"Moral of the story: just don't be a dick!"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Unlikely, Runie retweeted an announcement from one of the NexStage talents about their Orisong recently so she likely left on good terms.
No-one would blame a talent for graduating after the shitshow that was the NexStage debut concert.

Also, a brief timeline:
5 March 2023 - the flopped concert
11 March 2023 - Plumarielle (aka Runie Ruse) debut with NexStage
15 March 2023 - Plumarielle graduates NexStage

Now, reminder that she debuted with Phase mid-December, and was in the basement for about nine months prior to that. Nine months prior to December takes us to March.

If she was with NexStage, had a flopped concert and shit debut numbers, and it's at this time when she gets an offer from Phase, who can blame her for jumping ship?

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
All this info tells me is that she's got a passion to be an entertainer and something like vtubing is the perfect avenue for her to pursue this kind of thing. I never really paid a lot of attention to her before but I might check her out now, since this gives an impression that she's not just vtubing as a fad but because it's an accessible medium for someone who wants to do this kind of thing anyway and genuinely enjoys it. I'm always down for someone who really wants to put themselves into providing a good show.
She's definitely had streams where she puts plenty of extra flare to them. Her recent murder house stream was fun. It wasnt a deep written story or anything. Just a light-hearted, more comedic play she put together that included some other talents, but I respect that she put something creative like it together.

And her Runie Ruins Valentine's Day karaoke stream is probably one of her best streams. It was more than just some simple karaoke. It had different themes, usually with her being an evil/psychotic lover, song choices to match those themes, creative transitions, different outfits, and even a pre-recorded skit with her genmate. You can tell she put a lot of effort into it, and it was executed very well. If you enjoy karaoke, I'd definitely recommend it. Helps she's a really good singer too.

So yeah, she definitely puts in an impressive amount of work to be entertaining, especially considering she has a full-time job too. She isn't here to just do the bare minimum. Vtubing seems to be a great way for her to express that creativity, and she takes advantage of that.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina Maiko is doing a drunk karaoke to celebrate 21k subs. Any excuse to drink, right?

On the topic of V4, Petalight is doing a group collab in Roblox:

And in some time Tomoe Umari is doing a presentation that @randomtranny really ought to see:

AmeSame

She's definitely had streams where she puts plenty of extra flare to them. Her recent murder house stream was fun. It wasnt a deep written story or anything. Just a light-hearted, more comedic play she put together that included some other talents, but I respect that she put something creative like it together.

And her Runie Ruins Valentine's Day karaoke stream is probably one of her best streams. It was more than just some simple karaoke. It had different themes, usually with her being an evil/psychotic lover, song choices to match those themes, creative transitions, different outfits, and even a pre-recorded skit with her genmate. You can tell she put a lot of effort into it, and it was executed very well. If you enjoy karaoke, I'd definitely recommend it. Helps she's a really good singer too.

So yeah, she definitely puts in an impressive amount of work to be entertaining, especially considering she has a full-time job too. She isn't here to just do the bare minimum. Vtubing seems to be a great way for her to express that creativity, and she takes advantage of that.

I also respect that while holding down a full time job and trying to be creative with her streams, she's the only one from gen3 that hasn't cancelled scheduled streams because of tummy hort.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

She's the only PC I've watched any bit of besides Tenma and the occasional Pippa flashbang, and while I didn't stick around for whatever stream it was (watched like 10 minutes before I had to leave), I can appreciate someone who is all in on the performance.

Also helps she's got probably my favourite design in the company, so maybe a little biased to start too.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I didn't know this was a thing.

I wish I still didn't know this was a thing.

We are now enemies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I also respect that while holding down a full time job and trying to be creative with her streams, she's the only one from gen3 that hasn't cancelled scheduled streams because of tummy hort.
Superior white tummy vs 4 weak yellow tummies.

Shiina commented the same thing that after her, Dizzy, and Lumi all got sick from hotpot Lumi was the least affected.

Stunned But Dumb

The one good thing about the average american diet being hot garbage is that you gain a sort of resistance to general stomach illnesses. You could probably slurp a garbage disposal like a smoothie and be just fine

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Shiina commented the same thing that after her, Dizzy, and Lumi all got sick from hotpot Lumi was the least affected.
You'd think they'd be stronger or half of China would be dead from sewer grease, plastic eggs and Melamine baby milk. Well I guess the weak babies died.

AmeSame

That makes sense, I don't really know much about Saya, but she must be super yellow if that's the case, even though there's little known about Hina, she admitted to being asian a few weeks ago.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
I didn't know this was a thing.

I wish I still didn't know this was a thing.

We are now enemies.
Somehow you were lucky enough to miss Pippa ruining vtuber milestones forever.
1711058041253.png
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She is protected by the traditional remedy of her people: Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and Sprite.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hololive got you covered:

if i had a nickel for every blue woman who has a pet thats exotic id have two which isnt a lot but its quite surprising

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Fauna's Birthday stream is starting soon. Is she the only Promise member who doesn't have a TVA representative?

Top Bottom