"I'm more of a 'I'm gonna do it until it kills me' type of person!"Chisaka Airi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Risu switch is happening get ready for Max Neuron activation cause it's Ayunda's turn

Airi once again proving she's the most seiso member of Phase

Except for the opening line, "Do you guys truly think there's a ship between PewDiePie and Donald Trump online?"
:pomuStare:
I'd rather not think about that, Airi. I'd rather not think about that at all.

Tbf that last part is Infinite Craft's fault they had that cursed ship in the game rightfully confusing us all

Last edited:

UberSoldat

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Oh my fucking God dude, My sisters are more manly than this fag, it's a joke about a holiday, Hell most muslims probably make fun of their own holidays just like Christians makes fun of Christmas or Lent. You're one big ass doormat to bow down some 15 year olds who do nothing all day but tweet and watches videos of Leftist grifters who clickbaits for views so they have money for their mortgage of their 50 million mansions.
No dude, while indonesia is on the chill side of the spectrum, there is very real threat that some 15 year olds will come, beat you up and film apology video.
Goober just hyperreactive about anything in general.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Anon unveiling something new with her model and new VOD

New Miran MV

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Limkin

That Risu's real voice?
They are both fake to a degree, but Risu is the one she actively puts on, because she wants to be perceived as cute little sister by her viewers. The girl has... issues, if her right now having a schizo moment with "giving voices in my head a real form" is not a good indication

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Oh my fucking God dude, My sisters are more manly than this fag, it's a joke about a holiday, Hell most muslims probably make fun of their own holidays just like Christians makes fun of Christmas or Lent. You're one big ass doormat to bow down some 15 year olds who do nothing all day but tweet and watches videos of Leftist grifters who clickbaits for views so they have money for their mortgage of their 50 million mansions.
Sadly, most Muslims don't make fun of their holiday because they're crazy about it and the ones who aren't are often brutally murdered in front of their peers. Westoid countries, in the end, just don't really give enough of a fuck to actually kill you after hunting you down online (for the most part). Muslims can, and will, and are encouraged to do it by occasional Iranian bounties put out on the infidels. Indonesia is pretty chill as far as Muslim countries go, but they're still chopping the clits off of 50% of their women and shit like that.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Verticle Watame singing stream with an announcement :watamelon:

Last edited:

frz

He's a lawyer, no one should trust him. He was a useful tool and we were a good source of income for him. Like everything with lawyers it was a transactional relationship. But now he's outlived his usefulness.
Small correction
He claims to be a lawyer. We havent seen him doing any actual work and just have been on youtube 24/7.

meanwhile, what kinda brainrot happened at Cover's HQ that they commissioned this. I blame @Nenélove's oshi for brainrotting the entire company.
Apparently it's for a radio program called "Vのすこんなオタ活なんだ" or Such is the otaku life of a vtuber? (google translated) held by Marine & Fubuki May 2020. It was announced that the program is coming to an end on March 2024 and this song seems like the celebration of its death
Google translated of the show's bio:
"A double personality radio program featuring Fubuki Shirakami and Marin Hoshou that is broadcast on HiBiKi Radio Station every other Wednesday around noon . Based on letters (emails) from listeners, Fubuki Shirakami and Hoshou Marine will have a full-on otaku talk.
When it first started in May 2020, it was distributed every two weeks, but six months later in November, it became weekly distribution, and from the 140th episode in May 2023, it will be distributed every other week again."
There is an autist clipper who did 44 clips of it then gave up
Happiness world being the 1st theme song and pipapo being the 2nd
Hololive announced a weekly radio earlier called Hologoe and probs Fubuki might move over?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Can't believe we have to wait a whole fortnight for these retards (affectionate) to do their next podcast. And we only get one hour of content to tide us over for that fortnight.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Did you know that K9Kuro of VShojo(male) is a bit mentally fragile? A surprise to me. He always seemed on the level.

Genuinely though, I do like him and seeing this makes me sad. He is stupid, and making a joke about Muslim traditions while living in a Muslim country is obviously a bad idea, but nobody deserves this. He was having such a good run as well, he looked genuinely happy with his situation.

I'm as much of an Islamophobe as your average first worlder with at least 2 brain cells to rub together but I can still realize that saying anything that can be seen as making fun of Islam is retarded when you are residing in an Islamic country. Especially with all these goat fuckers salivating at the chance to commit an "honor killing" over the slightest shit.

Kuro's inability to shut his mouth has been getting him in trouble forever, kinda hard to feel too much sympathy for him when this is really all self inflicted. It's like sympathizing for Mikecat.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Hololive announced a weekly radio earlier called Hologoe and probs Fubuki might move over?
Hologoe isn't listed as radio show at ABEMA but instead a regular original (talk)show, more info will be out in 3 days though so we will likely get more confirmation.
But from what I know since ABEMA used to have a seiyuu talk show program like SayYou to Yoasobi, I imagine that's the format they're aiming for except in 2D format since the seiyuu will be receiving their VTuber model for the show too (unless they're trying to make use of 3D model)

Both Marine and Fubuki will be part of the MCs for hologoe by the way

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Why the Samsung Galaxy A14 5G out of all non-apple phones? I'd never even heard of it until this moment.

:confusedshuba:
Probably because the Galaxy A series are the most common Samsung in the world. In 2021 they made up 58% of all Samsung phone sales and it's likely only gone up as flagship prices continue to go up. The flagship Galaxy S series is more well known but getting to be a halo product when you can get 98% of the features in the A series.

That said would be nice if it was the most recent model, the A15.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Regarding Kuro stuff, honestly I just see him as a dumbass that just need to learn before he start spouting his mouth, and while he at the very least is taking steps to check on his mental health, it feels rather... weak of him to have this level of mental issue because of his lack of knowledge.

Also as a muslim ID, I can confirm both the fact that most ID here are pretty chill and yes, people there still do those women circumcision due to old-standing beliefs. Even the tourist managed to get it right, for once.

That said...
No dude, while indonesia is on the chill side of the spectrum, there is very real threat that some 15 year olds will come, beat you up and film apology video.
Goober just hyperreactive about anything in general.
I find it baffling that you said ID folks are 'chill' and then insinuating that there would some internet-active minors that would try to deck him and force him to apologize over shit like that.

Like, okay, maybe there's possibility that happened, but I don't think the ID people are that autistic enough to go like that, especially since he already apologize/deleted his tweet in the first place.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
New outfit!

And Doki posted the unofficial Tako merch she bought, while being in Nijisanji.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I find it baffling that you said ID folks are 'chill' and then insinuating that there would some internet-active minors that would try to deck him and force him to apologize over shit like that.
For islamic regions this disposition is VERY chill. Low probablity of rape or serious injuries.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Why-Do-I-Do-This-To-Myself.png

Why do I do this to myself? It's a $70 pillow cover, and I don't even own a body pillow. I can't help it, though. Bae's pillow cover is just so great.

Edit: Can you really blame me? Just look at this rat.
ly-baelz-kinen-banneren05-240220-1708872292-700x.png
Of course I can blame you, you spent $90 on a body pillow cover you fucking retard :selenpointandlaugh:

Mozu milk :MozumiPichi:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Chill is always in the eye of the beholder. Irish friend of mine used to go on about how irreligious modern Ireland is. Then a Swedish mutual of ours moved there and was appropriately shocked by its deep catholicism.

Obviously, what an indo perceives as chill, and what is quite chill relative to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia, can still be perceived as a bit shocking by someone from the UK.

Top Bottom