"I thought she said 'DENMA'(Vibrator)... that is sekushawl... good!"Haachama

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Her southern accent slipping out during drunk streams already confirmed her as a white woman for me.

One of her music profiles lists her as being in Florida, though I noted one of her instagram posts talks about going back to visit family in the Carolinas.

Is there any other reason a woman would watch a female vtuber? Most women like media they can sleep insert into though being a lesbo I guess could be another one

Because they want to be entertained by whatever flavour of antics the chuuba in question gets up to? :confusedshuba: Is "Can I fuck them?" the only question on your mind when yo-

Actually, I know it is for you, nevermind forget I asked.

Fauna's Birthday stream is starting soon. Is she the only Promise member who doesn't have a TVA representative?

I would if I could be assed to shill regularly, but I'm also not terminally alone enough to be a true sapling.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
even though there's little known about Hina, she admitted to being asian a few weeks ago.
I don't buy this purely on the basis that she's hung out with Pippa irl and doesn't seem to have developed any lifelong trauma from it.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I don't buy this purely on the basis that she's hung out with Pippa irl and doesn't seem to have developed any lifelong trauma from it.
Hina talked abit about being an MMO player maybe she's an old Guildmate?

Stunned But Dumb

Bae, Calli, Ollie, Reine, Marine, and Towa are going to be performing at DreamHack Australia.

"
[hololive Premium Upgrade]
Price :
$89 (AUD) in addition to any festival ticket

Extra Inclusions :
-Guaranteed floor seating in prime position in front of stage for hololive concert
-Ticket holders go into a raffle to win a Meet and Greet session with a talent member"
:gunpeko: why is it never near me

Edit: Fuck

The reason Ollie is lying down in that line up

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Fauna's Birthday stream is starting soon. Is she the only Promise member who doesn't have a TVA representative?

Despite my Bijou PFP Fauna is my Hololive oshi. I just haven't been able to watch her live for a long time because Fauna Standard Time is right when I get off work and have to watch the kid. I'll be interested to see what her birthday merch is this year.
EDIT: Oh, one last thing. We may have a potential identity for this weirdo @ram.
1711059698656.png

1711059726446.png
Hey @ram ,any reason we shouldn't ban you for being a doxing throwaway who also might be a stalking schizo? Genuine question, because we don't take kindly to them around here. (schizos).
Are people actually surprised to learn that Runie is a white woman, or are you guys just memeing? I don't even watch her and it was obvious to me.
The only other white women in Phase are Pippa, Panko, and Lumi (presumably). They're an endangered species. And it's one thing to suppose/assume vs. confirm.

And seeing the extent of her PL now it further cements how stacked Phase's Gen 3 was in terms of talent. Runie herself and Eimi being my two favs from the gen, it's hard to choose who is the most impressive.
New merch.

Fishman fucked up.
Screenshot-20240321-173618.png

Got the Fish's tweet Archived, but Luwud got deleted before the archive finished.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

The Chink

Fauna's birth merch this year is so fucking good.

Also Ame killing herself is so AMEWAY

And the Witch hat, man I love fauna.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Going live to discuss the extremely silly Akka accusations. May or may not be using ASMR voice to describe the lewd encounter.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna's birth merch this year is so fucking good.

Also Ame killing herself is so AMEWAY
The fact that the rat with dice on her head hasn't released any dice kills me. This Fauna BDay merch might be the best I have seen out of Holo in my opinion.

Edit:
Nice accessories!
foto_no_exif (3) (1).jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
EDIT: Oh, one last thing. We may have a potential identity for this weirdo @ram.
1711059698656.png

1711059726446.png
its always some scorned /cgl/ tard EVERY SINGLE TIME

Fauna's merch is pretty kino, im not a tabletop fag at all but it looks pretty great, i wish they continued playing DnD, Vesper and the boys was pretty great

Salado

Fishman fucked up.
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:
---------------------------------------
Huh, I was sure Hina was white, then again I don't watch her much. Nothing wrong with her, just not my cup of tea.

The more you know.

AmeSame

The only other white women in Phase are Pippa, Panko, and Lumi (presumably). They're an endangered species. And it's one thing to suppose/assume vs. confirm.
One token White women for every Gen it seems.
And seeing the extent of her PL now it further cements how stacked Phase's Gen 3 was in terms of talent. Runie herself and Eimi being my two favs from the gen, it's hard to choose who is the most impressive.
They are also both confirmed Bi-sexual (It make's sense how comfortable they are when they flirt with each other in collabs)
maybe you have a type?
:BijouBijou:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
The fact that the rat with dice on her head hasn't released any dice kills me. This Fauna BDay merch might be the best I have seen out of Holo in my opinion.

Edit:
Nice accessories!
View attachment 66480
That hat looks like shit in motion.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

lolwatagain

View attachment 66476
View attachment 66477
@ram being this guy makes more sense than someone who actually watches Big Brother and Phase Connect coming here to vaguepost. The venn diagram of people who watch both is already small as fuck, and the delay in this reveal makes sense if he's been autistically going through vTubers due to her history and didn't know about her short time as Plumarielle.

Send him to the Penis Explosion Chamber.

Edit: Also I agree with Trap Supremacy's personal opinion.

Almost every woman is bisexual, it comes with the second X chromossome.
Bisexual or Bipolar, and sometimes the "or" is an "and".

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom