"You're a freak; You're fucked up; I was groomed into showing my feet by you"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

kanpainiggi

I check her account, but she never uses the schedule feature on Twitch so I never know if/when she's going to stream. I'd love to shill her if I could know ahead of time when it would be correct to do so.
hqdefault.jpg

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Dragon Quest Monsters streams will become a meme at this point and I can't wait to breath that meme into reality

I want to point out how well Nikki and Katta are doing past re-debut. I know its normal for numbers to be up past any big "debut" esque event but this is a good sign that it was worth investing in those two after a year of dragging their heels around with them.

Limkin

This is exactly why you need safety pants. Or more subdued rigging on clothes if your skirt is barely past the middle of the thighs, so they don't flip around with movement above your waist. Komaru posted the same one but hers doesn't have this issues since it's longer and doesn't move anywhere near as much (although she has legs sticking out of a skirt occasionally so that's a tradeoff I guess)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Someone save Shiina's eggs please. She's been talking about how virile and sperm filled that chat is for like an hour now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Come hear this hag gushing about a collab on her favorite gacha.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Someone save Shiina's eggs please. She's been talking about how virile and sperm filled that chat is for like an hour now.
I'm sorry I'm driving Shiina insane with my Alpha pheromones. :smugina:

Also, check out the most cursed stream of 2024

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Tomoe(not black) and Hiyori playing It Takes Two

Very rare Nen's stream.

Wosemi the cashier

I wonder if Sava can be fixed, or is it too late?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was going to say that my phone doesn't have a cable hole and that I have nowhere to put the stickers, but then I remembered that I also don't have a dakimakura. So instead, I'll just change the subject.

I'm going to be honest, it wasn't until I read the posts here about the "hiding/removing Rushia" here that I understood this post. I just assumed she was shrinking her booba since I saw her mega milkers in her original outfit, the slightly smaller jugs in her casual sweater, and then the even notably smaller booba in her cow outfit.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
listening to kson do that japanese babytalk voice in english is pretty grating. Im glad american women dont do that shit.

kingcaid

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
This is unheard of, what happened to his sister?
Imagine not having an encyclopedic knowledge of our meta in-jokes and favourite retard in particular. Kinda cringe ngl.
Anyways the tl;dr is that Nolan minmaxed his autism for aggression and has a hair-trigger for violence, with multiple self-confessed stories of beating the shit out of his sister (and trying to start fights with other family members to less success). The sister killed herself a few years back. If you want to know the specifics go do your reps in the Nolan thread.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Also, check out the most cursed stream of 2024

kirsche played it a few days back and was the one that recommended it to caramel idol, so if you want to see how that goes, be sure to dive into hell world with the rest of us

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Someone subbed Pmaru's various stories from her channel including the one where she accidentally tweeted a video about constipation on her Luna account.

:whatastory:

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Matara is live playing terraria:

Regarding Kuro stuff, honestly I just see him as a dumbass that just need to learn before he start spouting his mouth, and while he at the very least is taking steps to check on his mental health, it feels rather... weak of him to have this level of mental issue because of his lack of knowledge.

Also as a muslim ID, I can confirm both the fact that most ID here are pretty chill and yes, people there still do those women circumcision due to old-standing beliefs. Even the tourist managed to get it right, for once.

That said...

I find it baffling that you said ID folks are 'chill' and then insinuating that there would some internet-active minors that would try to deck him and force him to apologize over shit like that.

Like, okay, maybe there's possibility that happened, but I don't think the ID people are that autistic enough to go like that, especially since he already apologize/deleted his tweet in the first place.
IIRC he's in Jakarta, so it makes sense to me that he'd be wary of people getting pissed at him and potentially acting on it. I know the FPI is banned now but there are still a ton of Shia there who may not be as forgiving when it comes to potential blasphemy. I'm out of the loop on a lot of domestic ID stuff though, so it's probably more likely that Kuro's retardation is just compounding on itself and he has nothing to worry about.

Koronesuki

X-Potato

Kobo hitting the copium hard, holy :takocope::takocope:

To be fair, most Hololive members are tiny Asian women, so she probably isn't much shorter than average among the JPs and IDs. It's only the ENs that throw off the average; even the Asians that live in North America are taller.
We get it. Asian women all look alike to you.

Meanwhile, Okayu can't tell white women apart.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
To be fair, most Hololive members are tiny Asian women, so she probably isn't much shorter than average among the JPs and IDs. It's only the ENs that throw off the average; even the Asians that live in North America are taller.
And then there's Ina, the Asian giantess.

We get it. Asian women all look alike to you.

Meanwhile, Okayu can't tell white women apart.

Okayu just like me frfr

DAYUM GURL YOU LOOKIN FIIIIIINE
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
And then there's Ina, the Asian giantess.
She's who I meant when I said the Asians in North America are taller, but I don't think Kronii is that short either, at least compared to some of the JP members.
Okayu just like me frfr
Keep in mind that Okayu is both a Gura fan and a known troll, so there is a non-zero chance that she knows about the "Gura and Mumei are the same person" meme and did that intentionally just to mess with Mumei.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
IIRC he's in Jakarta, so it makes sense to me that he'd be wary of people getting pissed at him and potentially acting on it. I know the FPI is banned now but there are still a ton of Shia there who may not be as forgiving when it comes to potential blasphemy. I'm out of the loop on a lot of domestic ID stuff though, so it's probably more likely that Kuro's retardation is just compounding on itself and he has nothing to worry about.
Jakarta is pretty much a melting hot-pot of all manner of ID muslims, though generally (this is from my own knowledge, I might be wrong here) most ID muslims doesn't really follow on either Shia or Sunni or whatever, instead following a more general islamic views that at the very least tolerant. While the concern is there, it's arguably pretty small chance of scuffle since most of Jakarta muslims are probably just general muslims that wouldn't be as butt-hurt as say... fundamentalist/middle eastern style muslims.

There's also this fact that, for all that malding and seething these supposed angry muslim folks is, are they willing to try track him in Jakarta just for that? His face is public now, but it's still the manner of trying to figure out what he's gonna do or where's he gonna be. I don't think keyboard warriors that got offended by his remark would have the strength, let alone the will to go out from their bedroom just to find and kick his face. (Well, at least I hoped that's the case)

But yeah, for now, I don't think the ID population in Jakarta really cares about some filipino-british man retardation moment. We already stressing ourselves with the presidential elections, the government trying to restrict imports after some dumb fuck brought 1 ton of milk bread from thailand, and other shit. Kuro's retardation is like a pebble in comparison.

Top Bottom