"Thank you so much! Thank you, arigato-dayo! Thank you... haha; Did I say that out loud? oh shit"Henya the Genius

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
One token White women for every Gen it seems.

They are also both confirmed Bi-sexual (It make's sense how comfortable they are when they flirt with each other in collabs)
maybe you have a type?
:BijouBijou:
Almost every woman is bisexual, it comes with the second X chromossome.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fauna's birth merch this year is so fucking good.

Also Ame killing herself is so AMEWAY

And the Witch hat, man I love fauna.

Fauna's merch is pretty kino, im not a tabletop fag at all but it looks pretty great, i wish they continued playing DnD, Vesper and the boys was pretty great
FUCK, it is all really good.

@ram being this guy makes more sense than someone who actually watches Big Brother and Phase Connect coming here to vaguepost. The venn diagram of people who watch both is already small as fuck, and the delay in this reveal makes sense if he's been autistically going through vTubers due to her history and didn't know about her short time as Plumarielle.

Send him to the Penis Explosion Chamber.
Hasn't been around since the dox got confirmed. Probably going to pussy out and not come back.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The hat itself is a great toggle but the rigging has let it down so much. I hate riggers.

Worse.

Gods strongest bucko is having a good day.

>amiya keychain on the plum furniture AK

I kneel

Limkin

Coming out as a sapling has a high chance of being banned for wood posting. They are probably too busy rewatching vods or crying in the corner and waiting for mommy to come back when she isn't streaming :faunacry:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
FUCK, it is all really good.

Hasn't been around since the dox got confirmed. Probably going to pussy out and not come back.
I didn't know fauna was a TTRPG fag? The only one which I saw express interest in it was mori. Pretty based merch though.

The Chink

This is Magic the Fauna gameshow.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
True & Honest Holofan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Coming out as a sapling has a high chance of being banned for wood posting. They are probably too busy rewatching vods or crying in the corner and waiting for mommy to come back when she isn't streaming :faunacry:

I don't know where you hid your cameras in my apartment but I'd like you to stop spying on me please.

I didn't know fauna was a TTRPG fag? The only one which I saw express interest in it was mori. Pretty based merch though.

She's talked about it a few times, and she's not just a 5e pleb, I think she's mentioned 3.5e and 4e prior as well so she's an oldfag with it if so.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Naiyo pls stop making friends with random gangsters and being nice to weirdos...

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
You know I was just funposting before but she ACTUALLY worked for law enforcement. I told you she was a fucking Fed! state law enforcement but it totally counts...

All this info tells me is that she's got a passion to be an entertainer and something like vtubing is the perfect avenue for her to pursue this kind of thing. I never really paid a lot of attention to her before but I might check her out now, since this gives an impression that she's not just vtubing as a fad but because it's an accessible medium for someone who wants to do this kind of thing anyway and genuinely enjoys it. I'm always down for someone who really wants to put themselves into providing a good show.
Putting on a good show is exactly how I'd describe her non-gaming streams.

That's one of the best alternative Fauna illustrations I've ever seen, damn. And as official merch too!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I hate riggers
1711064116116.png

Koronesuki

X-Potato
She's talked about it a few times, and she's not just a 5e pleb, I think she's mentioned 3.5e and 4e prior as well so she's an oldfag with it if so.
Too bad she doesn't play any of the good versions. I bet she'd be willing to try them though.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Too bad she doesn't play any of the good versions. I bet she'd be willing to try them though.

My kingdom for an oshi who plays FATAL!!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Paizo could do a very funny and sponsor a company to play Pathfinder since WoTC has been autistic with the D&D property

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The women have met.

they hung out in a dance studio
I wonder if they cooked something together or just did that for fun
maybe a dance video on the Keeki YT if we are lucky?
Which hololive girl has the highest percentage of female viewers?
Ina is up there for sure
I would say Kiara but it might just seem that way because her hardcore fanbase seems more female but casual fans of hers are guys
Fauna is probably also quite popular with the girls

For the least popular with the Girls I would put Gura, Ame and Shiori
idk why exactly but something does tell me they have

These guys ......

is it gay how cute and how much I enjoy seeing the boys just having a great time with each other?
Pretty sure it's just a genderswap Buggy cosplay. Buggy is INSANELY popular to women
as he should be
Clussy is temptation for any real man
Pros: She puts in a lot of effort on her streams and is a great singer and entertainer.
Bonus Pro: One Piece.
Fixed it for ya
Runie has become my favourite PC talent for a while now, and seeing those extra white woman pages made me like her even more
Also, Promise collab incoming? None of them called in
Promise Unity is dead
They all hate each other
now watch as Mumei and Kronii cripple the unit by going the AmeSame way of No-Stream-Justsu

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Paizo could do a very funny and sponsor a company to play Pathfinder since WoTC has been autistic with the D&D property

I unironically think that Pathfinder would be a better TTRPG to stream because the character building options are so much more diverse than D&D, and has much more of an anime-friendly vibe to some of it's identity, making it perfect for very cringe characters. The trade off is more math and the Incapacitation trait on every fun spell.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
maybe a dance video on the Keeki YT if we are lucky?
Probably not. I don't think Naomi has enough confidence for that. I would love to be wrong.

Top Bottom