"I don't care if a horse fucker thinks I'm a Nazi, I don't take life advice from someone obsessed about horse cock"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirteenorphans

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Raden analyzes a glass work by Giuseppe Barovier
(I forget if I’ve ever actually posted this channel before but they translate Radens art lessons. Its really nice to have these translated so people can see how passionate Raden is about art)

For those who like Raden here are two other clippers
Cute Raden

Silly Raden

And the new song is out

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Il Duce cashing in on the Twitch Meta.

I'm just waiting for Jelly to follow the new Twitch meta

1711221179555.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🎰 Time

Clara And Airi have 3 years worth of topics planned

Bronze

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Abi has another real-life clip

Every time I see Portuguese I can't help but imagine she dodges armed robbers on motorcycles on a regular basis while this plays in the background

Also, what the hell is this?

Edit: Twitter being retarded, here's the link

httn

Hag enthusiast

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I appreciate the irony of your post, Azehara. One day you'll hit that "Go Live" button.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
YouTube algo is pushing this small vtuber to my recommends. Interesting sounding voice

About me tab said:
Hello world from Hell-O'-World!
This is Monoh Behavior, your Unity3D teacher!
I create tutorial videos for Unity & play games, so I make and play games.

Unity/Dev [YouTube playlist]. Her recent attempt at creating a clone of Suika game is not included, 9 videos so far.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
YouTube algo is pushing this small vtuber to my recommends. Interesting sounding voice

Unity/Dev [YouTube playlist]. Her recent attempt at creating a clone of Suika game is not included, 9 videos so far.

i almost thought this was futakuchi the commie, you jumpscared me

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Phase Weekly on in ten minutes. This week is Tenma and Runie.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

I appreciate the irony of your post, Azehara. One day you'll hit that "Go Live" button.

PCOS doesn't make you automatically obese you fat bitch, it just means you have to adjust your diet. God what is it with fat women always making excuses for being shitpigs, you never see the same mental gymnastics from fat dudes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1711224333835.png

Someone is keen to rile up Tenma and Runie, superchatting an akasupa to Sakana directly when they're hosting.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
PCOS doesn't make you automatically obese you fat bitch, it just means you have to adjust your diet. God what is it with fat women always making excuses for being shitpigs, you never see the same mental gymnastics from fat dudes.
It's ok to get fat, shit happens, it's not ok getting complacent there. And it's extremely harmful to normalize obesity. Every "i'm obese and healthy!" person is dead within 10 years. Fuck that lazy fat cunt.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Sui Cool Sui:suiseipyscho:I feel like I can't live without this for the rest of the month:inahungryl:

Great animation, don't miss it:mikothumbsl:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
jarl sana the browner.jpg
So, you were at The Virtual Asylum? You saw this :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: with your own eyes?

First is Serina Maiko, who is doing gap moe karaoke. I'm not sure what's so gap about her moe, she's always cute to me :sanasmile:

Sara Nagare is back to Pokemon TCG, this time running a Gardevoir deck, much to @Aka Split 's delight:

Tomoe Umari is doing a rare unarchived stream of the classic late 2000's fad, Guitar Hero:

Nyaru is doing a late karaoke stream to help her get over the slump she's been in this past week. Hope you feel better Nyaru!
1711224515197.png

The littlest Sawa Sama is playing yet another niche quirky indie game:

And finally for Youtube, Tomoe is writing drunk vtuber fanfics later today. I'm scared.

Onto Twitch, this random brown nun who was part of some drama a long time ago is streaming for the first time in forever. It's just Valorant, but who knows, something very good and chocolatey might come from this :MozumiPichi:

Charloette will be playing some old Famicom games:

And YFUBABY will be doing a GTA V stream:

This has been yet another :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Bam playing Monhan

Natsumi roasting Fishman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Bao's also attending the VeXpo

Another vtuber con? Will this one be better or worse than offkai? And how much internet degeneracy will make its way into it?

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Another vtuber con? Will this one be better or worse than offkai? And how much internet degeneracy will make its way into it?
I mean Bao is headliner. Prepare for the worst. If Numi were headlining - i'd evacuate the city

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom