"this is dumb and stupid. fun ruining cunts, get the rope"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait, did we all collectively hallucinate all that gift spam...

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Supermarket stories with Iori

And climbing simulator in 30 minutes

Dead Space adventures with Tomoe(not black)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A vsinger I'm subbed to, Whale Taylor, has put out a solid cover of a Derek and the Dominos classic.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A vsinger I'm subbed to, Whale Taylor, has put out a solid cover of a Derek and the Dominos classic.

Wow, dude is great, and very healthy thechnique!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Wait, did we all collectively hallucinate all that gift spam...

Unpopular opinion. As nice of an ass Kattarina has. I'm not going to live out some NTR fantasy Aviel has. :botanheadshake: Spoiler alert, you're the one getting cucked.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa's schedule for the week:

Looks like she really likes The Witness. I was hoping for the Spec Ops stream, but maybe next week.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🎰 Time

KA-Ching!! Does their own version of an old meme

And bonus I do a dumb in birth by sleep

kingcaid

Once she is done yapping the British chicken shit vampire is going to play FAITH.

She also remembered to post a schedule this week

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I think people also forget that she actually deserved the firing lol.
I say this in all seriousness: kill yourself.
While the events leading up to it are shit and I don't blame her for her reaction to the privating of the MV, she still publicly told people to reupload the MV. That is a pretty insane thing to tell people to do if she had any intention of not being fired, which she clearly didn't. The issue came with Nijisanji's deciding to completely shit on her during the firing and then letting the retard trio double down on it instead of shutting the fuck up after the retarded termination notice. Even if they didn't want to give her a graduation, nothing justifies the 3 pages of bullshit.
The nijisister finally drops the mask. :smugpipi:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I guess the Bee Movie script worked this time.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Unpopular opinion. As nice of an ass Kattarina has. I'm not going to live out some NTR fantasy Aviel has. :botanheadshake: Spoiler alert, you're the one getting cucked.
And here I thought we were above being unicorns. It'd only even remotely count as cucked if she did needy GFE with pretensions of desperately wanting to marry her ch-

Oh.

tgmslc

Why does all of this need to be public?

Just cut out all of the extra shit and it's so much better. I don't know why these companies always do this shit.
Bruh, big huge agree. Was kinda nice last week when Idol said simply "Hey, Pochi no longer works here, kthxbye".

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
He's right though. The problem wasn't the firing itself, it was literally every other part of it.

Instructing people to upload pirate copies of the company's property would get you fired from basically any entertainment company.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
And here I thought we were above being unicorns. It'd only even remotely count as cucked if she did needy GFE with pretensions of desperately wanting to marry her ch-

Oh.
Welcome to the club, buddy. :dokiSmug:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Lol are we getting to the "everyone right of communism is hitler" point of this bullshit?

"Nijisister" is the new "nazi" guys. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! UNDERMINING OUR INDUSTRY! EVEN THE HOLOFAGS ARE SISTERS!

VOtter

I don't know if this was posted here (my eyes glaze over when reading this thread sometimes), but I thought it was interesting if true.
2Q9NBX1UXImYD9LC9KJOHPJuNouzAdXEgBIdyu5fu80DOrNvBohs_LKujnexdRInFVHimFI4iHzZ=s469-c-fcrop64=1,1fa40000e05bffff-nd-v1

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Doki ultimately did something contractually wrong, but i think most would agree Nijisanji did their absolute best to seemingly "justify" her spur of the moment possibly suicidal actions, i think if her termination was left at just being that without the laundry list that accidentally confirmed rrats, we would look at Doki's shit as more of a sad turn of affairs driven partially by her actions ala Mel's firing, (although, Hololive would've still done a better job at PR, even if Niji just posted a dry termination letter). Although you could still have an argument that she was always stifled by management and Niji was the incompetent party in her termination.

But the actions Niji took after her termination ultimately ended up shifting the public opinion towards her, and exposing the absolute incompetence of Niji's staff, something they let slip in their autistic bid to paint her as being more malicious or incompetent than she was. And she already was incompetent/emotional enough to be shoah-ed for a perfectly valid reason, although said reason was ultimately possibly the fault of Niji

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Time and Space

You just know this will be made with poisonous materials and somehow throw a rock at you once out of the box

μικρός καρχαρίας

Into battle they rode, defeating approximately no one

Okay, if Hyte decides to do another Hololive case...

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

@superduper the only thing ruining my life is myself, thank you very much :ponrys:

Sleepy is getting mad chicks

I imagine it probably went something like this, just imagine it's Tenma instead
1711402536564.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom