"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

The Proctor's sleep schedule has claimed another victim.
GJa-Vjk-HXUAAsf-G.png

THEY WERE STILL AROUND?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Bronze

I hope she gets better. Between her putting everything she had into Tsunderia through today, she's definitely had her happy and positive glow dimmed.

At least this Day 1 struggle is one of the better (and funnier) outcomes, considering how much menhera/doomposting she did last year. I might be misremembering, but it sounded like she tried to join Nijisanji once when she was in the roughest patch of 2023.

:depressedtako:
View attachment 66703
Just send her the contract you had drawn up years ago, Fishman. Another sad girl to give a new direction and welcoming home.
If she was sad because she didn't get into Nijisanji then she should be pretty happy about it these days.

I think we should move on if she doesn't appear in the next invaders which she probably won't. It's not like she's unaware of the company, and that's at least two opportunities to join she passes(3 if you consider Euphoria).

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Goofy ass ex-fairy.

Edit:

I love this idiot. Glad to see she seems to be enjoying the hell out of JP. Im guessing she wont be joining any agencies or going indie until summer.

GJa-Vjk-HXUAAsf-G.png

Was the logo always black and white? Or did they changed it that way after everyone started calling them a black company?

THEY WERE STILL AROUND?
Yeah i thought they had died when everyone dipped. Glad to see no one joined this shit.

If she was sad because she didn't get into Nijisanji then she should be pretty happy about it these days.

I think we should move on if she doesn't appear in the next invaders which she probably won't. It's not like she's unaware of the company, and that's at least two opportunities to join she passes(3 if you consider Euphoria).
I hate that people keep pushing for it. I like Lisa but it must get really annoying that constantly people are pushing you to join something. They have been doing so since that first Lisa + Pippa collab.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Was the logo always black and white? Or did they changed it that way after everyone started calling them a black company?
Always was.

The company has been functionally dead since last year tbh, now that I look at it akio was the first peg in the series of drama implosions we have been having for the last half year.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The Baseball tournament proper is starting.

Neoporte vs Indie first followed y Niji vs Holo.
Winners goes to Semifinal, losers to Elimination bracket. Semifinal winner goes to the final and the other place will be contested by the winner of the elimination bracket and the loser at the semifinal. In total there will be six games played.

Piggybacking
Here is the bracket website - https://challonge.com/spring_vtuber_koshien_2024
So far Vtuber team is out - Vtuber Highschool (aka indies) had the top score in the ranking matches but lost twice quickly. Pitcher was Ui-mama.

Teams still in Hololive with Koyo as the manager and team Raden, Lapu, Marine, Sora and more. Team Nijisanji with Shiina as the manager and team Sasaki, Deron, Joe, Mito and more. Last is Neo-Porte is with Hal as the coach, the one who hosted big Apex tournaments, and his company of which I'll plug Konkon.

Holo just won again so they will be in the final. Neo-Porte will play Niji for the next final spot. Either way, tune in to watch H vs. N!

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
She's right, but she's also Futakuchi Mana so that evens itself out to zero.

Maybe she should go to either of these places and help, she's been very invested in this over the past few weeks.

chrome_Ii0BXdEs8w.png

frz

Maybe she should go to either of these places and help, she's been very invested in this over the past few weeks.

View attachment 66713
"How are you different from the people you are calling out for not supporting gaza and congo"
"I eat In n Out instead of McDonald"

Shiraken having an announcement in 3 hours, probably an MV or something
Miko please make it a merch release to kill suisei fan further.

Last edited:

niggaphil

Bronze

Lucid's teasing vtubers. It's the company Roza was in last year.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

View attachment 66713

"Past few weeks" oh believe me, it's much longer than that. And there she goes again with her "I'm minding my own business" bullshit.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
SEA area has a lot of weird creatures. For example: penanggal :dokiSmug:

This one is more fucked up than the flips bullshit.

Please dont google it
I'm not a SEA creature and even I know this one. It's been a D&D monster for ages.
Panko, not a lewdtuber :dokiSmug:

No, just a natural comedian.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
After Akiko graduates tomorrow she will literally be alone. Salmons on hiatus and gen 3 hasn't debuted.
Chances of debut are nearly zero.
She is the real deal, but I was expecting more woodcarving materials, for artsy stuff.
She mentioned muscle problems (didn't catch what disease exactly) so carving will be much harder for her, possibly dangerous
Props to @John Vtuber👁️ for getting her to start on her taxes.
brave-ihc3q-AWf21.png

I'm concerned about that last part though...
1711268256073.png

GJa-Vjk-HXUAAsf-G.png

:marinewhat: They weren't officially dead yet? :dokibirdWhat:
Clara yapping and singing (or just singing)

HEREBY WE DEMAND OFFICIAL FULL BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY COVER!!!
Thinking about it, Doki can pull off both "show must go on" and "we are the champions"

Lucid's teasing vtubers. It's the company Roza was in last year.

1-view "company" teasing more 1-views. :mikok:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
And there she goes again with her "I'm minding my own business" bullshit.
Got a bit curious, so I checked how many times her account has tweeted the words "my own business." 23 times.

Stunned But Dumb

WHat do you expect when you double, triple, quadruple, quintuple down over the years while also refusing to hear alternative opinions to your views and finally creating what amounts to an echo chamber after your first echo chamber(s?) have the smallest amount of pushback to your beliefs. I don't mind her activism at all, I don't follow her so the only time I even see it is if she's posted here but it's wild to seclude yourself and then be surprised by your seclusion.

Also, if you're keeping mental notes my only guess as to the conclusion to that is that she wants to call someone out on some type of perceived hypocrisy and thats not really minding your business. Good luck, Mana. I hope your tweets change the world someday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom