"Everything looks like an adult toy"Kirschey

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
The Baseball tournament proper is starting.

Neoporte vs Indie first followed y Niji vs Holo.
Winners goes to Semifinal, losers to Elimination bracket. Semifinal winner goes to the final and the other place will be contested by the winner of the elimination bracket and the loser at the semifinal. In total there will be six games played.

Something interesting from /jp/, an Vtuber interview with the former Niji COO Iwanaga but it's in Japanese.

Also the next interview later at 10PM JST is with Dokugai Chinami so it might be something to look out for.

Hoshikawa Sara is the latest one to pick up Blue Archive.

Funny thing is the anime is coming in two weeks and the tourists are already massively filtered by the latest reveal that anime sensei is a male.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
SEA area has a lot of weird creatures. For example: penanggal :dokiSmug:

This one is more fucked up than the flips bullshit.

Please dont google it

Is it bad that I think this is pretty sick? It's gory but I like genuinely scary monsters.

I'd take monsters that can detach their head to eat unborn babies over another fucking Nessie knockoff #58 for regional monstrosities.

Reminds me of the similar rokurokubi from Japanese myth. There was a Hellboy story about it once:

Hellboy-The Right Hand of Doom - 038.jpg

Pro tip: Don't fuck with Hellboy. That being said, about the penanggalan thing? I think Marine said it best:

Marine minority group be quiet.jpg

USS IOWA

SEA area has a lot of weird creatures. For example: penanggal :dokiSmug:

This one is more fucked up than the flips bullshit.

Please dont google it
The one mythological thing that the Philippines that I like is the tale of the lost City of Biringan.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Funny thing is the anime is coming in two weeks and the tourists are already massively filtered by the latest reveal that anime sensei is a male.
Isn't he a male in the game? I always see art with them as a dude with a drawing taped onto his face... I would think the tourists would be filtered out by the sheer amount of loli the game has.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Sheepy's not having a good time...

I hope she gets better. Between her putting everything she had into Tsunderia through today, she's definitely had her happy and positive glow dimmed.

At least this Day 1 struggle is one of the better (and funnier) outcomes, considering how much menhera/doomposting she did last year. I might be misremembering, but it sounded like she tried to join Nijisanji once when she was in the roughest patch of 2023.

:depressedtako:
240227-121316.png
Just send her the contract you had drawn up years ago, Fishman. Another sad girl to give a new direction and welcoming home.

Calm down, Wendigoon.

I always say that she has the talent for Hololive, but I think life would probably get in her way and she'd die or something, killed by her friends or mom for not spending enough time with them. Also her music listen-along streams (why can I not think of the name) would be a no-go in any JP corpo.
Joining Nijisanji = euphanism for unalive.

If she was sad because she didn't get into Nijisanji then she should be pretty happy about it these days.

I think we should move on if she doesn't appear in the next invaders which she probably won't. It's not like she's unaware of the company, and that's at least two opportunities to join she passes(3 if you consider Euphoria).
Again, joining Nijisanji = euphanism for unalive.

And, clearly she's aware. Not sure where this notion that there's any poachbegging going on here came from. For those unaware, the old joke is that Lisa is on the shortlist of Phase Adjacents who Fish has a contract written for; all they need to do is send him a 2 AM sadtext. In her case she's the sort that would rush to comfort Pippa when Pippa is doomposting.. but then turn around in the same situation and not want to burden anyone with her problems.

She's sad, seemingly, for a whole multitude of reasons (probably the majority of which are Tsunderia, and IRL struggles throughout 2023). She's sadposted about being lonely and missing the feeling of "belonging" which are probably referring to Tsunderia.

I'm confused how you both have forgotten the hottest euphanism for sudoku already. I mean, haven't you @Aka Split been told to go commit joining Nijisanji by one of the other IRyS wranglers over the feet posting?

This is becoming too much effort for a mild concernpost over English Watame. It's nice to see her worst struggle on Day 1 of her hiatus being bored or fighting an urge to stream or something. But anyone who remembers pre-Tsunderia collapse Lisa vs. present Lisa knows she's probably one bad event away from going back into "concern" territory.

This of course comes up again as Nyaru is having a lot of menhera struggles over her content/numbers/maybe being lonely (in a "belonging" sense) right now. I don't think things would ever get to the point of attempting to join Nijisanji, but considering how upbeat and crackhead genki she is, it keeps giving me similar vibes.

:annoyedpippa:

The ESL should go join Nijisanji.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'd take monsters that can detach their head to eat unborn babies over another fucking Nessie knockoff #58 for regional monstrosities.
Calm down, Wendigoon.
I might be misremembering, but it sounded like she tried to join Nijisanji once when she was in the roughest patch of 2023.
I always say that she has the talent for Hololive, but I think life would probably get in her way and she'd die or something, killed by her friends or mom for not spending enough time with them. Also her music listen-along streams (why can I not think of the name) would be a no-go in any JP corpo.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Goofy ass ex-fairy.

Edit:

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Isn't he a male in the game? I always see art with them as a dude with a drawing taped onto his face... I would think the tourists would be filtered out by the sheer amount of loli the game has.
Yup its a concensus that sensei in the game is canonically male

And BA is already a great filter by itself from these subhuman tourists and it's always funny when they have a melty when they see the sheer roster of this game

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I hope she gets better. Between her putting everything she had into Tsunderia through today, she's definitely had her happy and positive glow dimmed.

At least this Day 1 struggle is one of the better (and funnier) outcomes, considering how much menhera/doomposting she did last year. I might be misremembering, but it sounded like she tried to join Nijisanji once when she was in the roughest patch of 2023.

:depressedtako:
View attachment 66703
Just send her the contract you had drawn up years ago, Fishman. Another sad girl to give a new direction and welcoming home.
Beg more, I'm sure that will help.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
If Lisa hasn't joined Phase Connect, I don't think she will anytime soon in the near future. Probably best to let it lie. She's more focused on her music career anyhow. While Sakana provides an avenue, it's likely not the type she wants.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
cease all of your Yamanbaing because yuu is gonna throw hands with another game

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
>Manananggal vtuber

Holy shit based choice.
Apparently she has a history with Sleepy and Megu but this is the first time i hear about her. Seems like a hag with some really good taste. Gunpla, Pokepla, wants to make Gundam covers. Mentioned something about Patreon <_<. Her model is pretty cool too

Anyways, clipped some disgusting fleshtubers for once (mainly because its Pippa and Ai related). Featuring @AO Cody ranting about Ai art haters.
Cliptax:

frz

The Baseball tournament proper is starting.

Neoporte vs Indie first followed y Niji vs Holo.
Winners goes to Semifinal, losers to Elimination bracket. Semifinal winner goes to the final and the other place will be contested by the winner of the elimination bracket and the loser at the semifinal. In total there will be six games played.

Something interesting from /jp/, an Vtuber interview with the former Niji COO Iwanaga but it's in Japanese.

Also the next interview later at 10PM JST is with Dokugai Chinami so it might be something to look out for.

Hoshikawa Sara is the latest one to pick up Blue Archive.

image.png

17-2..... What kinda tryhard nonsense is this koyori... give ririmu some face :shiinastare:
Also pretty neat that they customize the characters based on the corpos. In picture is Marine pitching against Niji's takayami rion. :ameliaThink:

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
They just revealed his look an hour ago.
image.png

The game's story rarely say about the teacher's gender so that player can easily insert themselves into it if they wanted to, although the game does have one canon instance where another character (blue loli named Arona) drew a drawing of the teacher's face, which is what you mentioned in your post. That said, most of the side-materials depicted the teacher as male.

Either a tired glasses-wearing looking guy
1711261253619.png

or buffed muscle guy with unusually normal looking face.
1711261283519.png
Does that look like a face of mercy to you?

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Proctor's sleep schedule has claimed another victim.
GJa-Vjk-HXUAAsf-G.png

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
They're selling assets, by the way. Anyone want to go buy a certain tiger onee-san?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

frz

Another victim of The Proctor's sleep schedule.

Tbf, the writing was on the wall for that org. It's only a matter of when
The one that hired the minor and have everyone else quit, also have the CEO as the only person speaking english in the entire company, who demands talents to e-date him on overwatch, flew a girl out to meet his mother (but didn't pay her accommodations) and have the talents managed themselves? I think?
After everyone quitted, CEO make an alt account claiming to be a normal employee, crying everyday on twitter, claiming millions of damage and will sue each and every talent
But we have an entire thread for them anyway

Last edited:

seenister

Top Bottom