"Wait, did I updog myself? I updogged THEM! I asked them what's updog!"Rosemi Lovelock

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

frz

Random weird 2view nobody streaming.

who the fuck is this homo, where is my twink proctor
Filian diesofcringe for 37 minutes straight, but VTuber awards 2024 confirmed
So place your bet who's gonna win 3 awards and then rope themself next year!
I'm not sure that Pomu wouldn't fit into Phase Connect. Fishman has spent a lot of effort in getting people with idol skills and interested in idol culture in the company. Shiina, Airi, Rie and Clara have worked on being idols at some point in their lives, and Shiina, Airi and Rie have at least put in some time in an Idol school, and have an interest in idol culture. There are talents like Jelly and Rie that can help with producing covers and original songs, doing backing music and so forth. Phase has a pretty strong talent lineup for singing if she wants to do group stuff. Phase has done small-scale concerts before and has a strong con presence if she wants that. Oh, and if the Lia and Pomu stream is anything to go by, I think she would find friends in Phase quite easily.

The only real point of concern I'd have is that if Pomu joined Phase, she would likely be the most popular talent in the corp, and not by a small margin. I'm not sure how that would play out in terms of group dynamics and how Pomu would feel about that.

I think Hololive and Vshojo are better options, but Phase Connect wouldn't be a bad fit.
I was talking about fitting in socially, not about idol shit. Most people know Phase for Temma and Pippa, it's designated as the loud, unhinged corpo full of sad, menhera girls and Not-Pomu might felt hard to fit into such environment looking from the outside, as they are the complete opposite of her. Worst of all she might even hate mahjong :koronehappyl:. Joke aside she's a busy vtuber who spent most of her freetime watching holo and IRL idols and might not have watched Phase beyond the usual clips of Temma, Dizzy and Pippa.

There's also the potential of being turned into free therapy for all the sad girls in there as well as she is a well-respected veteran with a large audience and she might not want to deal with depressing shit. She already had her hands full with orange woman and all of NijiEN. :iryswooo:

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Believe it get worse the more you dig, and apparently she is a member of some kind of bizarre chinese troon friends network, i have found 4 troons while scanning so i dont think we are in the reign of coincidences right now

Edit: make it 6
who is it? Or who do you suspect it is? I feel like im missing something. Is this person yoy're digging into has any relevance besides being followed by pippa?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
who is it? Or who do you suspect it is? I feel like im missing something. Is this person yoy're digging into has any relevance besides being followed by pippa?
its a predebut vtuber who turned some heads because they announced their graduation with their debut, they're only streaming for around 1 year total

Salado

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Imagine not buying two pairs in case the pair you wear all the time gets a hole in them or one sock gets lost, or even just to have one pair of unworn pippa birthday socks in case of an emergency.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
VTuber awards 2024 confirmed
Ew, just give them all to ironlung and be done with it tbh. I don't want these negros to gain credibility and then begin deciding what people should watch.
LM also mentioned he’s currently in talks with Aviel and trying to get him on board for a stream. Possible other Idol-related stuff is planned.

Meanwhile he says Fishman has followed him on Twitter.
Jewish dick sucking stream imminent. This year truly is the year of the grift.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The deadest Sawa-sama is continuing her playthrough of Corpse Factory:

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ew, just give them all to ironlung and be done with it tbh. I don't want these negros to gain credibility and then begin deciding what people should watch.

Jewish dick sucking stream imminent. This year truly is the year of the grift.
I only pray that yearly net grift quality will turn positive.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Potential Jelly guerilla tomorrow, if she's feeling up to it :pomuLove:

Comfy Solitaire sounds nice, I miss this dork

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I only pray that yearly net grift quality will turn positive.
I only pray that Holo stays mostly drama free and shores up their defenses against dramanigers and grifters, the rest of the industry can burn (it already has) for all I care.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I guess she can say smart things sometimes.

Screenshot_20240325-225405_X.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa is live playing The Witness. Again. Come join if you want to see a vtuber that isn't complete shit at the game.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Imagine not buying two pairs in case the pair you wear all the time gets a hole in them or one sock gets lost, or even just to have one pair of unworn pippa birthday socks in case of an emergency.
That's just common sense for merch, but I'd change it to at least two pairs.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hexa is live playing The Witness. Again. Come join if you want to see a vtuber that isn't complete shit at the game.
She's talking about drunk streams. What happened to the sober arc?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So, who remembers this dude?

Well, he apparently tried crawling back to Holo by responding to Nerissa's call to find English lyricists. His Tweet has since been deleted, but the replies are still there:
foto_no_exif (11) (1).jpg

A

A

Maybe don't ruin your chance with a big corpo over something so dumb if you ever get a break again, bro.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So, who remembers this dude?

Well, he apparently tried crawling back to Holo by responding to Nerissa's call to find English lyricists. His Tweet has since been deleted, but the replies are still there:
View attachment 66804

A

Maybe don't ruin your chance with a big corpo over something so dumb if you ever get a break again, bro.

i still laugh at the fact that Mori removed the guitar riff he made for her literally the next stream after he bitched about FWMC

The Rrat

Early Adopter
i still laugh at the fact that Mori removed the guitar riff he made for her literally the next stream after he bitched about FWMC
Calli looks out for her own. She's Wigger-daisenpai for a reason.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Minna Vanilla posted her schedule, she is celebrating 3K subs soon! Make sure to stop by!!!

Archive

Also marmot:

Archive

Top Bottom