"I'm a 6 foot 5 black guy"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

kanpainiggi

>char wants job so he doesn't ask papa bear for money to spend on vtuber things
GANBARE BEAR I WILL GIVE YOU MY ENERGY LIKE YOU'RE GOKU GATHERING ENERGY FOR A SPIRT BOMB
:takoesl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast

Negzana

I really like Memory from the little I've understood of her she's so sweet. It's like a Rushia who isn't a bipolar psychobitch

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
BROWN WOMAN UPDATE UPDATE:

Sawa is planning on bumping her Katawa Shoujo stream up to today. Keep an eye out in case she goes live!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I was going to say that my phone doesn't have a cable hole and that I have nowhere to put the stickers, but then I remembered that I also don't have a dakimakura. So instead, I'll just change the subject.

I'm going to be honest, it wasn't until I read the posts here about the "hiding/removing Rushia" here that I understood this post. I just assumed she was shrinking her booba since I saw her mega milkers in her original outfit, the slightly smaller jugs in her casual sweater, and then the even notably smaller booba in her cow outfit.

So, no one checked her latest stream from half a day ago. Rushia was finally Thanos'd completely as of this stream.
foto_no_exif (2) (1).jpg

The last time she used this background, Rushia was still there. That was this stream from 10 days ago.

:kroniidrinking:

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
Not even a week after she tried to kill herself and she's already suing her ex husband AGAIN

At this point I'm not even sure she tried to kill herself. Horrible if she did, thank god she survived but how can you be so fucking narcissistic as to cheat on your ex husband, publicly slander him and than go "uhm actually you bullied me!" I don't think Twinkfumafu is completely innocent either but god damn

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Nano is live.

EDIT:
rednano.jpg

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
So, no one checked her latest stream from half a day ago. Rushia was finally Thanos'd completely as of this stream.
View attachment 66422

The last time she used this background, Rushia was still there. That was this stream from 10 days ago.

:kroniidrinking:

Oh that explains this breakdown
Screenshot_20240320_154827_X.jpg
TL:
"Everywhere you turn, it's hell."
"How many more betrayals will there be😞?"
"What's it like to live?"
"Could it be that I've been trying so hard all this time and I'm just an idiot?"

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie HATES Phase so much that she REMOVED it from he YouTube username!!!?!?!
Oh and she's a verified artist now I guess...
1710985236296.png

Archive

Edit: I know she removed it because she was trying to get verified as an artist, I just wanted to make a joke.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine having to work with this lunatic. Her firing was the second biggest blessing in disguise to Holo next to the China mess in 2020.
It is almost poetic how Holo's biggest dramas end up ironically turning into their biggest blessings.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pre-Debut vtweeter THREATANS to SUE another vtuber for ... what's this? ... mentioning that anti loli people tend to be pedophiles.
This response is too funny to not share. It radiates soy energy.

Archive

I should have used ghost archive to get the whole thread, it looks like the op tweet was deleted. It was about how people who like loli are pedos.

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Marine stays winning with a guest voice on the Japanese dub of the new Ghostbusters film.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pre-Debut vtweeter THREATANS to SUE another vtuber for ... what's this? ... mentioning that anti loli people tend to be pedophiles.

Archive

"I aM A ChILd AdVOCatE" more like just a child. If you really have been in a court of law then you'd know better than making these frivolous fucking threats. And you'd know that slander/libel cases are HELLISHLY DIFFICULT to win outside of autistic countries like Japan. Maybe you should sue your own damn ego for reputational damages.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Bae, Calli, Ollie, Reine, Marine, and Towa are going to be performing at DreamHack Australia.

"
[hololive Premium Upgrade]
Price :
$89 (AUD) in addition to any festival ticket

Extra Inclusions :
-Guaranteed floor seating in prime position in front of stage for hololive concert
-Ticket holders go into a raffle to win a Meet and Greet session with a talent member"
:gunpeko: why is it never near me

Edit: Fuck

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bae, Calli, Ollie, Reine, Marine, and Towa are going to be performing at DreamHack Australia.

"
[hololive Premium Upgrade]
Price :
$89 (AUD) in addition to any festival ticket

Extra Inclusions :
-Guaranteed floor seating in prime position in front of stage for hololive concert
-Ticket holders go into a raffle to win a Meet and Greet session with a talent member"
:gunpeko: why is it never near me

Edit: Fuck

I won't clock you because retardo monki posted the moonrunes version instead of the EN version.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Archive

"...fought for children and helped get others out of the same situation..."

Didn't realize Kurt Eichenwald became a vtuber.

Top Bottom