"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE YOU STINKIN DEFECTO DETECTO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

DanishCookies

I got Suisei in CG
Good luck to you guys who pull for her in CG

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

This has got to be the single most embarrassing attempt at rallying a virtual army/callout post I have ever seen. :depressedtako:

akkafficial-fin.jpg

Akka Rui, who attempted to cancel Smoosh/Smunch and failed in a spectacular fashion, has deleted her Twitter.

Smunch's (@Smunchified) latest tweet

Looks like he deleted his response and is ready to move on

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Takamiya Rion beats FFIX last boss and is currently going through the ending.

Nayuta song premiere happening right now.

MaiR's Shout My Live 6 starting at 8PM JST.

With an announcement at the end and member stream at 9.30PM.

Yamagami Karuta and Todo Kohaku released a cover song.

Hajime makes Japanese thinks he's eigo jouzu.

Neoporte's 1st gen 3D debuts got delayed.

Looks like the quality is not up to their standard so they decided not to go though with the reveal this weekend.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Guutara's journey to Chiba. :holohag::hololove:

Cute furendo

Spica playing Palworld

Onolumi's chatting stream

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
It's Jellover (for this week anyway):

I hope it's nothing serious, sounds like acid reflux or similar

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

bothyourhouses

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Amaui 3D showcase is happening right now.

Singing Loli God Requiem in 3D debut, impressive.

At 9.15PM JST her genmate Hinata Mashu will have hers.

Ishigami Nozomi will try to clear Yoshi's Island today from World 6-6.

774inc's Shisui Kiki returning to Millennium in Blue Archive and will clear Vol 2 Chapter 2 and unlock Volume F.

More clips from the new VSpo member Tsumugi Kokage.

When your senpais are helium sounding like Akarin and Yano, you tend to sound older by comparison.

the Answer

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Local autistic man shows off his recently completed life-size papercraft model of Gura and then announces plans to make life-size papercraft models of Korone and Okayu.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Local autistic man shows off his recently completed life-size papercraft model of Gura and then announces plans to make life-size papercraft models of Korone and Okayu.

Honestly way cooler than the giant cutout trust fund baby.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Yura will be going live in 30 mins and playing the new Chilla’s Art horror game.

Sidetrack, I wonder if Selen Tatsuki’s name will still be in the game credits. Hmm…

Edit: it’s credited as Dokibird. She’s literally a tomato in a salad lol.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Olliechama... you're gonna get stoned, stop...

She might unironically be into getting stoned.

That being said, I don't see Reine allowing her harem being harmed.
There are less damaging ways to find out a streamer's anal circumference.
But those ways aren't nearly as funny for the viewer. Even if it's really shitty to play, the comedic potential of a chuuba rolling negative anal circumference..

frz

She might unironically be into getting stoned.
I know people are memeing but common mistake
India is the one doing the stoning
Indonesia is the one doing the caning
Know the difference. Indonesia is a more progressive country as they use human tools rather than picking stuff off the ground
:smugpipi:
Caning only applies to one single city where they consist entirely of islamic extremists and were given full autonomy, similar to a Vatican. Doesnt stop people from seeking gay sex though for some reason, also similar to vatican.
Indonesia as a whole country do not punish homo, except for that one city, simply because LGBT do not exist or coded into the laws.
Indonesia did criminalize sex outside of marriage a year ago, but it's only applicable if reported by a parent, spouse or their children. (It's a law mostly aimed at married men who commit adultery)
Which would mean ollie is free to bone another woman as long as her parents and said partner's parents are ok with it.
But that is only looking at the law, the public does not condone LGBT and one of them can still shank her. But this applies worldwide, as western idols get shanked all the time, so it's in her best interest not to make her current face public.

In other news, Aki told okayu that she & choco is on Susan's shit list and the stream almost always demonetized when they do ASMR, sometimes the entire channel get demonetized for the month. And has largely stopped doing ASMR. Last time she did one was in November 2023.
Choco while being in the same situation, doesn't really give a shit, she does an ASMR stream every month, and seems like whenever she's hit with a channel wide demonetization, she spams them consecutively, 7 ASMR streams on Decemeber 2023 almost back to back and 4 on Jan 2024.
Actually this isn't really news as Aki talked about the same thing before with noelle also getting hit by the demonetization hammer. I just want to talk about how much balls choco has.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
images

Choco while being in the same situation, doesn't really give a shit, she does an ASMR stream every month, and seems like whenever she's hit with a channel wide demonetization, she spams them consecutively, 7 ASMR streams on Decemeber 2023 almost back to back and 4 on Jan 2024.
Actually this isn't really news as Aki talked about the same thing before with noelle also getting hit by the demonetization hammer. I just want to talk about how much balls choco has.
Choco is a wonderful and quite possibly perfect woman with the sole downside of (her cooking show aside) not producing content I'm interested in.

Top Bottom