"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hang on there bucko, watch out for that :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: passin' by!

First is Sara's regularly scheduled yapping stream:

Next, Serina Maiko is continuing her playthrough of Poppy Playtime:

Onto Nyaru, who is playing... whatever this is:

Tomoe Umari is exploring the facets of civilian life by running a supermarket (it's more like a cornerstore if you ask me but whatever):

Finally is Sara again with Cuphead. I'm really growing to love these streams because of how goddamn salty she gets when she dies
1710967037921.png

Now onto Twitch, FenariMori is live playing something that I think is supposed to be a horror game:

And YFUBABY is trying out "weird Steam games" at her usual time:

This has been yet another :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

Ollie talks a lot about meeting hololive members:BijouBijou:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

This is Halal

I would pay an unfortunate amount of money to work my way down this line. :iryswooo: I probably wouldn't make it much past Bae and Risu though, god damn those thighs.
It's like sympathizing for Mikecat.

To be fair, it's unfortunate that someone so good looking is irreparably insane. If she were a normal woman she'd be a very nice catch, if she weren't completely off her shit while still being up to 80% of who she is now she'd be a god damn trophy but alas. My sympathy is for the woman she could have been, but like Kuro, she's standing at the bottom of a pit she's dug for herself, shovel in hand, screaming that once she digs out through the bottom of this hole you're really going to be sorry.

VStream is ded. They're shutting down on April 1, 2024.

Archive

And yet Nexas got funding to launch despite the fact that other sites that are content specific are sinking. Sure is a sound business strategy to invest in!

> Mozu's peaches are canon
:MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi::MozumiPichi:

Could just be an issue of where she was going to school and/or particular staff. I remember multiple times, female friends of mine in late grade school/all high school constantly butting heads with school staff over dress code issues because the girls wore something very flattering even if they didn't have impressive racks. Have a moderate bust but your shirt is too tight? Damn, sorry for having boobs.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Ever since he got gifted a membership a couple days ago, I've seen him all over IRyS's streams.
View attachment 66402
Even the reason I saw this one is because I had IRyS's unarchived karaoke tab open on my home pc while I was at work, and this just happened to be where the chat was when I opened the tab. The chat could have frozen literally anywhere, but it was here.
I wish his father see his internet activity and shackle all of his electronic devices that can connect to the internet.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
I wish his father see his internet activity and shackle all of his electronic devices that can connect to the internet.

The rest of his family should perform a combo infinite on him like he did to his sister.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Kobo hitting the copium hard, holy :takocope::takocope:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Ever since he got gifted a membership a couple days ago, I've seen him all over IRyS's streams.
View attachment 66402
Even the reason I saw this one is because I had IRyS's unarchived karaoke tab open on my home pc while I was at work, and this just happened to be where the chat was when I opened the tab. The chat could have frozen literally anywhere, but it was here.
This retard is the only person I have blocked on Youtube and only because seeing his dumb ass LMAOOO all over genuinely ruins my viewing experience.

Am I the only one who sees a notBae in this in thumbnail instead of Kson?:ameliaThink:

View attachment 66404

That looks nothing like Bae, except it being an Asian chick. Which, yeah, that is fair to say most of the time.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Shiina's continuing her Elden Ring playthrough, if she can get her OBS working.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
This is unheard of, what happened to his sister?

I'm fuzzy on the timeline details, but the end result is she killed herself, and some time prior to that event there's one or more instances where Nolan had hit her. I don't know if there's explicit correlation because I never delve too deep into the weeds on the personal lives of retards for my own mental health.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
This retard is the only person I have blocked on Youtube and only because seeing his dumb ass LMAOOO all over genuinely ruins my viewing experience.

That looks nothing like Bae, except it being an Asian chick. Which, yeah, that is fair to say most of the time.
Idk, bro.
122.jpg

Is that a new picture of her? I don't remember that one. How does this woman keep getting her pictures leaked?
No, it's from the same leak from a year ago.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

kanpainiggi

Char is live!

She's enjoying her new twitch redeem

Edit

Hang on there bucko, watch out for that :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile: passin' by!
Hey how can you forget The most American Bear in your :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
catching up on vods before tonight's streams start, here's Eimi Isami really going through it:

she is horrified at the prospect of doing a Danganronpa playthrough where she gives all of her thoughts about the subject, how could she deny us of this content, bros...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey how can you forget The most American Bear in your :sanasmile:BROWN WOMAN UPDATE:sanasmile:
I check her account, but she never uses the schedule feature on Twitch so I never know if/when she's going to stream. I'd love to shill her if I could know ahead of time when it would be correct to do so.

EDIT: while I'm here, I might as well shill this (slightly) brown woman who has an amazing voice :shiinastare:

Top Bottom