"If I'm gonna let Samsung fuck me, I'm not gonna add Ronald McDonald and make it a menage a trois"Noir Vesper

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Limkin

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ladies, get along

Everybody, just get along...?

Never mind, civilization doesn't work like that

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
People wanting chuubas to play FATAL is missing the absolute kino that would be a MYFAROG stream.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

It's over... white pride is a slur

Imagine spending the next 5 mins in the game running away from authority just because you (white both in game and irl) killed a white NPC whose opinion you don't agree with.

I think it was the "purity" what did it for her. She is half Italian, so by the NPC's logic she should not exist. Blood purity is also how you end with a Habsburg jawline. :ironmousekek:

Kinda offtopic but I love how DEI "progressive" people actually champion for inclusiveness while actually pushing for genetical and cultural segregation.
Calli singing rap, J-rap at that (funny how they never seem to claim that as "cultural appropriation") was never cultural appropriation because she never claimed "This is part of my Italo-american culture, not yours".

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Kronii keeping it real

Kronii keeping it stunning

Emotowl and Goth Fauna keeping it cute

Mumei keeping it cute and pretty and gorgeous and everything else as long as she puts down the fucking dagger

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Luna announced an Anniversary Live (belated by 3 months). And I noticed we don't have any Luna emotes...
1711204376825.png

20240323_170013.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
muscle snake back at it again at fears to fathom

WaWa

Check out this Tetel short. She did the animation herself.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Raden analyzes a glass work by Giuseppe Barovier
(I forget if I’ve ever actually posted this channel before but they translate Radens art lessons. Its really nice to have these translated so people can see how passionate Raden is about art)

Kaela is live with the climbing game. I fully expect her to be done with the game within like 4-5 hours and then dedicate the rest of the stream to speedrunning it lol.

Negzana

Raden analyzes a glass work by Giuseppe Barovier
(I forget if I’ve ever actually posted this channel before but they translate Radens art lessons. Its really nice to have these translated so people can see how passionate Raden is about art)

Kaela is live with the climbing game. I fully expect her to be done with the game within like 4-5 hours and then dedicate the rest of the stream to speedrunning it lol.

Kaela is a grinder, she starts terrible at games but after 8 hours is able to clear it.

USS IOWA

Olliechama... you're gonna get stoned, stop...
Not unless..... Kiara quick give her an Austrian Citizenship quick course!

Edit: Looks like there is a small Civil War between the vtuber drama sphere.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Mehk

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I guess you won't be having either of them as guests on your stream anytime soon then?

frz

Luna announced an Anniversary Live (belated by 3 months). And I noticed we don't have any Luna emotes... View attachment 66667

View attachment 66665
Didn't hololive say they gonna limit 1 3D per streamer for anni/birthday? Why is everyone blewing their load already, I still haven't watched the koyo vods, there's the fes 5 vods that I wanna rewatch too. :inahungryl: even a "belated by 3 months"
The parrot and ant are apparently fighting again, laundry list of shit I don't really care to read:

(GhostArchive)
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

So I read the screenshot and I'm confused as fuck. He bailed out of a podcast which they did a pilot together because he didn't like the co-hosts? What is the allegation here, he should have written a 20 page essays on why he quit for transparency?
Then something about a girl called ren, who is apparently a john vtuber, who fucks everyone on the internet.
"I tried to rizz up this ren who once fucked parrot, but we remained friend, then my friend fucked her therefore we are cucking parrot"? The logic doesn't even make sense, why are they all gloating about it.
Isn't the dude self-reporting for getting cucked himself as his friend is the one sleeping with the girl he totally didn't get friendzoned by?
Why are these twitter cancellations getting more and more retarded by the day. The "pedo" twitter shit yesterday and now this.

Last edited:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Wow, this is just like my Latinx soap operas! When will the hate-sex happen, I wonder?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Oh Ant-hime... How far have you fallen. Your crusade against Froot fell on deaf ears because of your menhera and autism. Now you're flinging shit with dramatubers. What's next? Sperging out on vtweeter A cos they have a different opinion about something?

:tomagatyou:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Top Bottom