"You would think that being naked would make things harder"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Oh Ant-hime... How far have you fallen. Your crusade against Froot fell on deaf ears because of your menhera and autism. Now you're flinging shit with dramatubers. What's next? Sperging out on vtweeter A cos they have a different opinion about something?

:tomagatyou:
It's all the dumber when you realize that the BannedVTMemes guy is a Chilean. Ant-hime, for some reason, is sticking her nose into a conflict between two Latinx. Standard Español in fighting, to be honest.

Piava

Redemption Arc
Oh Ant-hime... How far have you fallen. Your crusade against Froot fell on deaf ears because of your menhera and autism. Now you're flinging shit with dramatubers. What's next? Sperging out on vtweeter A cos they have a different opinion about something?

Her whole crusade against Froot always seemed like a big grift to gain popularity to me. Never really cared much about her in the first place after that, but after that shitty podcast with those two annoying retards, I stopped paying attention completely. Now she slightly started developing into lolcow territory.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
What the fuck did I miss where froot is seen as the lesser evil now?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ant Hime fumbled the froot thing so badly by offering those lewds and has never recuperated since

Kinda funny regardless of your opinion about those, she should've lead on with the unicorn riot archives, at the core of her argument were shit from a spergy vtuber forum (Varis) whose main usage is for twitter culture war fags to sperg out about loli, and most of their chuuba threads are 1 man schizoid operations collating /vt/ reposts as true
Said forum's chuuba sections mostly has posts about shitting on VSJ and its orbiters/imitators like Snuffy, you could spin it with one finger for the PR hit

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Il Duce cashing in on the Twitch Meta.

Trudwal

Towa baby

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not unless..... Kiara quick give her an Austrian Citizenship quick course!

Edit: Looks like there is a small Civil War between the vtuber drama sphere.

The parrot and ant are apparently fighting again, laundry list of shit I don't really care to read:

(GhostArchive)
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

:NOWWELAUGH::amepopcorn:

Let the retards devour each other :ironmousekek:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly way cooler than the giant cutout trust fund baby.
Thing is, trust fund baby actually does know how to make these and has in the past. He's just a massive autistic one-trick pony.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

NO I CAME TO HOLOLIVE TO BE FREE OF THE JONG, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE THE JONG COVER, NOT EMBRACE IT

Negzana

Bronze

httn

Hag enthusiast

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
View attachment 66651
Akka Rui, who attempted to cancel Smoosh/Smunch and failed in a spectacular fashion, has deleted her Twitter.

Smunch's (@Smunchified) latest tweet

Looks like he deleted his response and is ready to move on

Can you imagine someone rebranding their whole vtuber identity just to not be known as "the girl who lost to the mating press"?
:deztheroom:

Let's be real here, if you ever opened her instagram you could see this coming from miles away. Classic SEA menhera.

Bloom is playing more Dragon View, this game is fun

frz

NO I CAME TO HOLOLIVE TO BE FREE OF THE JONG, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HATE THE JONG COVER, NOT EMBRACE IT

you came to the wrong neighborhood then. When japanese hags gather, you know they play mahjong

I know at the very least they did a tournament 2 years ago. The 8 who played was fubuki, mio, flare, lui, koyori, chloe, akirose and pekora
The elder hag was not invited but she decided to stream a random ass fucking png mahjong game solo anyway our of her NES or something alongside the tourney.

On the other side of thing, mahjong is a great a pointer to show you who is a hag or not, these 4 non-hags hold a zako tournament and not a single one know what the game is about

Also take the wild guess on which holostars play mahjong, totally not all the >30 ojii-san.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
you came to the wrong neighborhood then. When japanese hags gather, you know they play mahjong

I know at the very least they did a tournament 2 years ago. The 8 who played was fubuki, mio, flare, lui, koyori, chloe, akirose and pekora
The elder hag was not invited but she decided to stream a random ass fucking png mahjong game solo anyway our of her NES or something alongside the tourney.

On the other side of thing, mahjong is a great a pointer to show you who is a hag or not, these 4 non-hags hold a zako tournament and not a single one know what the game is about

Also take the wild guess on which holostars play mahjong, totally not all the >30 ojii-san.

HoloYamanbas will never get stockholmed into playing mahjong by a bunch of chinks and white women
i envy them
:nolancries:

braindoko

Reina announcement :panik::PomuPanic:

edit: SHE'S MOVING TO JAPAN WHY THE WHITE BG ANNOUNCEMENT 💢:PomuAngry:💢:pomuLove:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

VSoyBoy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.