"Hakos! Please let's bring her to hospital, let's go!"Oozora Subaru (After Ina called Subaru a big ape and laughed herself into a palsy)

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In fairness, she was a Z-list celebrity rather than some rando, posting pictures of herself everywhere is part of the job, and scrubbing her own accounts wouldn't make the articles and TV interviews go away. She was going to get found out eventually regardless.
It's clear Runie has plans in the entertainment industry beyond vtubing though. Purging all this would be a hindrance to that.

yup, I agree: if you're in the entertainment industry already, it's unfortunately going to happen regardless, because people in general are incapable of self-restraint. that being said, how one deals with this as a celebrity is also important, but that's an entirely different essay that I'll save everyone the pain from reading.

which is why the messaging in my initial post was directed more toward the lurkers and ego-searchers, who are almost certain to not be celebrities and big name talents, unless TVA is THE forum that everyone in the entertainment industry secretly goes to

surely that can't be the case.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Limkin

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
All this info tells me is that she's got a passion to be an entertainer and something like vtubing is the perfect avenue for her to pursue this kind of thing. I never really paid a lot of attention to her before but I might check her out now, since this gives an impression that she's not just vtubing as a fad but because it's an accessible medium for someone who wants to do this kind of thing anyway and genuinely enjoys it.
She's an idol otaku/wannabe like Kiara, Pomu, Fuwamoco, Clara, etc. It's become clear the best route for white women becoming JP Idols is vtubing so it's safe to say she's not going anywhere soon.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
She's an idol otaku/wannabe like Kiara, Pomu, Fuwamoco, Clara, etc. It's become clear the best route for white women becoming JP Idols is vtubing so it's safe to say she's not going anywhere soon.

Not watched Clara either, but 4 of the most entertaining chuuba in my top 10 is a good comparison to have, so I hope she can fulfill that ambition and if I can help her reach it by listening to her talk about nerd shit then hell yeah.

because people in general are incapable of self-restraint.

Okay whore.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Every time some rando tries to bomb PC something even bigger happens that buries it. Last time it was the Doki thing. So... what's the next happening?
I make my debut. :smugrys:

httn

Hag enthusiast
You're an evil bastard for voting on Lisa to graduate :pikafaku:
I predicted her leaving vtubing to pursue a music career. I want her to succeed whether thats with vtubing or another medium. And i want the points.

Last edited:

Salado

All this info tells me is that she's got a passion to be an entertainer and something like vtubing is the perfect avenue for her to pursue this kind of thing. I never really paid a lot of attention to her before but I might check her out now, since this gives an impression that she's not just vtubing as a fad but because it's an accessible medium for someone who wants to do this kind of thing anyway and genuinely enjoys it. I'm always down for someone who really wants to put themselves into providing a good show.
Pros: She puts in a lot of effort on her streams and is a great singer and entertainer.
Cons: One Piece.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
My bet is the leaker is one of the talents or ex talents from NexStage

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
My bet he's retarded enough to actually rewatch big brother and make connection

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My bet he's retarded enough to actually rewatch big brother and make connection

...wait, yeah, that's more likely

can we explode their penis for watching old big brother episodes

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Unlikely, Runie retweeted an announcement from one of the NexStage talents about their Orisong recently so she likely left on good terms.

Bronze

It would be pretty funny if it's Echo, considering her membership tiers are called Mega/Giga/Tera Ram, but there's no need to point fingers when it's probably some clout chaser who got enjoyment of making people play a stupid game, especially if she made public appearances.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Same thought. Given she was on a major reality TV show, it could easily have been anyone.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It would be pretty funny if it's Echo, considering her membership tiers are called Mega/Giga/Tera Ram, but there's no need to point fingers when it's probably some clout chaser who got enjoyment of making people play a stupid game, especially if she made public appearances.
What needs a lot of ram? excel. The leaker is zhuni excel, case closed.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
At most, it's an angry SEA 🐒 fan of Echo.

Top Bottom