pip-penis chat"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Edit: the account i found is from a chinese, canadian.... troon, oh my god in heavens did i obtained the troondar?
I'm really enjoying your following of this situation, will you do an effortpost later or put it all on screen before/after the debut?

Salado

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
I'm really enjoying your following of this situation, will you do an effortpost later or put it all on screen before/after the debut?
Im trying to get all the facts in order, the only thing connecting that account with the vtuber is a single mention last year to a art post, she deleted that post but the reply of the troon account is still there, the profile i found match with what i have found about her but there was another account and you dont need to know chinese to understand this

1711412707414.png

That account connect with, guess what? ANOTHER chinese canadian troon

1711412736365.png

Archive

Im going to keep digging but is been a fun ride

Edit: one of our agents isclearing the twitters and the account we suspect is hers is not only from a troon, IS FROM A MINOR

Last edited:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Filian diesofcringe for 37 minutes straight, but VTuber awards 2024 confirmed

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Expired contract, illegal provisions, and NO severability clause? Lol, get rekt V&U.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Expired contract, illegal provisions, and NO severability clause? Lol, get rekt V&U.
LOLWUT? There was contract to read or something? All i know is Andrew said it was kinda ok, if short and lacking many starndard provisions.
Oh, i see

Last edited:

Bronze

LOLWUT? There was contract to read or something?
LM's checking one rn. Supposedly a signed one too. Not watching it so can't say what it has myself.

SomeRando

View attachment 66786
Update about my rrat, she is canadian and the account i found is probably her flesh account, what is with canadians being mostly chinese jesus

Edit: the account i found is from a chinese, canadian.... troon, oh my god in heavens did i obtained the troondar?

Edit 2: archive of his "sister" twitter

>chink
>trans
>Canadian

Goddamn that's the unholy trinity

Filian diesofcringe for 37 minutes straight, but VTuber awards 2024 confirmed

Speaking of Filian, she had Lumi on her stream today for a bit while they messed around with Cards Against Humanity and she basically talked her way into another collab; possibly with Pippa and Henya while they do a Cards Against Humanity thing. The reason Henya got mentioned was because Filian wants to add an innocent vtuber who won't understand what's happening.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Goddamn that's the unholy trinity
Is way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse but for now is just mere conjecture and we will need to wait her debut to see if it was right

But if you want to see how bad and deep the rabbit hole goes

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Is way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy worse but for now is just mere conjecture and we will need to wait her debut to see if it was right

But if you want to see how bad and deep the rabbit hole goes

Someone has seriously failed this poor kid.
:depressedtako:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
- [Pomu] Believe she won't fit in with the rest of the phase girls, they vibe differently.
I'm not sure that Pomu wouldn't fit into Phase Connect. Fishman has spent a lot of effort in getting people with idol skills and interested in idol culture in the company. Shiina, Airi, Rie and Clara have worked on being idols at some point in their lives, and Shiina, Airi and Rie have at least put in some time in an Idol school, and have an interest in idol culture. There are talents like Jelly and Rie that can help with producing covers and original songs, doing backing music and so forth. Phase has a pretty strong talent lineup for singing if she wants to do group stuff. Phase has done small-scale concerts before and has a strong con presence if she wants that. Oh, and if the Lia and Pomu stream is anything to go by, I think she would find friends in Phase quite easily.

The only real point of concern I'd have is that if Pomu joined Phase, she would likely be the most popular talent in the corp, and not by a small margin. I'm not sure how that would play out in terms of group dynamics and how Pomu would feel about that.

I think Hololive and Vshojo are better options, but Phase Connect wouldn't be a bad fit.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I'm not sure that Pomu wouldn't fit into Phase Connect. Fishman has spent a lot of effort in getting people with idol skills and interested in idol culture in the company. Shiina, Airi, Rie and Clara have worked on being idols at some point in their lives, and Shiina, Airi and Rie have at least put in some time in an Idol school, and have interests in idol culture. There are talents like Jelly and Rie that can help with producing covers and original songs, doing backing music and so forth. Phase has a pretty strong talent lineup for singing if she wants to do group stuff. Phase has done small-scale concerts before and has a strong con presence if she wants that. Oh, and if the Lia and Pomu stream is anything to go by, I think she would find friends in Phase quite easily.

The only real point of concern I'd have is that if Pomu joined Phase, she would likely be the most popular talent in the corp, and not by a small margin. I'm not sure how that would play out in terms of group dynamics and how Pomu would feel about that.

I think Hololive and Vshojo are better options, but Phase Connect wouldn't be a bad fit.
Clara was an actual idol, she was fairly successful for a western idol too from what people say.

Unless Fishman is willing to give her an extra generous contract with special treatment there's no way she'd even consider joining. They still don't have 3d or the concerts she wants to do. She's already waited for years while in Niji, I can't see her waiting for however long it takes Phase to get all that up off the ground and running. Not to mention she'd still be waiting a long time or she'd have cut in line in front of the rest of the girls.

As big of a get as she would be I can't see him fucking over the rest of them like that.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Someone has seriously failed this poor kid.
:depressedtako:
Believe it get worse the more you dig, and apparently she is a member of some kind of bizarre chinese troon friends network, i have found 4 troons while scanning so i dont think we are in the reign of coincidences right now

Edit: make it 6

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Some stuff from Ally and Sally's patreon stream a few days ago :makotomisaki::akiramisaki: They mainly went over how Japan's been and what their living conditions have been like.
3725825.png

• They got a temporary tiny apartment while they get stuff ready for their actual living place. (They only ever said a "cardboard box" and never elaborated as FuwaMoco.)
  • Has heating and AC but the fridge has no light and the curtains are all blackout curtains. It's been disorienting for them because they prefer sunlight and would rather sleep in the sun. They also don't really get phone reception in there so they have to go outside any time they wanna call. Speaking of, they've been talking to their mom frequently. It keeps them motivated.
  • On the other hand, their internet is actually really strong. That was most important to them when looking for places..
  • They live pretty far from any combinis, grocery stores or restaurants so a lot of times, they'll just go to bed without eating. They don't wanna do food delivery cause it's too expensive and they can't cook cause nothing is set up and the space is too small.
  • Their landlord is really strict. They can't sing or even talk loud during late night or they'll get kicked out.
  • Despite everything, they do like this place. It's much better compared to their last time in Japan, which was in 2019. They stayed in an Airbnb that was much smaller than advertised. It was also in the middle of nowhere and during a typhoon so that wasn't fun.
  • They don't remember much about the 2019 trip because they barely slept during the whole month leading up to it. It was an incredibly busy time.
  • Not much has changed in 5 years, but one thing they're really happy about is how much more prevalent card usage is in Japan. Back when they went, you needed to have cash everywhere but card is usable almost everywhere now. There's also a lot of self-serving kiosks so it's easy to order stuff.
  • Everyone has also been really nice. A taxi driver gave them candy for no reason (they made sure it was wrapped and unopened).
  • Moving to Japan is tough cause of how much stuff to you have to do. They feel very lucky to have each other and are going 1 step at a time
  • A big issue was getting themselves registered. They need a phone number to do it so they went to a store to get one, but to get a phone number you need to be registered. One of their trips to the phone store took the entire day cause they were so slow to get anything done. But they were given an extra iPhone that they didn't need for some reason along with a phone pen. They might sell it or just let it collect dust.
  • Experienced 3 earthquakes since moving. One of them was so bad, it woke them up in the middle of the night.
  • They haven't done much shopping cause they've been really busy getting everything ready and they don't wanna buy too much until they move into their actual place. They really wanna shop for clothes.
  • They had the chance to go to a concert for one of their favorite idol groups. They were happy that they hadn't changed in all this time, since the industry has changed a ton.
  • Their group, Amerily, will still debut this year. It's weird cause they originally planned for Amerily activities to mainly be in North America. They're not too sure how things are gonna work with this Japan move but they'll take full advantage of being here.
  • For example, they mostly did online lessons back in Canada but can do that in-person now and it feels so much better. Certain collabs will also be easier to do. Some people have already reached out to them.
  • It's been tough with the move and work and everything but overall, they're doing good and are excited for things to go back to normal. They appreciate the support because it gives them one more chance to do the things they've regretted not being able to do before.

Seems like it's been a struggle but I'm glad they're pushing through. Looking forward to when they finally settle in and return to streaming consistently. I've been missing FuwaMoco Morning tbh.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Doki and Gumi fight over artichokes for 8 minutes

Limkin

Doki and Gumi fight over artichokes for 8 minutes
She is a chink, her opinion on what is edible and how you are supposed to eat it is not relevant to a discussion of normal humans

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

OW2 Refuses to stop sponsoring Holo

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Watched LM stream. V&U management, PR and lawyers are unironically magnitude more retarded than tardsanji.

Last edited:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I know, this guy again, but he's reviewing the V&U contract (or started to review it) so I felt the need to share. This is a signed contract it seems. I'm sure someone will put the file together using screenshots, so no need to watch the stream.

LM also mentioned he’s currently in talks with Aviel and trying to get him on board for a stream. Possible other Idol-related stuff is planned.

Meanwhile he says Fishman has followed him on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom