"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She insults Fishman, repeatedly calling him a coomer and then ends up saying she loves Fishman over and over?

Future Phase Connect JP material right there.
I think on some level she's still not used to the idea that people will repeat what she says

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Bagman being based

Meanwhile in our groomcord

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE SOCIAL ANXIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Postal rrat

chinshilla

VSoyBoy

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Sakana got off the hook... this time.

BNUY STRIMMIN BUUY LOVE

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Meanwhile in our groomcord

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE SOCIAL ANXIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
So you're saying the groomcord became a hugbox instead of straight up telling women to stop being lazy like we do here.
Really makes you think.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So you're saying the groomcord became a hugbox instead of straight up telling women to stop being lazy like we do here.
We do tell them but if you ask them to socialize they become feral and we need to sedate them, we are working in the process please understand we dont have the secret fishman formula to control menheras

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Really makes you think.
No they get scolded and browbeat about how retarded they are acting plenty.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We do tell them but if you ask them to socialize they become feral and we need to sedate them, we are working in the process please understand we dont have the secret fishman formula to control menheras
The fishman formula was getting a slightly less or somehow not menhera woman to tard wrangle them

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
The fishman formula was getting a slightly less or somehow not menhera woman to tard wrangle them
We need to change our business strategy, time to go menhera shopping in the near asylum

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There are probably ways you can pull off a solo member but what Cover did with her was a shot and a miss. It all worked out in the end so I don't fault them for trying something different. The whole idea of Promise is just a concession that the idea didn't work. I'd rather have them do that 1000x over rather than keep her locked alone in solo prison as it seems like something Japanese corpo autism would lead them to do.

If Sana (RIP :sanasmile:) were still around then I wonder if they would have left her as solo for longer.
Even if Sana stayed, I don't think things would be different. I think Council would have become 6 members much like how Tempus was 8. Before Sana left, IRyS already felt left out in some areas, even when she was included in CouncilRyS, and Project Hope was already falling apart from a management level. Having a gen is a big boon. It's why Gen 0 gets grouped together even though none of them debuted at the same time or even under the same circumstances. I can't see Holo ever doing another solo debut ever again. The gen buff is just too strong.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bao defused bombs with the Zoomer Editor extraordinaire Maxor

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Even if Sana stayed, I don't think things would be different. I think Council would have become 6 members much like how Tempus was 8. Before Sana left, IRyS already felt left out in some areas, even when she was included in CouncilRyS, and Project Hope was already falling apart from a management level. Having a gen is a big boon. It's why Gen 0 gets grouped together even though none of them debuted at the same time or even under the same circumstances. I can't see Holo ever doing another solo debut ever again. The gen buff is just too strong.
I remember that when the project hope teasers were happening, the angel/demon hints were giving me the idea of the vsinger being a duo unit instead of the nephelim concept, i wonder if a duo unit could work if they wanted to try debuting talent without a "gen"

Kalion

:)

A

>That voice (modulated a bit?)
>This channel is the channel of a blue dog girl who lives on the hill of Windows 7
>Being retweeted by the old friends of a certain graduated bear
>Model is in the style of said bear's biggest fan who still hasn't let go
Is that...? 🤔

Day later edit: It has been discovered this is a gayops "April Fools" "prank." Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Best 'Kick the Tako' cosplay ever

Gambling debuff

An...interesting crossover

Oh crap. They are learning

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Sometimes i find it hard to believe they're supposed to be 100% white (dont tell Uki)
theres no way theyre 100% white. definitely some
mongoloid blood in there with the eyes and massive foreheads and weird coffee creamer skintone

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I bring you Krimbo, a VTuber one bad DM away from getting the Tora Karu treatment, justifying doxing as according to him Stonetoss is a Nazi.

@The Proctor featured in the background calling him out.

Krimbo has a history of trying to shmooze himself up to a lot of smaller and bigger indies and frequently acting way too sexual with them.

The stream for those willing to sit through this in full:

Wasnt this dude one of Marina orbiters? I also remember this sex pest was involved in the wizard drama as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom